Achievement: I Finally Graduated!!!

Ariia

Provider
Society
Ilfirin Ohtar Niasa
Ariia
Ok, ok, so no, normally graduating one's discipleship is not an achievement....unless you're me!:ahh:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

15 months after Ariia was born, she finally got around to graduating. You see, I was farmed for discipleship and was avoiding graduation at all costs so the codger wouldn't get his mentor gift. Now, it doesn't mean I didn't do anything, I just did many things at once. I was equally skilling in several different areas. And, my penchant for clothing was kinda eating up all of my ped. So, I had to cut myself off and skill like crazy. Plus, I felt bad being a noob and a soc leader, :rolleyes:.

So long story short...I am no longer an embarrassment to my soc mates and friends, :D. And I must say, I am not one that has incredible amounts of luck in EU, so it was a long hard road for me.

Yay me!:yay:

Thanks for letting me pat myself on the back. :silly2:

Big grats =) Did mine about 3 years ago and still remember it! Good luck!

Congratulations! :yay:

Yeah, it's ABOUT TIME!!!! :yay::yay::yay::yay:

In all seriousness, gratz dear leader. I know it's been a rough road, especially having to hunt blind:eek:.

Britz

Thank you

Thanks for all the gratz :yay: And, thanks for not laughing at me, I can do that all by myself well enough! :laugh:

Very nice. Congrats.

Blah blah blah...
Bout time! ;)

Grats Arii! :yay:

Great Job! Hopefully you learned a lot from the experience. The more you know...

Back