Hunt the LA, WIN the LA!

Thats hilarious.....

BIG Rewards Thread
BIG Rewards Automated Plugin

A Rewards points system is very common IRL, so it's not like I invented the thing or have a problem with anyone else implementing one in EU... but really?

Morey I wish you and your partners the best of luck with this event :)

Funny, I have seen your ads all over the place for BIG rewards, yet I've somehow missed that. Yes, it's a very common method irl, and is not stealing ... which was the point I was trying to get at.

Thanks for the additional clarifications and support mate,

GL with BIG and EL as well :)

Max Hing Hinkus added

Last edited:
Bumpity bump

Register : Divinity Deth Undefined

Register

Pinthas Schmenke Dorian registering

thks

Added :)

New! Added PED prizes for LAs. You can redeem the PED if LA is taken :). Try to make it better for you guys

320k PED in LA prizes!!

Last edited:
Bumps for tuesday :)

Register: Kitty Kitty Fire

Register : quin perv amorim

Registered!

You are all good to go :)

* Highfive for canadians Quin! ;)

Register: Evilcop The Artisan

Evilcop The Artisan (I want in ^^ )

Register: Jin Artrat Mugen

Solo please :)

Register: Snake Slither Hellfire

Maybe I read to fast but wich is the ratio point/global = 1/1 ; 2/1 ? or is the amount of the glob that defines the amount of point...?

thx

Rig

All registered! GL hunting!!! :D

Maybe I read to fast but wich is the ratio point/global = 1/1 ; 2/1 ? or is the amount of the glob that defines the amount of point...?

thx

Rig

It is 5 points / hunting global and 4 points / mining global. a 50ped is treated same as 500 ped global. We just associate points to number of globals.

I'll highlight that section for ya :)

Hope this answers your question!

65000 points / 5 points global = 13000 globals

This event will run a while before some one get 13000 globals. But funny to see such events :)

All registered! GL hunting!!! :D

It is 5 points / hunting global and 4 points / mining global. a 50ped is treated same as 500 ped global. We just associate points to number of globals.

I'll highlight that section for ya :)

Hope this answers your question!

Yes thx ;)

This event will run a while before some one get 13000 globals. But funny to see such events :)

The event manager has so poor understanding of Entropia as a game that he won't make it here... that's just a fact, nothing personal.

And your point is?? I dont see you posting the same on Akoz's thread , do i?? Is there an agenda i am missing here or are you just picking on the event manager because he is not known well enough around Entropia??

The event manager has so poor understanding of Entropia as a game that he won't make it here... that's just a fact, nothing personal.

Here's a fact.. nothing personal.. I see him out lasting you in terms of Entropia and do lemme know what proper understanding you have of Entropia as a game , sunshine!!!!

As for the trolls of which i see many around here:

1. You are not needed to participate in the event or comment on the thread. The fact is , its an event thread and if you dont like something move on.

2. I own both LA deeds along with most of the prizes. So if someone or anyone who is not comfortable with the fact or has trust issues, can stay away from the event.

As for those who are supporting and participating in the event :

I personally will make sure that your efforts are appreciated and we will with time make it worthwhile for you to participate.

Cheers,

Divinity

Here's a fact.. nothing personal.. I see him out lasting you in terms of Entropia and do lemme know what proper understanding you have of Entropia as a game , sunshine!!!!

Let's say that I know more than you, but I don't sell my knowledge for 10k peds, but you're right I don't want to hijack this thread, but I just gave a honest opinion/fact that if the prizes and point requirements were a little lower, the OP could generate more profit than at them moment when no one profits from this event.

Let's say that I know more than you, but I don't sell my knowledge for 10k peds, but you're right I don't want to hijack this thread, but I just gave a honest opinion/fact that if the prizes and point requirements were a little lower, the OP could generate more profit than at them moment when no one profits from this event.

Well the FACT there is that there are people buying knowledge @ 10k peds that i am sharing and hey have u seen anyone cribbing about it on the forums?? Now try getting 10k peds for your knowledge and we shall see where that gets u. Now thats a FACT , not an opinion...

As for the OP and the event did u miss the 1k point for CLD bit out there. If you have a constructive idea or thought, I and the rest of the team members will be more then appreciative of constructive feedback... However when your words are " The event manager has so poor understanding of Entropia as a game that he won't make it here... that's just a fact, nothing personal. " thats not constructive criticism and as such warrants the response i have for you..

if the prizes and point requirements were a little lower, the OP could generate more profit than at them moment when no one profits from this event.

