I really Wish

Golden Age to miners?

• No. miners already have % when they sell ores/enmatters.

Votes: 32 19.3%
  • Yes, This sound good. I wish this from MA too.

Votes: 89 53.6%
  • Im not miner i dont care.

Votes: 28 16.9%
  • I think Diffrent way!

Votes: 17 10.2%

• Total voters

King Gabriel

Old Alpha
King Gabriel Salomon
I hear that second golden age coming.

Now i really wish that MA do something to miners too, i mean that miners have chance loot uber stuff too like hunters have but offcourse items are those what miner need or something.

And second thing what i feel is that becose there is some players who do mining at CND only or visit there often, so i wish that all loots are bossiple at CND too.

This is what i Wish from MA.

Oh, i know there is already chance to loot stuff like UL amps and DNA parts but they are soooooo rare stuff.

We need more UL amps and better UL finders than OF 105, better Excavators and so...While mining...u know? You found something out of ordiniary or something like that :)

I hope they really don't forget about miners this time.

I got phone call today and we talk about Golden Age, i wash hysterial and happy but my friend say to me "dont dream anything u are miner" i was like oh no if MA forget us :(

Marco already said that there will be SGA items for miners and crafters :silly2:

I hope they really don't forget about miners this time.

They wont....:whisper: psst, pass the lube. :D

Always thought miners should find bombs and probes in their loot, once the ammo started dropping for the hunters. Should be able to find 'wreckage' parts, fossils(DNA), and a bunch of other stuff...

Essel Harvest Blackflower found a dead hunter/miner/cheater/newbie worth 50ped....:D

lol you must have shoot him in PvP 3 or 4 lol

Ive had bad luck with that lately lol, im sure someone has the screens to prove it.

Nah, just hunters and miners that would had died from mobs, not actually based on any particular kill, just a resource find of sorts. Newbies might be found closer to PA on the resource map lol.

Oh, i know there is already chance to loot stuff like UL amps and DNA parts but they are soooooo rare stuff.

May I ask you how many good items you looted hunting? They are just as rare.

well, i hope MA will do some for hunter too, because here loot ....... not good .

I hear that second golden age coming.

Now i really wish that MA do something to miners too, i mean that miners have chance loot uber stuff too like hunters have but offcourse items are those what miner need or something.

And second thing what i feel is that becose there is some players who do mining at CND only or visit there often, so i wish that all loots are bossiple at CND too.

This is what i Wish from MA.

if u had read post's and anouncements that are recently made u should of known..
uniqe items are there to find for HUNTERS AND MINERS.
if u had read post's from marco FPC u should of known.
and this poll wasn't needed at all.

if u had read post's and anouncements that are recently made u should of known..
if u had read post's from marco FPC u should of known.
and this poll wasn't needed at all.

I dont trust MA's promises and if they keep their promises i am happy.

yes, but i believe that the loot system for miners has been incomplete for some time.

think, hunter's can loot guns, armor, ammo, and any other items needed for hunting. miners are only known to loot ore, enmatter, DNA fragments, and so on. i think that is unfair, simply because miner's cannot use any of that stuff to mine.

now, if MA would allow the miners to loot finders, amps, bombs/probes, and so on, this problem would most likely be fixed.

yes, miner's do loot ore and enmatter with high markup, but that's just like a hunter looting an ESI or another item with high markup.

so basically, hunting and mining is not completely equal. they do have their ups and downs, but MA could make it much more fair.

Many, Esis tt 50-150ped, Bluebrint worth over 8k (tt was 1pec), bravo etc etc

ESIs and other (L) items are pretty much comparable to Ores/Enmatters. Seriously, where is the difference in 50 PED ESI and 50 PED Devils Tail? Anyways, how many Bravos have you looted? I know some people chasing them for over a year.
Almost anything with a decent markup is sooo rare you will probably never loot it.

Don't forget about spaceships too.

Well i have done both and still do. But in my opinion that little markup ores has sounds great to that unamped person running around. But most amped miners would consider their self equal to maybe 3-7 peds a drop. That is approx of course. There for the markup equals out. It is hard to compare it to hunting. To me it reminds me of jumping on CP witha a Apis or better with a dante. So i do think it equals out alot. I have not looted a space ship in 6 months but have not been on the planet in that amount of time either. But i also when i was down there only looted 3 or 4 anyway and up on CND i have found 2 out of the ordinary in a couple years. The conclusion, Unless they change and revamp the mining system completely in the SGA, They or we will be fucked and not get shit. :) Lets party and thank whoever even though a few year late CE2 is here.!!!!!

Not Loot...but Maybe ancient artifacts... that both have value as part of mystery to be solved... or wealth to be found... seems like something that mining should produce... maybe a charge will accidently open a pit or cave system... or cause a space time dispacement that opens a portal to the Next Planet's Ice Age... that would be much more fun and meaningful than a simple loot drop...

Yes, I hope that MA keeps their promise that all 3 main professions will get some funky SGA items.

yes, but i believe that the loot system for miners has been incomplete for some time.

think, hunter's can loot guns, armor, ammo, and any other items needed for hunting. miners are only known to loot ore, enmatter, DNA fragments, and so on. i think that is unfair, simply because miner's cannot use any of that stuff to mine.

now, if MA would allow the miners to loot finders, amps, bombs/probes, and so on, this problem would most likely be fixed.

yes, miner's do loot ore and enmatter with high markup, but that's just like a hunter looting an ESI or another item with high markup.

so basically, hunting and mining is not completely equal. they do have their ups and downs, but MA could make it much more fair.

If the loot was changed to include bombs for example, either the average claim size or the frequency of finding an ore claim would decrease.

I would not trade away 50% of my finds or claim size for bombs with no markup.

Amps and finders is a different thing since these could/would also hold a markup. This would be interesting if it was included in the loot.

Back