i want to see this player banned

Status
demoniac said:
Sure MA need to do something about this problem but it is a little sickening to see some of the aggressive posts on this thread.

I know for a fact that quite a few of the posters or their soc members have also used this exploit over the years . Sure they will answer that it wasn't an exploit then or whatever but unless you visit these forums or have met the MA Monitor in game there is no way to know it's an exploit now.

It needs fixing but there is no need to crucify an individual because he got luckier than the rest of the 'cheaters' in game. The anger and frustration would be better directed at MA.

Telik says the same above, but Demoniac puts it more succinctly. MA has dont nothing to stop this and the chicken has come home to roost. Tigerman and others can bleat on all day that MA 08 goes there and its a well known exploit, but theres no bug list in the client or a permanent MA presence at known trapping spots. Ban him and the guy could sue the fcuk out of MA and even if he doesnt get too far but that press will look pretty poor.

For that reason, you will hear nothing about this from MA.

Doe said:
his 100 agil is not easy at all to aquire.
we dont know yet how he managed to kill that spider.

cmon - giff me e break - if he playing 4 years... in old times 100 agility was prety easy to get. all my friend who playing so long got 90+ even without hard playing.
we dont know.. rofl... there are no legal way to kill spider stalker in gremlin armor, specialy with less then 150 HP and he have that amount. it would be close to unbelievable if he will use supremacy or chronicle+8A. if it was near shop container and he made zerg rush... even then with so crapy gun he have no chance. but it wasnt even aclose to revieval, it was in traping place. what the hell pplz with less then 150 hp and medium armor doing there? killing fefoids? and killed stalker just because he attacked him? by accident? with 2870 pistol? i will pay u 5k peds if u are ready to show me how u can do this w/o traping or exploiting textures etc. just with fair tanking and shooting. and dont say it was huge team who killed him... he was alone. pplz already checked this.

Tigerman said:
Teilk: PE assistant 008 or whatever running around telling people they will be banned for trapping spiders of course dont give any hint in any direction wether or not its allowed to trap spiders?

Well unless he personally delivered this warning to every player in game then it's really irrelevant - the only knowledge I have about it is from this forum which is unoffical and not viewed by the whole player base.

If MA really are so unequivocal about this being an exploit then they should communicate this information to the players in an official, universal and categorical way.

Teilk said:
Nowhere on the officail PE/EU site does it say "do not trap mobs".

From CoU:

n. You must report errors and bugs to MindArk whenever you discover them. Neglecting to report errors or bugs, or using bugs or 'exploits' for own benefits may result in a termination of your Avatar account, including its virtual items, funds, and abilities.

Although we are not content with the fact that the loot was gotten via trapping, we got to face the obvious conclusion that MA will not do anything... The guy will keep is 80k+ loot and we will all move on. But MA is walking on even more thin ice after this incident (in my books).

I really do hope MA does something... but i am not counting on it.

Kerham said:
From CoU:

n. You must report errors and bugs to MindArk whenever you discover them. Neglecting to report errors or bugs, or using bugs or 'exploits' for own benefits may result in a termination of your Avatar account, including its virtual items, funds, and abilities.

Right, but.. What is an exploit? How am I to know that it is an exploit.. we could discuss this all day long and never agree. Is using an opalo an exploit if you have good armor? You can kill anything in the game with an opalo (cheaper than anyone else, I might add), if you are well protected. Be it on a hill, or wherever. Again, I said the EULA is VERY nonspecific about this. If I cannot climb the hill, why would I consider it surprising that a mob cant either? Why would I find fault with that? What if this is indeed an "error", or "bug"? This has surely got to be the most reported "bug", "error", or "exploit", in the history of PE/EU. (That and misfaps), The "bug", or whatever you might call it, has never been addressed, nor has it been mentioned on the main site, so it must not be one.

A side note... I do not trap, I did a few times, and heard through a third party site that it could possibly resuly in a lock/ban of my account. I stopped after seeing that. I see it like believing in santa claus... maybe, maybe not, but it does not hurt you in the long run to do so.... unless you miss out on that amazingly high ath....

Kerham said:
From CoU:

and in an elder of your posts, you said you have some " law school"....

now you want us to start a thred about " how to figure what are the bugs and errors ".

