How NOT to loot a rare token - comprehensive guide

Svako

Provider
Society
Valhalla
Pavol Svako Giertl
This is for you out there, who wants to avoid looting a rare token by all means. Steps below worked for me so far:
- go redulite track and beyond on every occasion for years and collect over 120k regular tokens
- hunt hard on every mini mayhem
- open thousands of boxes (be careful on first 50, heard that some people failed on this step and actually looted some)
- actually have a need to loot it (if you don't really need it, then you will most likely fail this step and get few, so be rly careful here as well)

I've heard some people are successfully avoiding looting it for even longer, so feel free to share your secrets with the community...

oh and for you robots out there, yes, this is sarcasm and should not be taken too seriously ;)

It took 147k m tokens for me to drop my first one. No rare tokens ever looted through boxes.
It is possible. I think since it drop in lootwave unless you can kill mobs in few sec, you better drop down in cat to maximize your kill rare, i dropped my first rare token from cat 02 halloween 2023.

Exciting info, only at +30k m tokens so probably have a couple more years without any rares😎

Only doing gold usually but many k boxes opened, my new tactic is stop trying and hoping MA messing up and handing out free rare after a failed update 😏

It took 147k m tokens for me to drop my first one. No rare tokens ever looted through boxes.
It is possible. I think since it drop in lootwave unless you can kill mobs in few sec, you better drop down in cat to maximize your kill rare, i dropped my first rare token from cat 02 halloween 2023.
thx for the tip, I'm already 3 categories below the one I prefer, will try to go even lower

Wanna bet that in less than 24h you will loot one now that you made this post?

* avoid talking (complaining) about rare token on pcf or else you might end up looting one

Wanna bet that in less than 24h you will loot one now that you made this post?
LoL, I will feel rly stupid happy if that will happen :p

* avoid talking (complaining) about rare token on pcf or else you might end up looting one
hmmm, thankfully, there is then second chance to succeed by missing a pull due to some stupid stuff, like sleep or not using bucket for body functions :p

making a post like this have most likely put me on naughty list for life :ROFLMAO:

I think i was the first person to loot a rare token in boxes, and even got it on stream when they first came out years ago. Then my second one I looted while opening boxes for another player. I felt really sad for him and rather annoyed since I had been trying myself. But he knew ahead of time it was a possibility and I was not offering compensation for them. But i still gave him some extra ped anyways.

These things should be tradeable given how randomly they drop, or a way to earn them consistently by turning mtokens into rare tokens, and maybe even turning rare tokens into mtokens. Like how you can put oils into a crate for space travel and back again. so players that have a lot of mtokens can get rares, or players with a lot of rares but dont have mtokens can convert to save on grinding time.

This is the problem with the rare token being un tradable. .

It’s a competition, if you can’t match someone with a mod nano tier 10 eating hyper acc deva. Perhaps don’t hunt in the same cat. Because your chances of looting a rare token will be very slim 😅

It’s a competition, if you can’t match someone with a mod nano tier 10 eating hyper acc deva. Perhaps don’t hunt in the same cat. Because your chances of looting a rare token will be very slim 😅

...or only hunt in that cat when they are sleeping

Ask @Rocket192 how many boxes he opened before he looted one. I think he’s got to hold the record…

I don't think small categories have a better chance of dropping rare.
It's simply an illusion due to the fact that more people hunt in small cat.
An effect that's increased by this belief, since more and more people are going small cat.
Wait a bit more and nobody's hunt anymore in big cat, then people will say big cat NEVER drop rare. (indeed it will if nobody shoot there)

I think the chances of dropping are regulated according to the category, taking into account that fewer mobs are killed in the same amount of time in big cat.

I got 1 rare, and it was in cat 05.

I can confirm the tutorial is 100% guaranteed working as explained, thank you !

@Svako here's some bonus information from support case:

"If someone else can do something then so can you, what matters are your skills, gear and knowledge of the Universe and how you apply that knowledge.

We can never tell you how to play the game as it's a big part of it in terms of how you use these variables."

So looting rare token is a knowledge, not luck, take that into consideration when you prepare to lose 15k peds for the next mayhem :))

@Svako here's some bonus information from support case:

"If someone else can do something then so can you, what matters are your skills, gear and knowledge of the Universe and how you apply that knowledge.

We can never tell you how to play the game as it's a big part of it in terms of how you use these variables."

So looting rare token is a knowledge, not luck, take that into consideration when you prepare to lose 15k peds for the next mayhem :))
felt unlucky so far, now i feel stupid lol :D :D

Best skill most people have in this game is complaining over 900k skillpoints

Last edited:
This is for you out there, who wants to avoid looting a rare token by all means. Steps below worked for me so far:
- go redulite track and beyond on every occasion for years and collect over 120k regular tokens

I started a Silver, should I cancel it and start a Redulite ?

I started a Silver, should I cancel it and start a Redulite ?
you can't change the mission, you have to accept the fact now that you have failed and most likely won't dodge the rare, sorry m8 :cry:;)

Excellent guide!
I have reached repeat 41 on Merry Creatures alone and skillfully avoided any rare token myself.
I heard the theory about low categories, though I am more in line with Cirrus there, and I have liberally ranged from cat 3 to cat 9.
I am happy to confirm for research purposes that the result is a big, fat zero across the board.

I failed on opening only a few boxes 2 years ago. Since then I've learnt my lesson and only spam open boxes and at repeat 30 and no more rares. Excellent guide indeed.

- hunt hard on every mini mayhem
- open thousands of boxes (be careful on first 50, heard that some people failed on this step and actually looted some)
- actually have a need to loot it (if you don't really need it, then you will most likely fail this step and get few, so be rly careful here as well)

I've heard some people are successfully avoiding looting it for even longer, so feel free to share your secrets with the community...

oh and for you robots out there, yes, this is sarcasm and should not be taken too seriously ;)
Cycle more.

Back