Question: How far can a PP reach go ?

Status
So when does mindark stop favouring pirates again by allowing them to mine other players while having empty pockets themselfs ? When do we get lootable fueltanks again ? If both sides had something to loose space pvp would be more fair.
Your whole favouritism crying is such a poor move when you should just be happy after doing what you do in lootable pvp.

So since when are the pirates who put their hands in everyones pockets the 'knights' of space who protect the suppressed from those who work day after day to move them safe through space - maybe we need a poll for that one ;)
Piracy died when they nerfed space, NVE hasnt been active for almost a year purely because MA had screwed us over (wonder who complained for years to them to make these changes hmmmm)

Werent you always saying we should go out and "pvp properly" away from the stations?

So according to you logic...
-MA totally destroy space PVP (only affects pirates)
-Never fixed any glitches in space that ONLY AFFECT PIRATES - spinning bodes, safe arrival when ejected from ship ect ect....
-Take away abilities like walking around in space after relog because stagger shot at normandie with a flamethrower 6 years ago when we blew up your ship...

But MA are favoring us hey ? :D

So now all of a sudden Normandie gets blown up, you and your mrs looted and suddenly everything is a problem again :cool:

Piracy died when they nerfed space, NVE hasnt been active for almost a year purely because MA had screwed us over (wonder who complained for years to them to make these changes hmmmm)

Werent you always saying we should go out and "pvp properly" away from the stations?

So according to you logic...
-MA totally destroy space PVP (only affects pirates)
-Never fixed any glitches in space that ONLY AFFECT PIRATES - spinning bodes, safe arrival when ejected from ship ect ect....
-Take away abilities like walking around in space after relog because stagger shot at normandie with a flamethrower 6 years ago when we blew up your ship...

But MA are favoring us hey ? :D

So now all of a sudden Normandie gets blown up, you and your mrs looted and suddenly everything is a problem again :cool:
Guess what - space going largely non pvp doesnt help big si ships either but go ahead whining about loosing opportunities those of us who refuse to steal from passengers never had - all we wanted was pvp were both sides can win and loose some peds yet space pvp 99% of the time pirates are the only side that can gain peds from it while the other side pays.

those of us who refuse to steal from passengers never had
We dont steal from our paying passengers sorry, just safe and secure warps cheaper than anyone else in game - but thats another thread.
We shoot down people in a computer game travelling through a lootable pvp area.

So whos stealing again from passangers ?
How much is your sub service ?
How much were you charging for warps ?

Ours are only 20 peds per VIP warp and soon with our rewards and subscription service it will be much cheaper.

PVP is dead so we will concentrate on offering safe and secure warp services in-game and doing warp mines to blow up your ship when possible. Make sure you keep that repair crew paid well ;)

Last edited:
10 ped is our most expensive... I hope you premium price at least comes with a window seat!

Most of our passengers pay less than 5ped.

Which ship do you plan on using for your Passenger services?
But, how much is someones safety worth ... This is the question.

I mean our cheapest warps will be free :)

Nothing like some good friendly competition I say !

We dont steal from our paying passengers sorry, just safe and secure warps cheaper than anyone else in game - but thats another thread.
We shoot down people in a computer game travelling through a lootable pvp area.

So whos stealing again from passangers ?
How much is your sub service ?
How much were you charging for warps ?

Ours are only 20 peds per warp and soon with our rewards and subscription service it will be much cheaper.

PVP is dead so we will concentrate on offering safe and secure warp services in-game and doing warp mines to blow up your ship when possible. Make sure you keep that repair crew paid well ;)
I guess at this point everyone got to see the thread starters real intentions and motivations - thanks for playing along ;)

I guess at this point everyone got to see the thread starters real intentions and motivations - thanks for playing along ;)
Damn you caught me out, the website that was made after this thread was started was the reason for it ... you shoulda been a detective mate :)

I'm going to be honest, again prepare your Dislike buttons. I don't hate any of the party involved.

Besides the fact that this post got again off topic and we talking again about Motherships, rathen than PPs being on a Mothership, even if they did or did not do anything on the Mothership itself.

You both miss the most important thing, which is customer service. Some people don't care about price of a warp, nor if Normandie is the best SI ship in-game if you can't even answer a PM in game. Thats the reason I stopped flying with Normandie. JBK needed 30 min to get a warp ready (was 3 years ago), then I asked him to get kicked out from the summon list cause it was my worse warping experience ever and he never answered to the 10+ Mails and 50+ PMs I wrote in game. Maybe if Alaina would have been that day things would have been different. But hey, we all know u can't satisfy 100% of the customers.

And to you sir pirate, I wish you all the best with your service, but I don't really think people will want to fly with you after looting them for so many years, even tho the system allows you to legally shoot them in space, same as some do in PVP on planet. I would have hired someone out of NVE to be in charge with that MS, but hey I have too much time when I extract Lysterium all day and just shooting my thoughts.

