How to take part in WOF 2012

Hurrikane

Slayer
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Oscar Hurrikane SkyQuake
WoF 2012 - V1.jpg

Hello all hunters, friends of hunters, medics, teams past and teams present.....
the WoF is on.

This is the quick guide to taking part; full rules now up in their own thread.

We are a while away from the event starting; several months in fact.

But this doesn't mean you should just wait; this is the time for Recruitment, Practice and Planning.

To sign up for the WoF all you have to do is find your national team of choice and add your full avatar name. If the nation you choose to represent does not have a thread, then start one.
If you are hard as nails, you should ask to join the main team. Everyone else can find a role in the Support Teams. Remember, the bigger the better; recruit and advertise your team and get as many countrymen and women as you can. The biggest team doesn't always win, but the smallest rarely advances:)

Allowable Teams: Any Earth Nation. Any that fall outside of normal classification (tribes, non-geographical nations, alliances) must be approved before you can take part. PM me for this. Any teams allowed in previous WoFs are allowed.
Any Team/Nation complaints should be by PM to me.

Although there is no requirement to be from the nation you fight for (and no way of checking) some teams may favour recruits from their own soil; just ask.

What will you get out it?

Well, the Jackets for the winners. The prizes bought from sponsorship money for the Support Teams. Any other prizes the sponsorship money allows. Oh, and the best feeling of camaraderie and achievement you can get outside of escaping from a stricken airliner.

As I said, it's still the early stages.... expect ads, promotions, incentives, all that jazz.
For now, we just need your name, and your willingness to take part in EU's BIGGEST and BEST event; the sixth annual WORLD of FIREPOWER.

Any questions? PM me or post in the Info thread. Updated Rules thread now up, but it's mostly the same if you're wondering.

Qualifiers should start in August. Any change to this will be notified.

Good to be back. Be even better to see you lot spamming the chat with WoF globals again.

Hurrikane

Last edited:
WOF rollin on :)

Party hard :)
Lemme necro this:)

Such a shame that the draw 2008 vid on Youtube has become corrupted. I cant find the original to repost.

Such a shame that the draw 2008 vid on Youtube has become corrupted. I cant find the original to repost.
I can see it, trying to find a way to preserve it.
Let you know if I can capture and repost;0

edit
Tried and a waste of time perhaps someone more savvy out there ?
Or is it your end you cant view as I can?

Last edited:
Tribute retried

Am I the only one that chuckled at Zoe drinking coffee between two beers?

Tippin'

Am I the only one that chuckled at Zoe drinking coffee between two beers?

Tippin'

What I love is the glance of disdain when Matty Rooster chucks the can over his shoulder:)

H

What I love is the glance of disdain when Matty Rooster chucks the can over his shoulder:)

H

Dunno, I reckon it was the Grizzla look on the 1st Rizzla...oh boy I know that look this end;)

Back