How to kill a superhero

Society
Death Unlimited
Johan Roadkill Deadmeat
so the Game is simple you are a vilain and your going to kill a superhero of choise! how would you do it?

alternativly you are a hero and your going to kill a super villain (but saying your superman and your going to kill the evil dude in a good looking suit from die Hard aint exactly fair)

also you don't have to specify which villain you are you could just be a dude having a bad hairday

Rules:
you are not all knowing so you have to figure out their weekness and lair if this is part fo your plan
you can't be all powerfull or imortal
and you have to acount for them to counter your moves you are not going to kill baby seals, your are going to kill super heros
and last but not least you can not kill NPH since he is simply "Legen wait for it....dary"

okey i'll begin
Target: the Batman (we must kill the batman lulz?)

the batman has a big flashy batmobile it's not hard to spot it

A: stage a robbery and wait for target
B: place a gps tracker on the batmobile (one sthat doesn't have giant blinking lights)

you may wonder why a gps tracker and not a bomb? because
A: the batmobile is some epic shit
B: i'm sure he has some bomb'Ometer in his utillitybelt

A:trace batman to the batcave entrence(conveniently located at bruce wayne mansion so secret identity cat is no longer secret)
B: scout area for cameras or other electronical devices (with for example thermo and electric transmitter spott thingy goggles (yes the ones you all used in splinter cell when you were playing you were a ninja)
)

if a camera is found i would hack it and loop the vidoe fee
A: place anti-Tank mines outside the batcave exit and wait
B: batman comes driving and boom dead

okey a quick one

Target: IronMan

inpenetrable armor is hard to deal with

A: big electro magnet,catch Ironman
B: cover him under few tons of thermite

and dead

Your plan FAILS johan! I am sure that Batman, the gadget superhero, has some stuff to detect GPS trackers on his car and landmines outside his garage :silly2:

Your plan FAILS johan! I am sure that Batman, the gadget superhero, has some stuff to detect GPS trackers on his car and landmines outside his garage :silly2:

nahuh D: i checked!

Hey, leave batman alone. I'm the one who is supose to kill him. Still deciding on the funniest way to do it thou :laugh:

with garlic

tie his shoo-lease

with Justin Bieber songs

:wise:

what XD

who are you going to kill lol?

and how are those going to help you XD

nothing, I'm just here.

superheroes :wtg:

ofc they will help, especially Justin Bieber songs. They are for superheroes like kryptonite is for superman :eyecrazy:

if you play Justin Bieber songs to a superhero, he will crawl in a fetus position in agonizing pain. Then you can tie his shoe-lease and sprinkle with garlic to finish him off.

Elementary my dear Watson.... elementary.

Hmm, I would not do things on a small scale.

Assuming I'd go after a superhero, it'd be safe to say you know in which city they operate in, or at least know how they can be summoned. If I went after Batman, I would:

1. Acquire some cheap... hardware... from the Black Market - all done secretly by myself. I would not trust henchmen to do it, since they could either fail or leak my plans. Also as the main villain, I'm protected by plot.
  2. Place some of this aquired hardware in a large banks safety deposit facility under the pretense it's top secret technology that needs securing.
  3. Anonymously report a bomb threat somewhere on the outskirts of Gotham City. Make it sound really big, so a large chunk of the police force go and investigate. This makes the rest of the city relatively police-free, allowing me to strategically place multiple devices around the city.
  4. A few days later after suspicion has died down I'd hire some henchmen, or somehow convince some thugs for their help in pulling off a massive robbery at the bank. Promise them riches and most of what they can loot. The robbers would be wearing military body armour and heavily armed with machine guns and grenades.
  5. The heist takes place, and I tip off the police just before. This means the police and robbers are bound to meet and a shootout takes place. Batman inevitably comes to save the day.
  6. By now, the hardware I deposited at the bank has been working for some time. Shortly after I deposited it, the hardware began to leak a slow-acting neurotoxin into the bank. By the time Batman got there, the gas would have infiltrated most areas of the bank ensuring he breathes it in. The slow action means it would have had time to spread throughout the building undetected.
  7. To ensure Batman is gassed, the main part of the plan goes ahead. Several large canisters of deadly fast-acting neurotoxin (placed in step 2) are detonated throughout Gotham City, which kill every living thing within seconds. Even if Batman escapes the bank, chances are he would have had to come into contact with the gas. I highly doubt Batman would have immediate access to antidotal injections such as atropine, diazepam, or pralidoxime. To put it bluntly, he's screwed.
  8. Safely watching the devastation from above in my evil airship lair (every villain needs an airship fortress of doom right?), I'm left with a whole city to myself. All who knew of my plan and any rivals are also terminated, and since the gas does not affect buildings, it means everywhere is left to rob freely. :)
  9. ...
  10. Profit!!!

