I hate that I have to make this thread (again..) - support cases without communication - a story

Hope this is cleared ASAP for you mate!

That's really disgusting and unacceptable way to treat paying customers.
MA had gone bold over the years of abusing its position, because players don't make enough fuss about being ignored.

That's really disgusting and unacceptable way to treat paying customers.
MA had gone bold over the years of abusing its position, because players don't make enough fuss about being ignored.

This is why they don't care:
I have a horrible addiction and need to get back in, so please mindark help!

They have you hook, line and sinker.

The only way any of the major problems with Entropia change is if a majority of players simply stop playing. However, that risks MindArk closing up shop and shutting it all down. It's a risky move but your lives would be better if you banded together in a unionized manner and exercised some discipline and restraint... Or formed a Player's Association and got a seat at the table.

Everyone is too busy chasing the carrot to see they're running on a treadmill.

I will be direct. they don't ban you for trading. all trades are final deals . and it just happened that he was banned on the same day when he changed weapons. until he receives an answer, he must be patient. if he does a show on the forum, does it solve something?
"Yeah just ignore James and play solitaire "

This is just purely incorrect because I myself have been banned before for 16 weeks as I stated in the original post a few years ago for trading with a hacked account. I did not know that account was hacked incase I need to make that obvious. Theres plenty anecdotal evidence of this all around of people that get locked for a few weeks then support messages out of the blue “thanks for your patience! Our investigation is done and you are clear to log back in”.

I’m probably not accomplishing anything with this thread but this is a forum for discussion, which is exactly what we are doing :)

I will be direct. they don't ban you for trading. all trades are final deals . and it just happened that he was banned on the same day when he changed weapons. until he receives an answer, he must be patient. if he does a show on the forum, does it solve something?
"Yeah just ignore James and play solitaire "
I will bypass your bias here and the fact that you didn't read what people are actually saying in this thread.

Whether he is locked or not for something is not the issue; it is that he doesn't know why and there is no communication. Just like they don't tell you when a withdrawal is held up and it is because they want your ID. They wait for YOU to communicate to THEM that there is a delay. That is the problem. It's complete and total bullshit. No successful company operates this way. It doesn't need to be reiterated and you don't need to keep skipping the main point.

If there was communication, then he can be patient for as long as he knows there is going to be a reasonable conclusion to the issue. He doesn't. You know this. You know this is a repeated problem.

Until then, Mindark deserves the negative PR even if we only hear one side of the story. Why? Because it is a recurring theme and players deserve better. If they want to succeed long term in their endeavors, they need to get their act together.

Please keep this thread updated with daily updates to your situation, just be careful to not break forum rules and risk its deletion (that goes for everyone). This thread should remain at the top of the PCF page for everyone to see.

I will bypass your bias here and the fact that you didn't read what people are actually saying in this thread.

Whether he is locked or not for something is not the issue; it is that he doesn't know why and there is no communication. Just like they don't tell you when a withdrawal is held up and it is because they want your ID. They wait for YOU to communicate to THEM that there is a delay. That is the problem. It's complete and total bullshit. No successful company operates this way. It doesn't need to be reiterated and you don't need to keep skipping the main point.

If there was communication, then he can be patient for as long as he knows there is going to be a reasonable conclusion to the issue. He doesn't. You know this. You know this is a repeated problem.

Until then, Mindark deserves the negative PR even if we only hear one side of the story. Why? Because it is a recurring theme and players deserve better. If they want to succeed long term in their endeavors, they need to get their act together.
But you'll just keep pumping in dollars and feeding their machine. They love you.

Please keep this thread updated with daily updates to your situation, just be careful to not break forum rules and risk its deletion (that goes for everyone). This thread should remain at the top of the PCF page for everyone to see.
They own the forums and know that nobody visits them prior to signing up. Anyone that signs up here is coming from youtube videos or some "make money playing video games" google search, signup based on that information and only venture into this realm when and if they can figure out they're in a constant state of losses.

If you want to give them bad press, you need to contact actual people/organization with audiences.

They own the forums and know that nobody visits them prior to signing up. Anyone that signs up here is coming from youtube videos or some "make money playing video games" google search, signup based on that information and only venture into this realm when and if they can figure out they're in a constant state of losses.

If you want to give them bad press, you need to contact actual people/organization with audiences.
Sweaters from YouTube might not check up on the forums immediately but generally most people would make their way here prior to investing anything substantial above a starter pack, so I think it will still be beneficial.

Sweaters from YouTube might not check up on the forums immediately but generally most people would make their way here prior to investing anything substantial above a starter pack, so I think it will still be beneficial.
Nobody is coming here to invest, they're coming here to withdraw with the promise of making money in a video game. Those people turn into investors after they realize you can't make any headway sweating or picking up dung and actually need gear and skills to have a chance at making any sort of headway aside from getting lucky. Commence carrot and stick routine.

