wa'cha think?

• Total voters

Angel O2 Mercer

Marauder
Society
Rangers
Angel O2 Mercer
Hi,
I wanna focus on hunting but sometimes I need to heal myself. I have already my vivo t1 maxed (no more sib).

Should I buy the next Vivo 4 skills? a fap? n one?

Thanks !!!!

Hey there,

I went with vivo cuz that's what I use personally. I'm a bit nooby in the area so I can't really be objective. I went with my next vivo just so I could keep gaining experience in healing (might cost a bit more than a fap, but I think skills are priceless so... there I am).

Just make sure whatever you end up with you can gain skills if that's what you're after. You can get plenty of uses from a (L) vivo in my experience.

All the best!
~Nayera

I have maxed Vivo T10 (L), so now SIB for me is Hedoc Sk-20 (L).
What i do:
carry TT Vivo T1 - for healing while not attacked.
carry T10 (L) - actually it is best thing if i consider heal/sec and eco as well for me atm - i use it when i need heal while fighting.
Why i do not use Hedoc Sk-20 (L) (yet!) - becuse T10 still gives me better eco and heal/sec :). But soon i will swap T10 for Hedoc :).

So i think you should do similar:
carry TT Vivo T1 - for healing while not attacked.
carry T5 (L) - when being attacked (i asume it heals you more per sec than TT vivo but it is less eco)

Why not use non SIB faps - because they are really really un-eco (of course they heal a bit faster but in my opinion it is not worth it: if you need to heal really fast then you probably should wear some armor or you are hunting to big mobs for your level).

@edit
generally it seems that best idea is to use equipenet wiht SIB that is maxed or nearly maxed. Why? Because when it is maxed - it is probably most eco choice, and when it is nearly maxed - it sometimes is as eco as one level lower but already gives you SIB so soon you will have maxed next SIB level. (With guns i consider SIB weapon wroth using - when HA is +9.0 and dmg is 90% of maxed).

Falagor
:bandit:

Use a Maxed Fap is the best option, if you can heal wel with TT fap , there is no need to upgrade it. Wait untill you max SK20(L)

ofcourse the temptation to use a bigger fap is great... however if you can resisst it... :)

wel who am I kidding when I started, I always heal myself all the time with EK2600 .. untill I am broke and selling skills and shits ...

cough now I am using TT fap, normal the best way is just let it heal naturaly. Use TT fap when you get hit. cheapest way.

Last edited:
Thanks Nayera, Falagor and JingyiDai for your help.

Use a Maxed Fap is the best option, if you can heal wel with TT fap , there is no need to upgrade it. Wait untill you max SK20(L)
[snip]
cough now I am using TT fap, normal the best way is just let it heal naturaly. Use TT fap when you get hit. cheapest way.

I'm sorry but "TT fap"¿¿ that means you are using the Vivo T1¿? the vivo is a fap?¿?

O_O

Thank you !

(Fast aid pack, same type item all of them - yes.)

fap is used by most for any healing tool in game.

and if you can go with vivo T1 then I don't see a reason to move up, but once it gets a little weak for the mobs you hunt move up to the next one maxed or nearly maxed.

EDIT: can I have cookies even tho I voted for next vivo? pleeeaasssee

I would not use a fab. They are not sib. I normally use just the tt vivo

I would not use a fab. They are not sib. I normally use just the tt vivo

I have one last question, once you have maxed your Vivo T1 it's no longer "SIB" so, still keep using it till the next one is eco-usable?

Thanks

FAPs and EK series is a waste of money these days.

L ball faps all the way. Move up to next vivo when you are close to maxing it. No much point in using fap that has 15/20 uses or less and have similar healing interval.

suggestion

carry two faps.

the highest one you have maxed for healing during combat.

the sib one for healing between encounters.

the maxed one will definitely be faster and more eco should you need it in a pinch. the sib one will give faster skills when you cn heal at your leisure.

continue to use the vivo t1 until the next vivo/hedoc up says SIB= Not anymore. For emergencies it doesn't hurt to carry around a ek2350 or ek2600

Ok, thanks all.

Will keep my t1 till I can use eco the next SIB fap.

I would stick with the T1 for now, and when you're maxed on the higher level (L) ball-faps (T5, T10, SK20), use those for mobs where you need them, but I would still use T1 where possible and certainly between mobs when you have time to heal. You'll save money by doing that.

When you've maxed SK-20 I would suggest sticking with that in the main, it's a good fap and has low markup. You can use the T15 and T20 for bigger mobs though, when you have them maxed.

I'm Level 32 Paramedic and I still use the SK-20 a lot of the time, and always between mobs. I have an unlimited one which helps save more money too.

At some point you might want to get an EK2600 for when you need quick healing, but try to avoid using it because it's more expensive to use than the (L) ones.

When you're at around about Level 29 Paramedic you'll be able to heal more than the EK2600 by using the UR125, and it'll be cheaper too, so at that point you can forget about the old-school faps for ever (unless you happen to have Adj, Imp or Mod fap - and arguably not even the Adj).

Thank you Oleg, will do what you say. Didn't know the UL was more expensibe than L ones.

:)

A small comparison -

the most popular UL non-sib healing tool - EMT kit Ek-2600 decays 9 pecs. Max heal is 42.

Vivo T20 (L) decays for 5.001 pecs and max heal is 57.1 HP (average is lower ofc but still above ek2600). Even at 130-140% markup its significantly more economical. Ok, ek2600 has more heal/sec but the same example goes for Vivo UR125 (L) which has similar eco and has more heal/sec than ek2600.

Back