Kerham said:
From CoU:

Kerham, if you had reported every PE/EU bug that you've ever found to MA, they would probably have banned you by now for being annoying... :laugh:

I should think the average player (with maybe 100 health) has experienced maybe 200 to 500 bugs and only reported a veeeery small number of them.

The trapping issue is simply a case of MA failing to recode the game when they should have. Yes, this "oversight" has made players angry but you can't blame the guy that got the ATH, you gotta blame MA.

PS +rep Teilk

Last edited:
Teilk said:
Right, but.. What is an exploit? How am I to know that it is an exploit.. we could discuss this all day long and never agree. Is using an opalo an exploit if you have good armor? You can kill anything in the game with an opalo (cheaper than anyone else, I might add), if you are well protected. Be it on a hill, or wherever. Again, I said the EULA is VERY nonspecific about this. If I cannot climb the hill, why would I consider it surprising that a mob cant either? Why would I find fault with that? What if this is indeed an "error", or "bug"? This has surely got to be the most reported "bug", "error", or "exploit", in the history of PE/EU. (That and misfaps), The "bug", or whatever you might call it, has never been addressed, nor has it been mentioned on the main site, so it must not be one.

I'm sorry but you are just being obtuse to make a silly arguement. Of course using a weapon in a legal manner isn't an exploit. When people were trapping mobs on the corners in CP everyone knew that they were exploiting a bug which according to the CoU you are duty bound to report. People didn't, and MA eventually introduced the "Trapped mob receives no damage" feature. At the same time it was made common knowledge that the use of exploits was not acceptable and that it was all of our jobs to report these things. And no I can't remember where or when they said it... I was then pretty new in the world and had been up in CP hiding in corners.... I sure as hell knew MA made it clear it wasn't to be done though.

You may all sit here and try deceive yourselves and others that you can't decide what is right and wrong without being told but I just have to say I don't believe you.

How many people reported the no decay on plates bug? Not very many I dare bet. How many reported the missed Fap bug? Hundreds if not thousands I would imagine. If you benefit from a bug it's MA's bad luck out.... If it costs you MA are bad and should be ashamed. If you see someone else benefit from it, MA are screwing you over. :wise:

The only reason so many are feigning outrage over this is because it WASN'T you.

Kerham said:
From CoU:

I have said it before, and I will say it again, how on earth am I (or anyone else), who did not actually design and write the code for EU supposed to know the differance between bugs/exploits and features?

I could understand it being a bug if i could take my aromour off, store it, and still be wearing it, to take off a second time, and store a second set, rince/repeat, and TT 500 sets, and end up with unlimited peds.
That I could see as a bug, clearly.

But some bugs are not clear to see.....Is it a bug that sometime my fap-5 does me 10 heal, or a festure? As the stats on the fap do not list the min-max heal it will do, I have no way of knowing of the 10 heal is a bug, and i am exploiting it, or a feature.

With that in mind, how do MA expect me to report a bug that to me may appear to be deliberate design.

As others said, some slopes I can't climb up, so it would comse as no surprise to me that they are too steep for the mobs also.
This to me sounds like a design feature, that works in the way it was intended too. Very steep slopes are unclimable = common sence.

IF MA want to call it a bug, thats fine by me, all they need to do is de-bug the code.

If they don't then it's not a bug.
Bugs get fixed.
Design features get left as they were, as that is how it's supposed to be.

seems simple. Over to MA to either fix it, or allow it.

Sorry but.. assuming that he DID trap is the right one at the moment, and having marcos gun is not possible btw (atleast if its true that the mobs killed with it wont give loot, like a mobile turret).
1. why would he switch armor and gun? why would he even have brought it?
2. Im sure that I couldnt kill one of these even if i had the best armor for it since damrange is 215-430.. well maybe with modfap.. maybe.. but I have more hp then him.. his is below 150 and that is a fact that cannot be changed within minutes.
3. he is standing at the trap

for the next part, yes its bad to have such an old bug in the system it have been handled with from time to time tho, with such thing as the anti trap system (which by its existens alone should make anyone understand that its a bug), the MA avatar warnings etc. but if this was a very easy fix it would probably have been fixed by now i guess MA left it for the time beeing to work on more important issues trusting in the playerbase to play fair.
however, PE (I will never accept the namechage :p) is quite low on exploits compared to most other games.. maybe a few more bugs, dunno bout that.