GL to both of you !

PD: Don't forget to dislike as if anyone would care about a red finger :D

I wish this thread could have stayed on topic. It is all about Planet Partners. Someone going to NI getting repaired by a PP from Monria/Toulon... has nothing to do with their planet. Let alone the fact that that Planet Partner used in game ability to warp themselves on ship after the fact and repair.

"They didn't keep repairing or shoot" who knows and who cares at this point? i believe that..:rolleyes: Just like i believe it's okay for a planet partner to log in and operate their own warp service that could possibly short-change other warp services not affiliated with a planet partner.

The only affiliation with the game a PP should have is trying to get people to check out the content in their area. They should not inject themselves in situations to support half the parties involved. If stopping that makes you feel like you're giving someone else an advantage, then you truly were being given an advantage and worse, feel entitled to it.

I agree with sloth on the topic, it should have stayed with PP and what their responsibility truly should entail, and at what point is it taking it too far. I encourage PP on twitch streams, I encourage them to take part in spawning mobs for the WHOLE player base in their own respected spots(if done BY PP and not something like 'oh we're going to do this in 5 mins'), ect. But we've got to remember for starters space is MA, which shouldn't be within boundaries for PPs. This might not SOUND like much of an issue - but this would be similar to Ark PP insta spawning on caly and healing players just outside of a land grab or lootable land pvp but only healing ONE team) for those not familiar with how space works. (Also how one-sided it would be, if you were on a different team or just trying to finish your last daily).

Meanwhile owner of Toulan and Monria is hauling folks back and forth in a planet partner owned ship (with at least one shared mule type avatar pilot). Yes, that's not really main topic here I suppose but if the topic is planet partners and affect on economy then...

Closest thing ever released by anyone about Planet Partner effect on things is over at http://www.entropiaplanets.com/threads/they-walk-amongst-us.11222/ by ms9 (i.e. alt avatar of of DME, one of the people behind that planet partner's shared pilot alt mule, who admitted to at least using a two other alt avatars several years back for 'reporting' purposes etc,that resulted in one of her disciples graduting using peds (or time on the clock training?) planet partner gave her etc.) - you know, back when she was not a planet partner employee and was getting special news reports direct from Mindark at least half an hour before the rest of the virtual world so she could put it on her blog first, etc.)... around the time several planet partners compets, and Mindark itself promised an affiliate program that only about 5 people ever actually got links for the program that they can make cash off of and still are today...

uh, wait are we off topic again, nah... all avatars are created equal but some are treated more equally than others... Planet Partner reach can go anywhere they want it to as long as they pay up the monthly rental fee to Mindark, which I guess some PPs think is too much which is why we saw the reduction in size of a few planets over the years... Want more power, start paying those monthly PP rental fees and/or hobnob your way to the top as a reporter so you can get as close of a personal relationship with those paying those monthly fees (or who have the cash to buy a moon). If it worked once it'll likely work again.

New game engine is coming so more reporters need to spread the word similar to how word was spread when last game engine came along...

(I shouldn't type this late at night... fixed at least 3 typos in this post so far and I'm sure there are more, lol)

P.S. History repeats itself a lot in this game...

Last edited:
Entropia is one of the most boring games to watch on stream if you are not already playing yourself & I have a hard time believing that this stream would add more than additional sweaters.

I have probably only seen one stream that was enough entertaining even for those who do not play Entropia & would bring in more players, and that was Bunker Three. That was pure entertainment, humor and art!

I mean, who do not love Billy & the Bunny?
Big shoutout to the StirgeTropia @Stirge when at it!
keep up delivering quality content

Has PP / Players involved officially apologized yet, if not, really really really bad.

I mean, who do not love Billy & the Bunny?
I hate Billy-Bunny-Man because one day we met in LPVP and a pile of [common dung] spawned between us. I figured out most quickly and briskly walked towards the [pile]. Realizing that I would get to it faster, I was already anticipating the coming joy and satisfaction caused by this find. But at the same second, next to Billy-Bunny-Man, a character with a star on his head appeared from nowhere and began to push him from behind so that Billy-Bunny-Man would reach the pile of [common dung] faster than me. Ofc, Billy-Bunny-Man picked up the [dung] faster than me. I was mentally depressed, realizing that just now, in a dishonest way, I was deprived 50% of my daily profit. When I came to my senses, Billy-Bunny-Man and the man with the star on his head were gone. That's why I can't love Billy, he steals [dung]. :mad:

