How old are those that play EU and what do you do in Real Life?

How old are you and what do you?

• Total voters
Im 23 (24 next month) and im an officer in the finest unit in The Royal Danish Army
It is open for application atm, if any want to try ;)

Sweeeeeeeeeet ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: La
24 years old and student. :shots:

Last edited:
high!

I am 23 s00n 24

I play electric guitar in a "Rock band" for a living! in Canada!!

And i have my own recording studio.. (man, i worked hard for that O_O)

In the future.. after playing, i would really like becoming a guitar teacher and teach kids how to play some heavy and brutal music, and maby borrow my recording studio to other bands so they can make a record for free. I wouldint charge them money if they cant pay.

Last edited:
19years old, studying on university :p
designing and programming my own mmorpg game with some friends :p

Im under 18, and im a bum. Enough said ;)

41 Music biz, Internet entrepeneur, Father and Husband Damn those last two are the hardest jobs ever!

I a 33 years old, living with gf... previously a PhD student then a scholar, now trying to get into the civil service.

Age 46, but I was much younger when I started, only 43! ;) Gosh, time do fly!
Working as a webeditor and electioncoordinator. Yeh, very odd I know...

Im 37 yrs young, and YourMom and i live in middle class hell in utah where i am a Chef, cookin REALLY good food for folks who should appreciate it more lol

21 year old Uni Student studying Information and Communication Technology Majoring in eBusiness Management....I could use a job really bad, anyone got work for a poor student?

21 year old Uni Student studying Information and Communication Technology Majoring in eBusiness Management....I could use a job really bad, anyone got work for a poor student?

I could find you one in EU :)

Just turned 23, so im allmost an grown-up now :)
And i get to play with guns and explosive for a living... im a MP in the army, so one could say that i work with law

....im an officer in the finest unit in The Royal Danish Army....

Yea it is a familiy thing, im allso at officer rank :D
But my unit is the best:wtg:

Back