I had a 2200 ped loan on fort argus bank that expired a day early

Status
Looks like it's that Dan time of the day again

This is so ridiculous you are basically saying if I didn't come to the forum looking for you, that I would get the gun back. To say I tried to extort you is so ridiculous, I said I would fix the forum thing if you made it right.

That's extortion, saying you'll fix the forum if I make it right.

Am I supposed to get scammed and not tell anyone? I'll bet you would like that. You even have friends come post stuff in your defense like straight shills. As for the bank not needing money, you obviously need it pretty bad to scam me like that. You want to rip me off and no one know about it. We'll that's not how it's going to go. I did try and be very reasonable.

You didn't get scammed, you didn't pay back the loan in time, after that you reacted poorly to say the least, lied about expiration date of the loan, started accusing me of stuff that I can't control and so on and not getting the gun back is the consequence of just that.

YOU TOLD ME IN AN EMAIL NOT TO WORRY AND THAT YOU WOULD FIX IT! IS THIS NOT DISHONEST TO LEAVE ME WAITING WEEKS ONLY TO TELL ME I'M SCREWED????? AND YOU IDIOTS STICKING UP FOR THIS SCAMMER WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?? WOULD I MAKE SUCH A FUSS IF I FELT I WAS IN THE WRONG?????????

You keep mentioning that email so here is what I said
"Hello,
Too busy irl at the moment but I will have a look during the weekend and get back to you. We'll figure something out so don't worry about the gun.
Regards
Tzepu"

I NEVER said you can get it back is loan cost, and you don't want to pay 1 ped over loan cost, you just think you can force me to give you the gun back.
I did not take weeks to answer you, you are the one who took weeks to contact me.

Now should I start posting the threats that you email me after posting your hate posts here every day?

No one has any idea why you are making such a fuss because you are clearly the one is wrong and you're only hurting your own reputation.

I thought posting private mail was not allowed? Does this mean I can post the email where he promised to fix it for me?

If you ever opened your eyes to actually read the other posts you would see that I said that's not private mail, that's MY support case with MA, not you.

/mod note/

This has now stepped well beyond 'one member trying to contact another to sort out some glitch in the system' and right over into 'personal dispute' territory.

Forum Rules said:
2.3 - Personal Disputes
Personal issues between individuals or societies should NOT be debated in the public forum areas and are not permitted. Such threads will be removed without notice, since they often promote an escalation of rudeness, insults, and flaming. If you feel that another member has attacked you unfairly, send a private message to a forum moderator or administrator. If you feel that an Entropia Universe participant has wronged, defrauded or harassed you, file a support case at PlanetCalypso.com.

I suggest the two of you sort this matter out in private.
Note that because DanTheManKae did not redeem the item by the deadline (even if only one day - even one hour - late), Tzepu is under no obligation to do other than than to sell the item in the normal manner that he would do with any other 'unclaimed items'. Any concession Tzepu has been willing to make for the sake of 'good business' is entirely voluntary.

I thought posting private mail was not allowed? Does this mean I can post the email where he promised to fix it for me?

The posting of support cases has always been permitted.
Ideally this should be a screenshot, as merely paraphrasing or posting the text can leave some room for later dispute. Tzepu, if you want to remedy this by posting a screenshot of your support case, please send me a link to it via PM and I will add it to your earlier post containing the text.

:locked:

Status
Back