Now to issue, they simply have to act on it or what messeage will it give the rest of the players? "he got a 80k hof by cheating and they didnt do anything.. YAY time for cheating" well maybe not that extreme but it isnt a good one atleast.
He did break the rules and ignorance or blaming on it is not an excuse! he is indeed an old player and he KNOWS its not allowed.
Warning you say? that could be an option, but nothing says that you have to be warned before beeing punished! you cant go on cheating until your first warning and then start playing fair.

Blame MA? sure i blame them for alot of things :p but I will NEVER blame MA for a players actions!!
guess I might blame them for doing nothing soon :laugh:

tiebender said:
First of all, the posts regarding the avatars equipment is simply assuming he wore gremlin and some other medium crap stuff at the scene of the crime. For all u know he could have eon and an imp fap and marco's gun. Not likely, but possible and swapped because he like to stirr things or whatever.

Second off, if I had won that ATH in that fashion, Id be laughing my ass off.

Thirdly, if he gets banned for a flaw in EU, then EU is a screwed place to be and I strongly suggest we all quit.
Mindark must take into account that anything possible ingame/inworld must be accepted as their responsibility, not the users.
If terms in the EULA where broken, then the user must face the consequences. Regardless of flaws, the user is still bound by the EULA.
Here the real question is if the user had been warned once. If so, banning is most likely going to be the result of this, else, the user goes free, has his/her ATH and there isn't a damn thing anyone can do about it, apart from keeping a decent attitude toward this person.

I find the tactic arguable, the circumstances disturbing and the end effect possibly cataclysmic.
Too bad for all of us that can't break even. Every day I am frustrated by this, and find it damn annoying that some exploit allows some other to "steal" from me, but the frustration should be directed to Mindark, not at the lucky user that got the big wallop.

I would really like to interview this person and post it online for the rest of the would be cheaters and scammers as an open invitation to screw up the rest of EU for a quick buck. If Mindark omits to respond soberly to this political aftermath, there will be floods of wannabe smartasses joining in from all over the world just to earn some bucks, ruining it for us that are ecstatic to just break even once in a while.

We all saw it coming, we all knew how we would react, and now the bomb exploded...
What in all hells did you expect?!

Tie

I started playing this game over a month ago. I have deposited over $1500 US. My biggest score was a 50Ped global. I have been to CND numerous times as I was told that was a better place to hunt. In frustration, a friend and I tried trapping a spider. I spent a ton on ammo... Total loot was 15 PEDS :eek: !. It really is rather simple. No amount of whining will get MA to change the spider area and the "trapping feature". As someone else said, THEY WOULD HAVE DONE IT BY NOW!!! :wise: I am done depositing and most likely will sell off what I have accumulated because I would have rather spent the money in Vegas..At least I know my odds there! This "game" is ridiculous. I see the same people hitting Hofs and Globals over and over again. This was an interesting concept but as people catch on to the scam that it is, it's popularity will fade. Until MA explicitly bans "trapping" , by any means stated do far,people will continue to do it.

Drneedle33 said:
I started playing this game over a month ago. I have deposited over $1500 US. My biggest score was a 50Ped global. I have been to CND numerous times as I was told that was a better place to hunt. In frustration, a friend and I tried trapping a spider. I spent a ton on ammo... Total loot was 15 PEDS :eek: !. It really is rather simple. No amount of whining will get MA to change the spider area and the "trapping feature". As someone else said, THEY WOULD HAVE DONE IT BY NOW!!! :wise: I am done depositing and most likely will sell off what I have accumulated because I would have rather spent the money in Vegas..At least I know my odds there! This "game" is ridiculous. I see the same people hitting Hofs and Globals over and over again. This was an interesting concept but as people catch on to the scam that it is, it's popularity will fade. Until MA explicitly bans "trapping" , by any means stated do far,people will continue to do it.

you deposited 1500 USD and played a net-game for 1 month ?!

now what next ?! you gonna chip-out and you will findout that your skills worth 10 % of what you payed for them ? Then you gonna findout that you have to wait a few months till your money are in your bank account ? then you gonna findout what the MA's fees are for this operation ?

