How to set "Move to target" ?

safara

Mutated
Society
The Disturbed Ones
Angel Spike Sunny
What setting where in the new UI do you set it such that if you are out of range of a terminal, or mob - you can right click and your avatar will auto run to within range, and either stop and open the terminal - or stop and sire the weapon?

This works for my avatar, but not for my Wife's avatar - so there muct be a difference in the setings between us, but I dont see what this could be.

How can I re-enable this for her following the UI update please?

I had the same issue at the start of the VU, what solved it for me was resetting everything (all UI settings, in options and UI edit panel). Deleting the settings settings-ce file in C:\ProgramData\entropia universe\public_users_data
Restarting the PC.
Since I reset everything I don't know what fixed it, so try all.

I had the same issue at the start of the VU, what solved it for me was resetting everything (all UI settings, in options and UI edit panel). Deleting the settings settings-ce file in C:\ProgramData\entropia universe\public_users_data
Restarting the PC.
No need to do this just do what I said and should be fine.

No need to do this just do what I said and should be fine.
Hi Melinda,

I checked her settings and that was already toggled off. So, I turned it on - then Apply. Then off, as you say, and apply.

Still, right click does not start the Avi moving towards the target.

Restarting the PC.
Cheers Sub-zero - will check this out one morning when she is not after playing and I have some time to try and get things back to how she wants before she wants to play. My dinner depends on it :D

Hi Melinda,

I checked her settings and that was already toggled off. So, I turned it on - then Apply. Then off, as you say, and apply.

Still, right click does not start the Avi moving towards the target.
For some people its left click that does it. I know its weird but some had it on left and some had it on right. (that setting does have to be off)

MA, your interface is funny!!

Society mate had a similar issue his was fixed by relogging.
There appears to be a bug too, if your using the action bar with the mouse, especially using the avatar directional controls, it seems to disable the move to target on interact and the only way to fix it is a relog. Just noticing this today. I've had it in the past (since the update) and wasn't realising what was going on till today. I havet had time to submit a bug report though.

I am not sure if this applies to your issue as I had same issue of "Move to target" as was before.

Nero helped me and said "Just Hit F" and is simple as that, I move to targeted mob and auto shoots. :)

OK, getting round to testing this and trying things out. I have discovered that if I log in to my wifes account on my PC - things work as they should.

So, does this point to the settings-ce file in C:\ProgramData\entropia universe\public_users_data being messed up - like you say @Sub-Zero ?

Solutions would be to delete this on my wifes machine and reset things up?

had the same issue, for me it was binding autorun to the slots that made run to target not working
, remove it and relog fix it ,

OK, getting round to testing this and trying things out. I have discovered that if I log in to my wifes account on my PC - things work as they should.

So, does this point to the settings-ce file in C:\ProgramData\entropia universe\public_users_data being messed up - like you say @Sub-Zero ?

Solutions would be to delete this on my wifes machine and reset things up?
Try it if everything else failed.

if you dont have autorun (r) key binding in action bar it might be more keys affecting move to target, start from zero whit action bars, to lock the movment i had to use the key ones after binding it

Back