I hate Billy-Bunny-Man because one day we met in LPVP and a pile of [common dung] spawned between us. I figured out most quickly and briskly walked towards the [pile]. Realizing that I would get to it faster, I was already anticipating the coming joy and satisfaction caused by this find. But at the same second, next to Billy-Bunny-Man, a character with a star on his head appeared from nowhere and began to push him from behind so that Billy-Bunny-Man would reach the pile of [common dung] faster than me. Ofc, Billy-Bunny-Man picked up the [dung] faster than me. I was mentally depressed, realizing that just now, in a dishonest way, I was deprived 50% of my daily profit. When I came to my senses, Billy-Bunny-Man and the man with the star on his head were gone. That's why I can't love Billy, he steals [dung]. :mad:
That was a horrifying ordeal , one which I prefer to now forget.

twitch twitch

well for me it's easy, I'll just use another warp service and not the one where people abuse the system.
I messaged JBK twice about a warp and twice didnt get a response :D I felt like he might just have been busy at the time and might have overlooked it but still not the greatest service.
But after reading this I don't see how this is any differnt then the DannyO situation so guess I am just staying away from them :D plenty of other warp services that dont abuse contacts they have with PP to have an unfair advantage.
I don't mind pirates and PVP its a part of the game and without them there wouldnt be any reason to use a warp service and MS owners would be out of business. Maybe the only thing I dislike about them is them shooting you down halfway through your flight to other planet so you respawn at the SS you started at :p thats pretty lame imo, if you gonne shoot someone down do it close to SS

Last edited:
Maybe the only thing I dislike about them is them shooting you down halfway through your flight to other planet so you respawn at the SS you started at :p thats pretty lame imo, if you gonne shoot someone down do it close to SS
Ask them to save the killshot till after the server border cross. Then instead of being hindered, they end up helping you get there quicker. 😁

Ask them to save the killshot till after the server border cross. Then instead of being hindered, they end up helping you get there quicker. 😁
haha i did, SmokeItUp never responded to my request though :p

well for me it's easy, I'll just use another warp service and not the one where people abuse the system.
I messaged JBK twice about a warp and twice didnt get a response :D I felt like he might just have been busy at the time and might have overlooked it but still not the greatest service.
But after reading this I don't see how this is any differnt then the DannyO situation so guess I am just staying away from them :D plenty of other warp services that dont abuse contacts they have with PP to have an unfair advantage.
I don't mind pirates and PVP its a part of the game and without them there wouldnt be any reason to use a warp service and MS owners would be out of business. Maybe the only thing I dislike about them is them shooting you down halfway through your flight to other planet so you respawn at the SS you started at :p thats pretty lame imo, if you gonne shoot someone down do it close to SS
In the last 5 years you have pmed me exactly once - on the 3th of december this year, which was indeed missed as i was indeed busy.
We also had no conversations in public or custom chatchannels in recent times.
Otherwise you seem to be flying with wes according to your own public statements, which is perfectly fine.
I was offline and not onboard when the ship got repaired, the ship was at a station, ~99% of the repairs were done by players.
Happy to chat with you if you have any questions, be welcome to sent me a friend request.
Merry Christmas :D

When I first read this I thought it was funny. And in a sense it is. But in another sense it is not funny at all. And is an example that not all players are equal here.
Examples of stinking unfairness exist everywhere (not just with dung - Billy the Bunny whoever he is deserves his shit)

fIn the last 5 years you have pmed me exactly once - on the 3th of december this year, which was indeed missed as i was indeed busy.
We also had no conversations in public or custom chatchannels in recent times.
Otherwise you seem to be flying with wes according to your own public statements, which is perfectly fine.
I was offline and not onboard when the ship got repaired, the ship was at a station, ~99% of the repairs were done by players.
Happy to chat with you if you have any questions, be welcome to sent me a friend request.
Merry Christmas :D
Hey JBK, yes I did send you 2 messages on the 3th. Like I said I can totaly understand you missing it, since you are a busy player probably get 100pm's a day :p atm I was thinkign you just ignoring me for saying in spacechat pirates had the right to shoot anyone down including MS owners that are carrying out a sheduled warp. But if you just missed my PM and not intentional ignoring me for statements I made about my opinion towards space pvp there are no hard feelings :)
I am more upset about the abuse tbh and I am not pointing fingers at you for that to be clear.
I just have 1 question for PP rly. Why not use a regular repair tool thats avaible to anyone? There would be no harm done then and this whole discussion wouldnt exist.

I just have 1 question for PP rly. Why not use a regular repair tool thats avaible to anyone? There would be no harm done then and this whole discussion wouldnt exist.
It was a regular tool. Rk-0 (L) with very low skill level. I was using an RK45 and the rest of the crew had larger/normal tools also.

I wondered why the Officials were redirecting me to reports to MindArk... so that's why... their main job is to repair the MS.

based on the facts this seems like a non-issue. an extra body repairing with an RK-0 on a ship that provides a community service.

Looks like you are totally missing the point jwestonmoss. It is about who were repairing and why.
The concerns have been well stated by different players in this thread.

The more you read about this, the more covered in filth you get. Some people are just dirty.

The more you read about this, the more covered in filth you get. Some people are just dirty.
The irony of this statement.. 🤣

Status
Back