EU's economy is based on ppls like you : pls come in, deposit, waste, leave. Next pls. Ofc now i expect MB to ban me from this forum. But the truth is the truth : do not deposit more than you are prepared to lose , or more than you are willing to pay for FUN. I hope it was fun for you.

" ...as i was told..." LOL ! figure this : this is a game about real cash involved, and you will always being told only 1 thing : waste money, because a % of them are gonig to MA, another % to the ones smart enough to take advantages from exploits.

Last edited:
MA can easily check logs and see what happened here. And this has been controversial lately, really needs to be addressed. Makes me feel like an idiot for not doing the same thing, but I have tried to be a decent citizen, even told peeps that have trapped spideys that they might get locked for it. Personally, this is a straw, gonna take a break and see if it's the last.

MA rules do state its not allowed, there for a ban, but they also state something about autoclickers. How many of you people have used one and hasn't been kicked by MA? Or the fap bug more then a year ago?

Although i understand the post, and can agree, I feel the fault lies by MA.

Reason: A bug in their system.

If they can detect a trapped mob, how hard would it be to move it say 10m so it could move again, if they cant find the origin of the bug? Cause the detecting of a trapped mob only shows they cannot find the origin of this bug or they found it but cant fix it. And not being able to fix it isnt cause some programming problems cant be fixed, because they all can be.

I dont mean to whine, but expressing my opinion as a programmer. And i cannot understand why they still have many problem that existed a year ago , like many others, and havent fixed but patched them if you know what i mean.

I'd say its time MA sees the real problem instead of blaming it on players.

And to be clear, i do not agree with trapping. But neither do i agree to blaming players for this.

Ya know, if a company over here screws up, they compensate their customer often. MA tells them to go away. To make it worse, if a criminal break into your home, and has an accident that you can be blamed for, it will your fault, even though he had no right to be there! Guess who walks, including a small some of money? In other words, those responsible should take their responsibility.

I hope that explains why I am not pro-banning. :) Sorry If i repeated some stuff or went to much off topic. Just to explain my no-banning view.

You know me and skalman where talking just before this happened, that he lost 4,000 peds in like 2 days, and I told him I was losing peds also the last few days.. Over 1k myself.

I told him that another ATH was getting ready to drop besides the 40k one before.

I would like to think that my old society m8 used the ping pong method or the prestience method (returning from Revival) but don’t really know how he got it! I know one thing he could not have tanked it!

I personal can not really knock him, since MA is putting really big ATH on big mobs if the stamina theory is correct and the medium sized mobs loot wise can really bite these days!

Drneedle33 said:

:newbie:

1500$ and u know nothing about this game
go play some wow :rolleyes:

Doe said:
Let me enlight you then, troll :
iv killed a trapped spider, the loot was worth 1k peds , 200 PEDS + Supremacy parts worth 800 peds.

This loot was never listed on the HOF list . Asked support and MA told me to be happy with my loot.

You admitted your self , on another thread, that you got too this sort of " Silent " , worth more than 50 peds -1000 peds tt .

WTF? chip some RAM , you posted this. Yes MA can give loot worth over 1k pedt tt value, and sometimes it is not listed as hof and the player not even see the stars , but can keep the loot.

" WTF ? " collate this with the spiders- trap.

cry more. iv just managed to have my money ( your money ? ) into my bank account, via a Swede friend. Iv deposited 10 USD into EU , a couple of months ago. Then i managed to kill and loot the trapped spider . There was no hof listed, but now i have 1800 USD in my bank account , and MA cannot do anything about it. The peds was earned in game, " any trade is final" , my CC is ok , so you cannot do anything else but deposit more or cry more.

MA, feel free to sue me on the assumption that i did any illegal.

Or ban this ava, i gonna lose my totals of almost 400 rifle skills :D

Teilk is 100% correct on this issue. If I had never read the arguments on EF about trapping I would never have thought that a mob being unable to climb a hill that I cannot climb was in anyway a bug, and I would not have thought that shooting the mob was an exploit simply a sensible strategy to deal with a big mob.

