How long do you play a day?

Society
Mod WildD3amons
Amber Wana Sapphire
Hi

Just wondering, how long do you play a day? ^_^

Last edited:
atm I am trying to play 6-12hours, mainly 8-10, yes...I know, its almost impossible with P5a(L) but I am still trying...eh, IT HURTS...
so 6-12h atm with breaks after each 1 hour.

during the week it varies from 3 to 6 hours every evening but on weekends it can be 22 hours at a time...short breaks for food and...stuff. Some weekends i don't get on at all when i go out of town.

Lots and lots.

I'm about 6 hours on the weekday. And on the weekend, 15 to 20 hours. :yay:

a max of 12hrs a day i'd say, bro play about the same

I work from home... so I don't know hmmm about 8-12 hours a day... and yeah I do still manage to have a life in between lol

I am in the 1-5 hrs mark, usually like a day or two with 30 min total and then another with maybe 1-3 hrs. So not too much. I used to go 4-5 hrs, but that was too much of a waste. Go live life the game can wait.

Recently most days are 0hrs except when soc events are taking place and then its how long they take.

I am in the 1-5 hrs mark, usually like a day or two with 30 min total and then another with maybe 1-3 hrs. So not too much. I used to go 4-5 hrs, but that was too much of a waste. Go live life the game can wait.

what about those who do not have a "life" ?:p :laugh:

About 10 minutes a day.. :silly2:

When me and my fiancee had 2 PC we used to spend up to 10 hours a day.
Now when we have one PC we spend like 4-5 hours a day on weekday, on weekends 6-7hours I think.... I never made calculations :scratch2:

depends really... but between 0 and 5 hours :silly2:

Anywhere between 10 minutes and 2 hours a day.

I have a life. :ahh:

2 to 4 hours almost everyday. i spend prolly that long on EF as well, but i have a 2nd puter running forumspy and i can access the forum via my phone.

when i first started two years i played longer because i had more time, opalos took forever to go through ammo, and i was less disenchanted.

Posted via Mobile Device

p.s. i find having a life is much easier if i am not on the puter all the time ;)

Last edited:
About 4-6 hours during the weeknights... Maybe 6-8 hours over the weekend.

Really depends on how much time I have, so from 1 to 5 hours during weakdays and a liitle more on weekends:)
My personal record is 12 hours:D

I work from home... so I don't know hmmm about 8-12 hours a day... and yeah I do still manage to have a life in between lol

You sure about that life part :silly2: I know I don't :laugh:
Well I do, more of a Virtual life :eek: :D

Too many hours is my response.
All Toasters, I mean Drones must DIE !!! Muhahahaha :silly2:

~ Sparkz

Well I spend about 9 hours a day on EF, and then about 5 hours in EU.

I would be online longer if I didnt have to sleep.

3-5 hours. Steady, 7 days a week. Would play more if RL let me...there is so much to do outside EU, I'm sad to say.:laugh:

Steve Mischief

seeing the number of posts you made, I assume you're new ti EF. You should have made a pool

on topic, 5 to 9 hours a day.

Was on for 12 hours a day but now I'm taking a break so zero for over a week, and no withdrawl symptoms setting in yet :laugh:

Last edited:
some answers here really scare me...

Only about 4 hour's atm :rolleyes: :(

Decided to re-decorate the house :rolleyes:

Now Im up to my arm-pits in paint/gloss/under-coat and all the rest.

Was about 8 before, weekends around .. 24 lol :laugh:

1-3 hours weekdays, and as much as i can on weekends... Work always gets inthe way.. lol :laugh:

I'm playing almost every weekday from 1h to 2h. Rare during weekends.

Last edited:
Hey Amber, try and edit your first post and put in a poll...there's an option there.

And I am generally in EU 60hrs or more a week. Less on weekdays, more on weekends.

Back