Huge endless hunting trip

Name some low level mobs on cyrene that don't drops shrapnel? Upto level like that of molisk scout on Planet Cyrene.

If you have no experience in hunting, Cyrene can scare you... but this is actually my favorite place to make TT losses, because every mob has a good MU... regardless of its level.

The problem with the small planets is not MU, but rather the lack of activity, which in most cases pays off with maximum loss of TT. If you are not prepared for this and do not have good control over your bankroll, you will probably be disappointed.

Even with a TT weapon, if you hunt with about 30 shots, you will have a much smaller ratio in the shrapnel loot. The question is whether we want shrapnel or more Muscle oils when we hit this mob 30+ times.

Well, this simple example can show that if the weapon is well chosen for the mob you are going to hunt, the loot will be better... not just Muscle Oil, but for all its MU loot.

In this case, if we use the Extender20 from the previous example, it means more MU... and the MU price for the Extender is worth 8-10 ped, its worth. If you hunt with 3-5 hits, you certainly take more shrapnel and it is not necessary to further dig up your weapon with the extender.

In short, if the higher efficiency has a better TT result, then if you can use your weapon in its range, you will have more MU elements.

Read my comments from the beginning, because they are aimed at hunting for markups. If you're looking for the thrill of global gambling, you can read Chalmers' advice, but do it in places where there are more hunters... otherwise it won't be worth it.

For several months now, this FAP is fixed has been returning the decay like any other heal tool. Its awesome. I even tiering it now.

The selection of mob is bad. MU 100.01% for normal prey. For rare loot +1 +2 ped...

For this mob, I would recommend Azuro, because he shoots quickly and from a distance. All Calypso mobs hit hard for their level.

If you want HP and that's why you use this knife... you better do it on Monria Yog Scrub... or Weak Paneleon on Cyrene... these mobs at least have a MU element in their loot and the DMG is very slow and low... 3-5.

I don't care if I have a 50 ped loss on a mob that gives me 50+ after markup.

If you want to experiment with a new mob, do not hesitate to ask me in the game before you start your hunt.
Daikiba have decent MU, so you should get more info before you feed false info. Azuro is not worth it at all for daikiba, they will regen hp and cause you to overkill in ped spent. Barbarella without zx or tt pistol with zx is good, 5 dps at 50 hp is good. Getting azuros is also a waste since the MU on the prototype drones is nothing unless you farm the weapon waves. Azuro dpp is also garbage, 2.6 and 2.68 with b101, which also costs MU.

After a few hours hunting

Tree Dragon (Cy)
Why Tree Dragons : I need 200 bones for the first H.E.A.R.T. mission
Armor : Atlas / Fab : none 10,80% of the costs was dam on armor
Weapons : tagger Bukin's spare rifle adj - TT gun
TT return - cost : 67,52% Estimated after sales : 76,43%
Totall after all runs so far : -17,70 - 67,52% Rank 4

The atlas armor was 10,80% of the costs, so way to much but no fap was needed.
Going back tomorrow using a lower armor.
I'll also do a run with the extender to see if loot is different.

Last edited:
Daikiba have decent MU, so you should get more info before you feed false info. Azuro is not worth it at all for daikiba, they will regen hp and cause you to overkill in ped spent. Barbarella without zx or tt pistol with zx is good, 5 dps at 50 hp is good. Getting azuros is also a waste since the MU on the prototype drones is nothing unless you farm the weapon waves. Azuro dpp is also garbage, 2.6 and 2.68 with b101, which also costs MU.

False information, my friend, is to say a decent MU of muscle oils and animal shits in the Daikibas loot... what you're saying is decent, I keep it in TT... without thinking.

Even more false after you have made two globals on each planet with 2 weapons is to have claims about what DPS is good... Go buy Perfected Athenic and start make tons of ped from Daikiba :poop:

False information, my friend, is to say a decent MU of muscle oils and animal shits in the Daikibas loot... what you're saying is decent, I keep it in TT... without thinking.

Even more false after you have made two globals on each planet with 2 weapons is to have claims about what DPS is good... Go buy Perfected Athenic and start make tons of ped from Daikiba :poop:
If you actually did your research and hunted daikiba you would know they are a profit mob.

If you actually did your research and hunted daikiba you would know they are a profit mob.
Deemer doesn’t profit on daikiba because he kills them with a fucking azuro 😁.

I wouldn’t call them a profit mob per se, but they drop decent enough loot where I would consider them a fairly good choice vs other small mobs on caly.