Until MA make an official ruling on this issue on an official site then it cannot be regarded as exploitation. The ATH should stand, and if MA decided to make this activity illegal then they cannot retoactively punish trappers.

Doe said:
cry more. iv just managed to have my money ( your money ? ) into my bank account, via a Swede friend. Iv deposited 10 USD into EU , a couple of months ago. Then i managed to kill and loot the trapped spider . There was no hof listed, but now i have 1800 USD in my bank account , and MA cannot do anything about it. The peds was earned in game, " any trade is final" , my CC is ok , so you cannot do anything else but deposit more or cry more.

MA, feel free to sue me on the assumption that i did any illegal.

Or ban this ava, i gonna lose my totals of almost 400 rifle skills :D

And I think you have just summed up why this trapping is a bad thing. Well done :rolleyes:

Banned for getting an ATH eh? lol

I can see where most people are coming from here, but for a moment try to forget the hurt, pain and jealousy you feel when you see this guy's 5 (almost 6) figure loot, and try to look at this logically:

This person most likely used an exploit to get this loot. Chances are he probably knows it is an exploit, but that's sort of irrelevant.

What IS relevant, however, is the fact that MA do not make it clear enough what is an exploit and what is not. If there was an 'exploits list', for example, which said in clear text "Do not use the Araneatrox Trap at xxx,yyy, it is an exploit and you will be banned for using it", everyone who goes there has the same information.

This exploit is well known, and has been around for a long time. I still know plenty of people who know nothing about it. MindArk have had many, many opportunities to fix this, if it's so important to do so. After 3 years, it remains the same.

Would it be fair if this avatar was banned without having this information? No! It's possible that he could get into the required position without even knowing the mob was trapped. Unlikely, but possible.

The fact that MA sent a guy to stand there all day warning people is simply not enough. Unless MA are there 24/7, how can you ever come to a fair and just conclusion about whether his actions were right or wrong?

Legally, almost any case where the defendant can prove he was not provided with full and easy accessible information at the time the event happened is thrown out of court. Chances are, this guy CAN prove it, as there's every possibility he never came across this information.

The mob trapping system is ridiculous, and wastes a hell of a lot of peds for many people when hunting. It's a cheap and nasty workaround for a limitation in the AI system of the attacking mobs. MindArk should have concentrated on fixing it by now, because quite frankly it's not good enough.

I don't know about anyone else, but when I want to kill an araneatrox stalker, I can do it one way or another without trapping. Prove that this guy didn't TP back to the spot every single time. All you need is a decent enough weapon, a bit of luck and a TP chip!

Innocent until proven guilty I say. Go over the possibilities in here all you like -- MA can't reasonably ban this guy for anything, because nothing can be proven.

On the other hand, that's never stopped them before. There's no fair trial before a banning order, whether fair or not. This is something I've been on the receiving end of, as some of you might remember.

Until MindArk get their heads out of their buttholes, and see that you have to treat people equally and fairly, and share enough information, sadly they cannot (justly) ban many abusers of the system.

I'm of the school of thought that says in a game like this exploits themselves should be dealt with as quickly and professionally as any other bug. As soon as it's discovered, there should be a reward to the person who discovered it, an immediate workaround to prevent it being used, and a very clear communication to ALL PLAYERS of what the exploit is, and what they're doing to resolve it.

If this means putting a huge building on top of the araneatrox trap then who cares.. There are thousands of quick and dirty workarounds they could perform here to prevent araneatrox trapping in this area. Even move the spawn for Gods sake!

There's another side to all of this too.. With all the different strengths of mob available, different average/highest loots are attributed. With weak mobs, your expenditure is lower, and so is your loot expectation.

With bigger mobs, often the loot expectation covers a smaller percentage of your outlay, yet the big prizes are much, much bigger.

Could it not be simply that this guy chose to bet with bigger money? Forget the fact that you can't normally kill them and bring into perspective the fact that he probably had to spend a buttload to get the loot -- then the trapping aspect maybe doesn't seem quite so important.

I say grats to this guy.. He's just looted a portion of the peds lost by people due to the crappy trapping system. At least MA haven't got it ;)

MindArk have to seriously review how their game works, and have a clearly defined exploit procedure which everyone understands. Bring back rewards for discovering them, if they think it'll help.