A somewhat diabolical, but effective plan methinks. :laugh:

Hmm, I would not do things on a small scale.

Assuming I'd go after a superhero, it'd be safe to say you know in which city they operate in, or at least know how they can be summoned. If I went after Batman, I would:

1. Acquire some cheap... hardware... from the Black Market - all done secretly by myself. I would not trust henchmen to do it, since they could either fail or leak my plans. Also as the main villain, I'm protected by plot.
  2. Place some of this aquired hardware in a large banks safety deposit facility under the pretense it's top secret technology that needs securing.
  3. Anonymously report a bomb threat somewhere on the outskirts of Gotham City. Make it sound really big, so a large chunk of the police force go and investigate. This makes the rest of the city relatively police-free, allowing me to strategically place multiple devices around the city.
  4. A few days later after suspicion has died down I'd hire some henchmen, or somehow convince some thugs for their help in pulling off a massive robbery at the bank. Promise them riches and most of what they can loot. The robbers would be wearing military body armour and heavily armed with machine guns and grenades.
  5. The heist takes place, and I tip off the police just before. This means the police and robbers are bound to meet and a shootout takes place. Batman inevitably comes to save the day.
  6. By now, the hardware I deposited at the bank has been working for some time. Shortly after I deposited it, the hardware began to leak a slow-acting neurotoxin into the bank. By the time Batman got there, the gas would have infiltrated most areas of the bank ensuring he breathes it in. The slow action means it would have had time to spread throughout the building undetected.
  7. To ensure Batman is gassed, the main part of the plan goes ahead. Several large canisters of deadly fast-acting neurotoxin (placed in step 2) are detonated throughout Gotham City, which kill every living thing within seconds. Even if Batman escapes the bank, chances are he would have had to come into contact with the gas. I highly doubt Batman would have immediate access to antidotal injections such as atropine, diazepam, or pralidoxime. To put it bluntly, he's screwed.
  8. Safely watching the devastation from above in my evil airship lair (every villain needs an airship fortress of doom right?), I'm left with a whole city to myself. All who knew of my plan and any rivals are also terminated, and since the gas does not affect buildings, it means everywhere is left to rob freely. :)
  9. ...
  10. Profit!!!

A somewhat diabolical, but effective plan methinks. :laugh:

then again Batman has like everything in that utillity belt :O

then again Batman has like everything in that utillity belt :O

If that is so, then the true genius of this plan comes to light.

Generally everyone who the superhero cares about is in the plot city. With all the superheroes friends and love interests eliminated, it would emotionally destroy them. Also the fact that they failed to save the citys millions of inhabitants would weigh heavily on their conscience. A mentally scarred, emotionally destroyed superhero, questioning their own competence and probably suffering from survivors guilt is no threat.

No longer having people to protect, and failing at their job - they'd probably just disappear, or if they continued to fight crime they'd probably make a lot of mistakes from the PTSD. Makes them an easy target for round 2.

Evil Dr. Arokh still wins. Muahahahahaha! :evilking:

I'd say "Thanks for saving my <whatever> and offer him a cake laced with Diluted Kryptonite (looted off who knows what) mixed with some old-school ricin from planet earth.

All components easily accessible. Well, perhaps not the diluted kryptonite, but then neither is superman. Easily accessible I mean, not diluted.

For any other superhero a .308 Lapua should suffice.

Next!

I'd say "Thanks for saving my <whatever> and offer him a cake laced with Diluted Kryptonite (looted off who knows what) mixed with some old-school ricin from planet earth.

All components easily accessible. Well, perhaps not the diluted kryptonite, but then neither is superman. Easily accessible I mean, not diluted.

For any other superhero a .308 Lapua should suffice.

Next!

well as the rules say your not an oracle! so you wouldn't know kryptonite would harm Mr i wear tight tights?

superman is a hard nut to crack!

mouse_trap_thumb.jpg

Back