Looks more like SIG crew will benefit because with the rules as they are I very much doubt it's even feasible for anyone or team to win any of the LA. Achieving that point score within a year for an LA is quite unrealistic.

So what's likely to happen is some will try and not win the LA. SIG ofcourse reaps the rewards from taxes of those trying and don't need to give the LA away. Therefore from a purely monetary perspective it's more like a win win situation for SIG.

Looks more like SIG crew will benefit because with the rules as they are I very much doubt it's even feasible for anyone or team to win any of the LA. Achieving that point score within a year for an LA is quite unrealistic.

So what's likely to happen is some will try and not win the LA. SIG ofcourse reaps the rewards from taxes of those trying and don't need to give the LA away. Therefore from a purely monetary perspective it's more like a win win situation for SIG.

SIG members dont own the la's. The owners of the LA are 3 individuals (pinthas,morey and myself) and as such it has nothing to do with the other SIG members. As for the 1 year bit , it says in the OP itself that the LA will not be sold for 1 year at least and after that even if it is sold, the peds will be paid out ( numbers are included in the OP)..

SIG members dont need to be part of LA to profit , they have multiple other ways for that and they are happy in what they are doing..

BIG offers 1m peds reward for 100k+ globals, no difference for me. So far Div n rest havent done anything wrong so IDK why all the cryin here

And your point is?? I dont see you posting the same on Akoz's thread , do i?? Is there an agenda i am missing here or are you just picking on the event manager because he is not known well enough around Entropia??

Cheers,

Divinity

The point is, that no one will get 13000 globals there.

lets say you get every day 20 globals there in average, then the formula looks like this:

20 * 5 points = 100 points per day
65000 / 100 = 650 hunt days

No one will have patience to hunt 650 days only this mobs, and also get 20 globs a day is near impossible, except you hunt very uneco. But then it is cheaper to buy a LA, as to hunt for that.

How i said ... funny event !

The point is, that no one will get 13000 globals there.

lets say you get every day 20 globals there in average, then the formula looks like this:

20 * 5 points = 100 points per day
65000 / 100 = 650 hunt days

No one will have patience to hunt 650 days only this mobs, and also get 20 globs a day is near impossible, except you hunt very uneco. But then it is cheaper to buy a LA, as to hunt for that.

How i said ... funny event !

5 member team : each member gets roughly say 10 globals/day... thats 50 globals/day

13000 globals/50 = 260 days...

Now a little more calculation, with atrax the avg MU on the mob is pretty good so for a hunter who loves to hunt/skill thats gonna be a break even mob ( which is rare these days). Atrax Stalker has dropped Calytrek MKII TEN in the past and probably ( i cant guarantee this) will drop more in future. That would be an additional motivation for those participating.

What it requires is a team rather then a solo effort and you need to work as one to get a goal.

I personally did not want to go for the LA itself as it would be conflict of interest ( me going for my own la) but if its needed to show that its possible, I actually dont mind making a team and going for it.

fwiw, I would suggest the hard core hunters who hunt rex/ambu/atrox etc to try the atrax stalkers and do your maths. See what avg MU u receive and what are the pro's and cons.

Also if there is something you would like to see in addition offered along with CLD's , perhaps at a lower scale then feel free to ask.

Cheers,

Divinity

Yea, with a good team, it looks possible to get it. How i said, funny event (this is not negative in mind):)

I would suggest people either take part, or don't take part. Trashing the event or the people involved in it doesn't help anyone.

Register me please, might as well be in it just in case I decide to hunt these mobs.

5 member team : each member gets roughly say 10 globals/day... thats 50 globals/day

So a 5 member team need to get 50 globals per day minimum. Which is precisely what I saying, it's unrealistic and unachievable.

Yea, with a good team, it looks possible to get it. How i said, funny event (this is not negative in mind):)

Its not -ve and thats why i dont mind replying to you at all :)

I agree its not easy but then we wouldn't want to give the LA for little effort, would we? :)

I would suggest people either take part, or don't take part. Trashing the event or the people involved in it doesn't help anyone.

Register me please, might as well be in it just in case I decide to hunt these mobs.

Thank You..

So a 5 member team need to get 50 globals per day minimum. Which is precisely what I saying, it's unrealistic and unachievable.

Please troll elsewhere cause you have nothing useful to add. Its not unrealistic or unachievable either.. I could give u a few example of unrealistic and unachievable but this is an events thread and hence lets keep it that way..

Back