How do I participate in cyclops depths?

Snoogles

Guardian
Jonathan Snoogles Friedrich
I saw the trailer on the homepage... Looked cool.

There was no information provided on how to find or access cyclops depths though. I found the entry point by the volcano but was told I need some form of "item" but no additional information was given..

I was also told there's a walkthrough on here but I searched around and found nothing.

Thanks

You need to do the starter mission chain to enter it. The starting point for this mission chain is fort troy. The mission is something like vault hunter.

I forget the npc name.

edit:
npc is called Shapiro... checked on client loader patch notes :)

You need to do the starter mission chain to enter it. The starting point for this mission chain is fort troy. The mission is something like vault hunter.

I forget the npc name.

Awesome thanks for the info! How was anyone supposed to know that? Seems like horrendous UX design on mindarks part, heh

Awesome thanks for the info! How was anyone supposed to know that? Seems like horrendous UX design on mindarks part, heh

Easy, read the client loader :)

New epic mission chain “Vault Hunter” related to and setting the scene for the new Cyclops Depths instance. The mission starts at “Shapiro” in Fort Troy.

Read the client loader as snake says, or read forum's stop being lazy and making pointless threads!

Read the client loader as snake says, or read forum's stop being lazy and making pointless threads!

stop making dick comments, we use these forums to learn....

note to self: avoid Medusa Island Mall, Floor 2 Shop 4! Beside The Televator!

You are a very friendly person.
I feel pitty for you about that the doctors in the hospital made that mistake with your little problem down under.

And i see your adjusting yourself very well as a woman.
Making comments only a bitch can do.

stop making dick comments, we use these forums to learn....

note to self: avoid Medusa Island Mall, Floor 2 Shop 4! Beside The Televator!

Well Said!!!

Back