Deemer doesn’t profit on daikiba because he kills them with a fucking azuro 😁.

I wouldn’t call them a profit mob per se, but they drop decent enough loot where I would consider them a fairly good choice vs other small mobs on caly.

Are you trolls or idiots ?

Right on target :lolup:

Lul...

Just the first has 2 globals on two planets and by such a snort he hopes someone will tell him where his mistakes are.

And the other is afraid that information i made is public, which will make it harder for him to deceive the person who is not aware of the game... do not pay attention to them. There are many clowns in the forum, draw your own conclusions. I have given enough clear and easy examples.

:woot: :laugh: :lolup: :ROFLMAO:

Go hunt daikiba and decide for yourself then, I profited when hunting them, they drop good MU.
Then pls explain this at rank 15? Cause all I get from them to sell is a few daikiba skins and if lucky orange paints. Rest is bs and those skins and paints by far not making up the loss in TT.

Daikiba LVL 3-4 Impact 90%/Stab 10% (Caly)
Armor : Grunt / Fab : S10
Weapon : TT gun
TT return - Cost : 84,71%
Totall after all runs so far : -58,13 - 84,71% Rank 15

Then pls explain this at rank 15? Cause all I get from them to sell is a few daikiba skins and if lucky orange paints. Rest is bs and those skins and paints by far not making up the loss in TT.

Nowadays, it will be tough to break even, let alone profit off that mob.

Orange paint, daikiba wool, tier 2 comps, mf chips, daikiba skin, hair gel, and other stuff can make up 5% tt loss, if you aren't getting 95% return long-term on them theres no point in doing them, your better off with exarosaurs/snables at that point

By the way, I see in your log you used an extender with a tt-knife, using extender on anything that is not equal or higher MU than the extender itself is wasting ped, daily token guns and other stuff like that is an exception

Terrible run this time

Got 69/200 bones for the moment

Tree Dragon (Cy)
Info :
it takes about 40 shots with a TT gun to kill 1 so almost 50 peC
Armor : Atlas / Fab : none 9,45% of the costs was dam on armor
Armor : Musca / Fab : none 5,95% of the costs was dam on armor
TT return - cost : 45,35% Estimated after sales : 49,18%
Totall after all runs so far : -44,30 - 61,14% Rank 4

Last edited:
Orange paint, daikiba wool, tier 2 comps, mf chips, daikiba skin, hair gel, and other stuff can make up 5% tt loss, if you aren't getting 95% return long-term on them theres no point in doing them, your better off with exarosaurs/snables at that point
I just about made some ped on Exarosaurs after cycling 2.5k ped, and that's with being eco as heck.

Wonder if its because 90% of the fab costs are payed back ... or the totall setup, cycling or just luck :p

Tree Dragon LVL5 (Cy)
Info :
Armor : Gorgon 5,68% of the costs / Fab : S10 9,71% of the costs
TT return - cost : 121,84 % Estimated after sales : 141,20%
Totall after all runs so far : -30,78 77,73% Rank 5

Last edited:
Tree Dragon LVL5 (Cy)
Info :
Totall bones so far : 93
Armor : Gorgon 5,68% of the costs / Fab : S10 9,71% of the costs
TT return - cost : 121,84 % Estimated after sales : 141,20%
Armor : Gorgon 5,55% of the costs / Fab : S10 8,58% of the costs
TT return - cost : 70,71% Estimated after sales : 78,18%
[Globals]: Leeloo Leeloo Mining killed a creature (Finned Tree Dragon) with a value of 11 PED!
Totall after all runs so far : -62,61 79% Estimated after sales : 88,91% Rank 5

Last edited:

You keep using the word "Tagger". Just to confirm, are you:
  • Shooting once to get agro, then waiting for it to reach you to use the weapon
  • OR Shooting continuously until it's in range of the shorter weapon
Just curious.

You keep using the word "Tagger". Just to confirm, are you:
  • Shooting once to get agro, then waiting for it to reach you to use the weapon
  • OR Shooting continuously until it's in range of the shorter weapon
Just curious.
I tried both :)

Think best is to keep shooting so the mob is low HP on arrival, finishing it with another weapon will give less decay on armor.

I tried both :)

Think best is to keep shooting so the mob is low HP on arrival, finishing it with another weapon will give less decay on armor.
Correct. I asked because some folks literally "tag" once to start agro, and let it run to them for max evade & pistol/melee skills .
Problem is, mob regens completely and the cost/kill starts over, losing what they paid to tag it.

Back