Unfortunately no updates/communication. I expect nothing over the weekend as well, hopefully next week we see something happen…

Feel free to quit at any time if you have all this problem yourself. And maybe he know why its locked! Normally everyone must bear the consequences of their actions !That's the last msg I will replay here on this post. If the game its so bad at all why you play "Mr drama "

Feel free to quit at any time if you have all this problem yourself. And maybe he know why its locked! Normally everyone must bear the consequences of their actions !That's the last msg I will replay here on this post. If the game its so bad at all why you play "Mr drama "
Addiction.

Carrot and stick.

Masochism.

I believe it have always been like that. I tried the same thing many years ago, did not know the seller was a hacker or whatever, took months to get unlocked again.

Not sure we will ever discover why, but i agree disabling trading, buying and selling on auction and any deposit and withdrawal while under investigation could be a compromise, if the particular avatar is not main suspect but are just pulled in to the whole mess being unknown about it.

18 days! - nothing

Still messaging support everyday to ask for an update, time to place wagers whether I get unlocked before merry mayhem or not!

This absolutely sucks for you. Can I ask, did you know. Or have ever seen this person you traded with before? Was the deal absolutely amazing? Like what should ppl be watching out for? I guess this is another point in the pockets for resellers as they are known avatars?????

People have you blocked and blacklisted for a reason. I think your comments in this thread is a good indication as to why.

I believe it have always been like that. I tried the same thing many years ago, did not know the seller was a hacker or whatever, took months to get unlocked again.

Not sure we will ever discover why, but i agree disabling trading, buying and selling on auction and any deposit and withdrawal while under investigation could be a compromise, if the particular avatar is not main suspect but are just pulled in to the whole mess being unknown about it.
People in this thread, including who I addressed above, either directly or indirectly miss the main point. All they have to do is communicate that X and Y has happened and they need Z or that something is taking place instead of leaving the player in limbo. Whether the OP did something wrong or not is not the point I am shining a light on. We, after all, have only one side. It is that this company has a long pattern of terrible, dare I say completely shitty customer service practices that if they intend to be successful in UE5, they will need to change.

If they intend to behave this way, secretive and careless to the players, with their new journey on UE5, they will fail before they even start.

if this were a bank and they refused to even deign to acknowledge my existence after almost 3 weeks i would be consulting with a trusted law firm

it would take less than a minute to respond with "we have received your ticket, we are looking into it, we'll get back to you within 48 hours". i haven't worked customer service for about 15 years, but i did work it for a number of years, and even today i know that they have turnarounds of no more than 2 business days to respond, usually 1 or less. 2+ weeks is beyond the pale, especially when money is involved

Finally I got a response!

account is still locked but at least there's a response and I know there's something happening. I expect (fingers crossed) to be unlocked soon, an update will be provided afterwards :)

and the result is ? you cry for help and then no end to the story.... after a month.... you deserve what happened to you

• Dislike
Reactions: Tei
and the result is ? you cry for help and then no end to the story.... after a month.... you deserve what happened to you
lol, this is such a weird response with so many assumptions. I totally forgot about this thread, its the holidays and with vacations and family time I'm sure you can see how that can happen :)

long story short, I'm unlocked. Support finally responded as I mentioned above but it was still a hassle even after that point as they took their sweet time responding with sometimes days between responses, when the conversation required 3-4 back and forths. My stance on all this has not changed. It's absolutely ridiculous that it took so long to get a response, and then it took even more effort to get things sorted out.

Cheers

lol, this is such a weird response with so many assumptions. I totally forgot about this thread, its the holidays and with vacations and family time I'm sure you can see how that can happen :)

long story short, I'm unlocked. Support finally responded as I mentioned above but it was still a hassle even after that point as they took their sweet time responding with sometimes days between responses, when the conversation required 3-4 back and forths. My stance on all this has not changed. It's absolutely ridiculous that it took so long to get a response, and then it took even more effort to get things sorted out.

Cheers
And the most important thing in all this: WHY did you got locked for ?!

That is important… Funny that is the entire point of this thread eh..

Actually no, the point of this thread was to show how incompetently slow support is when it comes to matters that are more serious. So does the reason really matter?

To satisfy your interest - my avatar name was apparently sexually offensive to someone, after clearing that up and showing its my real legal name theres no issues :)

To satisfy your interest - my avatar name was apparently sexually offensive to someone, after clearing that up and showing its my real legal name theres no issues :)

The f ?? So you got locked for a month because someone felt insecure ? What if it wasn't your real life name ? Since when it is a reason to lock someone ? Mindfart is getting worse & worse.

The f ?? So you got locked for a month because someone felt insecure ? What if it wasn't your real life name ? Since when it is a reason to lock someone ? Mindfart is getting worse & worse.

Well last time was even worse, I was locked out 4 months for trading with a hacked account, so in a sense I was let off faster. Almost 2.5x faster than last investigation! That’s progress :) /s

Actually no, the point of this thread was to show how incompetently slow support is when it comes to matters that are more serious. So does the reason really matter?

actually this is quite interesting and important information to know
MA joined LGBTQA+-?* etc.... :)))

actually this is quite interesting and important information to know
MA joined LGBTQA+-?* etc.... :)))
Well there was that vixen pet drama.
Someone got offended and MA disabled spawn of those pets outside RT after that.

What in the name of IDIOTISM has your name related to something sexual?

Back