Team: Die Templer

Captain: bistl bistl bistl
Changed!
Yeah smileys wont go away lol.
____

Added you two as well

Happy globals :D

Team Rego

Name: Drop Zone Sexslaves (Or just Drop Zone)

Team Leader: Meapa Brisbaner Bird

Fundraising for our Society :)

alright slaves, get to work :p

lol jks.

Added golden and your team!

Added captain for DANBRICK

Have fun and GL with the fundraising :)

Just added from Narfi's Suggestion for TEAM MINING

*5. TEAM MINING ONLY. I gotta get a list of all the members involved since global messages only give avatar names and not Team names.

Let us know if you have any other suggestions or need for clarificaiton.

EDIT: WE have a new LA comming up with OSSEO :) Stay tuned for a pretty big update!

Last edited:
Good luck, thats how something like this should be done :D

Thanks, Narfi! Lets see how cooperative we can be as a community. Appreciate your support!

Brick

Thanks, Narfi! Lets see how cooperative we can be as a community. Appreciate your support!

Brick

I'll add your post to the "Promotions" section of this thread. Thanks for the Great initiative! GL with your hunting team!!

*********NEW********
Got a new mob, OSSEO @ OLA 25 that will count for this event as well. Will help you and other hunters with this event... now we have shinks, atrax, and osseos. More variety, more fun ;)

Anytime mate.

No problem, but we think it is perfectly reasonable for a team. heck lol you can even hire hunters, we just need to see a team name on the globals. *shhh, nobody heard me say that. ;)

Added Mo Mo!

Gl with your Hunts :)

Hahha Dont plagiarise me =P

Solo:
Valekyrie Vale Landing

Team:
Hunters Unlimited
Captain: Hormel Mel Jorel

Registering for a friend as he does not have pcf account

Team Name : Rage of the Ancients
Captain : Travis Travis Timberlake

These two threads are subevents that I am organizing that can make this happen:

1) https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?252182-Let-s-win-la65-event!!!

2) https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?252183-Let-s-win-la04-event!!!

It CAN happen but involves coordination by more people than is normally developed in the game. This could be awesome! :cool:

Thanks,

Victor Brick Vonn

Really nice initiative Brick.. + Rep for the effort.. Will check the details and respond in the corresponding thread itself. GL with the venture..

We'll see...

Really nice initiative Brick.. + Rep for the effort.. Will check the details and respond in the corresponding thread itself. GL with the venture..

...but so far pretty quiet on the interest front. But I'm patient...I need a few balls to the wall hunters with initiative to back me up! and some of you guys who say it cant be done...I know why you say it cant be done...your position is reasonable but it can be done just in a way we are all not used to doing it in...lets do it...

and thanks for the +rep Div:wtg:

Brick

Awesome! Thanks for the interests ;)

Everyone's added and ready to go!

Hunting SOLO? Want a team? Check out Brick's Event :) Succeed as a team!

Question:

Do all points awarded on ANY LA count toward a complete total redeemable towards ANY prize or just towards that LA...like could I get 10k global count on LA04 Atrax and redeem it for LA65 or vice versa and/or Osseocollum now?

Brick

Do all points awarded on ANY LA count toward a complete total redeemable towards ANY prize or just towards that LA.
Points from every LA are good for any of the listed prizes :) no restriction there.

..like could I get 10k global count on LA04 Atrax and redeem it for LA65 or vice versa and/or Osseocollum now?
Yes you can get 10k global on 04 and redeem 65. Osseo Outpost OLA 25 is not redeemable at the moment... we have very recently aquired that and need to rework some of the math if we are to introduce it as a prize as well. Although it's not redeemable atm, points earned from there can be used anywhere within this event... such as for 04 or 65 :).

Let me know if you need anymore clarification :)

Last edited:
Add me :)

Fett Fett-Finnen Finnen

add me
Stelios AKALYPTOS ntelinatsos

Sign me up

SOLO
Hunt----------------------------
1. Reply here with your full exact avatar name: Daniel Danimal Diep

2. Start Globaling!!

3. We will count up your globals manually, so please keep a record yourself as well incase of any discrepancies! We want to make sure all of your globals count!

Q & A:
1 - Do I need to take a screen shot of all my globals?
2 - Are there global names on each LA and will they remain in effect?
3 - Do globals from every LA count towards the "Points"?

~Danimal

-L- LastOne Lawliet
thank you!

Registering for friend

Solo : rogerriver68 river river

Sign me up!

Well i'll participate im Tony Phionex Staark i might not start hunting till september 13th or 14th or 15th the reason why is im makeing a big depot around that time also it will give me time to skill and the big depot helps so i can get armor and weapons.

Last edited:
Back