Question: How often do you loot rings?

Nik-Elas

Prowler
Negolas
Out of curiosity and slight annoyance😅, how often or how many rings have you looted on approximately how many boxes?

For example i have opened probably around 5k boxes and I've looted 6 rings.

Aeglic:
Adjusted x1
Improved x1
Perfected x1

Hermetic:
Adjusted x2
Modified x1

Is this like a normal average? Feels like i see same people looting seasonal ring after seasonal ring, obviously some people open tens of thousands of boxes but would be nice to see other people's results.

Out of curiosity and slight annoyance😅, how often or how many rings have you looted on approximately how many boxes?

For example i have opened probably around 5k boxes and I've looted 6 rings.

Aeglic:
Adjusted x1
Improved x1
Perfected x1

Hermetic:
Adjusted x2
Modified x1

Is this like a normal average? Feels like i see same people looting seasonal ring after seasonal ring, obviously some people open tens of thousands of boxes but would be nice to see other people's results.
How do you open boxes in Sweden? Asking for a friend :)

To the topic, I looted 2x hermetic perfected, 1x ares modified, 1x easter 2021 in 20k boxes total (not accounting aeglic adjusted...)

Last edited:
have opened 6300 boxes, and got 1 ring for 9k and one seasonal summer. Dont know number of other Aeglics and other crap.

How do you open boxes in Sweden? Asking for a friend :)

To the topic, I looted 2x hermetic perfected, 1x ares modified, 1x easter 2021 in 20k boxes total (not accounting aeglic adjusted...)
Opening the boxes in Sweden is no problem, buying the keys though, you need to "visit" another country, a quick trip to VPN.. sorry, Norway or Denmark always work😉

Around 5-6k seasonal boxes total. Two Xmas 2020 rings and Summer 2020 for the big ones along with a Perfected Hermetic, Mod Athenic, and a handful of others.

I had 5k boxes opened. mix of hallo/xmas
5 aeglic adj
3 hermetic adj

lol was lossy.

I haven't tracked carefully, but about 400 boxes, no rings. One Mayhem amp though.

I have only opened a couple thousand and have only looted a couple aeglic rings myself.

Opened thousands.....0 seasonal rings. Played since 2010. Rarely even get a crappy ring.

Didnt tracked the 100-200 here and there, only the big ammounts.
Somewhere around 12-13k seasonal boxes total.

Ares modified from the first 200 boxes right after avatar creation, 1 ares improved a few K boxes later.
Tons of aeglic adjusted, some low mu hermetic, artemic and athenic.

No seasonal ring.

2500 of it was the new christmas boxes
0 rare
1 x 100 tokens

Not really satisfied with the result to be honest.

In total probably opened about 1500-2k boxes over a couple of years.
1 x xmas 2020
1 x athenic perfected
2 x athenic augmented
4 x athenic improved
<10 shitty rings
30-50 mayhem amps
eudoracell
heaps of 100% pills.
ongoing supply of loot pills and buff(candy cane, easter, stims, etc).

Generally only open my own boxes.

On the whole its worked out quite well for me.

Not counting shit rings like aeglic or artemic, i opened roughly 10k boxes last year never more than 500 at a time, got a xmas 2020 on the 16 of february and a crappy hallo 21 on 22 of november. Both of these dropped when i opened 100-200 boxes and always within the first 50. Never looted a hermetic, ares or athenic... hope this gives you an idea.👌

opened about 1-2k boxes in last two years. Got two aeglic rings and one amp. very demotivating

Didnt tracked the 100-200 here and there, only the big ammounts.
Somewhere around 12-13k seasonal boxes total.

Ares modified from the first 200 boxes right after avatar creation, 1 ares improved a few K boxes later.
Tons of aeglic adjusted, some low mu hermetic, artemic and athenic.

No seasonal ring.

2500 of it was the new christmas boxes
0 rare
1 x 100 tokens

Not really satisfied with the result to be honest.
1000 more new Halloween and Christmas boxes
0 rare token
1 x 100 tokens
Not a single good or trash ring
regular ammount of pills, except NeuroA, i noticed decreased drop rate for them during the last 2500x and this 1000x boxes compared to previsious opening, got 9x NeuroA from 1000 boxes.
3 x Laser amp
3 x BLP amp
2 x melee amp
1 x MF amp

MU from boxes were about 1700 ped +/- a few, at least it covers the current MU of boxes (if you open enough ofc to normalize the amps and pill drops) even if you dont loot any good ring.

This run was ok, but as a total, im still not satisfied with the results, i think 14k boxes should have been enough for at least 1 seasonal ring, but maybe boxes are not for me.

2 christmas 2021 looted in my last 600 boxes

god damn

i'd also like to add that ive opened boxes since they were added to the game, without any seasonal rings or anything above adjusted artemic.. then my last few boxes gave me 2 seasonal rings.

RNG is the game, people

Last edited:
You don't loot rings, Rings loot you.

I loot seasonal rings every box I open, then I wake up !:)

Back