I changed server accidentaly

Kango

Young
Society
Jurai Blood
Geriatrix Geri Kango
Hi,
can anybody help me? I changed original server (start at Port Atlantis,Eudoria) for some else (blue + purple scenery, start at some outpost) when original server was rebooting.

How can I change it back?

Thanx for your time and effort.

Kango said:
Hi,
can anybody help me? I changed original server (start at Port Atlantis,Eudoria) for some else (blue + purple scenery, start at some outpost) when original server was rebooting.

How can I change it back?

Thanx for your time and effort.

Hi,

Open up your map, there is a blue dot with youre lilte flashing thing by it, find that blue dot, there is a TP there... Use the TP to get back to Port Atlantice. :)

Good luck.

Does MA put you next to TP always when doing the server change?

Or random outposts? Post your cords mate (Press P Ingame), then we'll know a bit more :) GL!

Reactions: jak
Dom_sufc said:

Or random outposts? Post your cords mate (Press P Ingame), then we'll know a bit more :) GL!

ya, it would have dropped him right by the TP... But that area is a bit.. erm... hard to orient yourselfe :D My guess, is he moved away from the TP, and then as the terain and TP have same colors, you could not find it easily. :rolleyes:

When I get ingame, I'll write the exact coords. :p It is almost directly North of the revival building, if that helps...

If worst comes to worst and you get stuck support will move you.

Dom_sufc said:

The other night I was near Camp Caravan when the server went down. I accepted to go to another server and ended up, with quite a few other people, at the outpost Southeast of Port Atlantis (West of Troy). :silly2:

It's random.

Yep, if you change server, it takes you random place. Last night I spawn in this outpost (south of PA and W from Fort Troy) it is little bad place to travel long times to next TP's PA or Fort Troy. Best way back is heading on NW and go to coast line back to Port Atlantis. There is couple of Fouls and they can avoid easy.

Other server changes takes me at Camp Edihna two times, that's easy way out back TP is here.

So never knows where you spawn at server change, avatars who has teleport chip can easily go back but noobs ...

... long way back to TP's

lol

one time the server went down and i could not log in then i chose to log in another sever.

I end up in Amethera on a place there cant be access cause the map is still closed.:laugh:

Way far on N of the ice island lol.

Phaser said:
lol

one time the server went down and i could not log in then i chose to log in another sever.

I end up in Amethera on a place there cant be access cause the map is still closed.:laugh:

Ahahahah. :rofl:

Another great feature that doesn't work properly :laugh:

Phaser said:
lol

Hmmm.... Screenshots?

Tell us more about this :D

lol dindt take it any...it was just a piece of amethera but then when i opened my map i tough..wtf???

too bad i dindt got any bombs.:rolleyes:

But then the T button dont work and i log out and then i log in TI.

Back