Huge neconus!

Oleg

Mutated
Oleg Oleg McMullery
Just yesterday I was wondering what Stormer was going to do with his LA. Tonight I see...

neconu.jpg

:eek:

If these buggers don't drop Eon, nothing will... and I'm betting that was in Stormer's mind too :)

Arrrrrrrrgh!!

Stalk and prwler must be huuuge. Pic pls :confused:

Yup, I think it's the west end of he LA that holds the big Neconu. There is another mob spawn, can't remember what mob or maturity but smaller then the big neconu, though (might be smaller ones).

Also think the tax is set at 4/4.

Arrrrrrrrgh!!

Stalk and prwler must be huuuge. Pic pls :confused:

nope:), anyway, thats interesting becouse I remeber we had LA with Stalkers...and it was unpopular...wonder what will happen with this LA

They should be really awesome to hunt in a team :p I for one am excited to give them a try.

I just have to try it out :cool:

Now, where will the first unlim BL1000 drop, Stormers land or CND ? :scratch2:

Yeah crazy, akoz had neco stalkers, then young and then destroyed the dna...
Now they are back, a lil small though. But hopes for eon, hmm i wouldnt have it.
Funny btw that an ATH dropped today, from a neconu young :laugh:

congrats to stormer for gettin his LA equipped so fast, especially with a high maturity of a good mob like that. i actually saw that global today, funny.:D

congrats to stormer for gettin his LA equipped so fast, especially with a high maturity of a good mob like that. i actually saw that global today, funny.:D

That was not the only global ;)

Back