I need help.. i cant log in to the game

JhinKray

hello everyone,

as the title says i need help cuz i cant log in to the game.. im stuck on the loading screen i tried to log in so many the times and ended up with same result.. i also tried to restart my computer and router but still dont work.. i write so many support tickets about it but it seems that i cant make a support ticket also i write about a dozen of tickets none of them send.. is there anyone out there having the same issue??

thnx

I have the same problem. made a post in technical forum aswell.

if you find a solution please tell it

EDIT : Found something that works on my compouter : launched the game with 64bit client (option is in tools menu on launcher)

hope that will solve your problem too

Same here, I think I have tried at least 15 time ....

Don't know what to do ....

hope they will fix this soon ...

Due to the texture fix, there is a shipload of textures that need to be cached again.

Log in in safe mode (client loader > 'Tools' > 'Safe mode' checkbox), then try gradually restoring graphic settings.

with me reinstalling windows did the trick :mad:

Thnx for all the reply.. but due to me being new to this forum my post came in late and i already fix the problem even b4 this thread is posted on this forum.. wat i do is play on the safe mode it sucks seeing all avatars white but its better than not playing at all..

Thnx for all the reply.. but due to me being new to this forum my post came in late and i already fix the problem even b4 this thread is posted on this forum.. wat i do is play on the safe mode it sucks seeing all avatars white but its better than not playing at all..

No. It's not better than not playing at all. I ponied up for a good machine so my game will look and run nice + I spend $400+ per month on this game. I expect better.

Back