This fellow is only semi-lucid...

nealix said:
alright everone, listen cuz this is wut really happened. we see that huge global, or hof or wutever and say, "K3wl! I gess it ut cud happen to naithen it cud happen to me 2. I will deposit my ped to buy some armer and fix my gunz!" :D

Who is naithin? Just some relitive of an MA exec who funnels the money back 2 to companey. like mony lundering but it never really goes NEwere- ya know wut I'm syaing

Sir, that's probably the silliest thing I've ever heard. You like conspiracy theories, do you? And do you also wear a little aluminium hat? And see black helicopters in your neighborhood? Just preposterous! And I suppose you presume no one will ever know because there are simply not laws on the books to handle these types of things, besides which MindArk is an awarding-winning example of all that is right in Swedish software development!

Sincerely,
Donald

Just ban the dude and give ped back to lootpool.
ATH's have to go to players that do normal hunting activity, not to a trapper.

Lot's of hunters got bad loot because some scum get ATH by simply trapping, it's not right.

MA put a monitor some weeks ago into the game to give out a signal.
(see other topic on this forum)

I hope the now will take some action.

I can see the frustration that ppl have even i am extremly angry BUT im cured from it since its not the first time it has been doen and MA didnt do shit about it last time either ... dont u all remember few years ago maybee 2 when it was Landgrab and ppl was fighting like HELL spending loads of peds just to get hold of a piece of land ... Gueess what happens some fool in crater was trapping a spider and got a mod ml-35 and adj v1 .. Guess what gun he had ... yes m2875 TRAPPED .. DID MA do anythign about it?? NO they did not.. so why this frustration now? when u all know that mindark wont do shit about it and ppl will still trap them untill someone do soemthing about it .. ITs a fucking shame that MA allows ppl to trap when players that worked hard or payed alot of money for skills and payed alot of money for equipment cant kill the fooking spider by legal way.... Once more are mindark forcing ppl to quit cause of a small bug that they are to lazy to fix.

Donald said:
Sir, that's probably the silliest thing I've ever heard. You like conspiracy theories, do you? And do you also wear a little aluminium hat? And see black helicopters in your neighborhood? Just preposterous! And I suppose you presume no one will ever know because there are simply not laws on the books to handle these types of things, besides which MindArk is an awarding-winning example of all that is right in Swedish software development!

Sincerely,
Donald

Sir, is not about conspiracy, is about a very common and POSSIBLE scammery, often happends IRL and EU is an IRL business.
Sir, the common sense tells : since ages, we know about IRL small companies wich actually DOES this sort of scammeries.
Sir, are you trying to state that ASSUMMING AS A POSSIBILITY of a fraud, this makes me a paranoid ?

Sincerely,
Verizon.

Donald said:
And do you also wear a little aluminium hat?

i want one of those :D I'm still looking for a shop that sells the asshat I keep reading about :)

Reactions: Mac
Donald said:

Sincerely,
Donald

Whilst that post might have gone a little far, MA's general conduct is not one condusive to blind-trust. We must be careful to evaluate what they are doing if we value the money we invest (and most importantly want to see it again). They have a history of slip-ups, and a general attitude which is by no means flattering to them.

I believe it was Agatha Christie who once said "When large sums of money are involved, trust nobody".

When MA's goal is not to please their customers, but their investors (which seems to be very incestuous), we must tread very carefully. Pure speculation can be damaging, but some educated caution is always healthy.

I always feel a little dissillusioned when I see comments such as those quoted above regarding MA, as I believe they deserve no praise for their behaviour.

Whilst their product is intrinsically good, I feel a lot of their initial innovation and drive has been lost through the years, and replaced by greed and arrogance.

I believe most companies have a persona, and we should be more aware of this. Think of your favourite company (if you have one), and try to associate a persona with them... Try to see what their actions say to you. Do they communicate? Are they aggressive? Are they humble? Do they make you want to invest?

MA's persona, from my experience, articles I have read, and their press-releases, etc. give me a very negative vibe most of the time.

Being an investor, I think these 'vibes' or 'gut instincts' about companies has served me very well over the years. Unfortunately 'bad' companies aren't always unsuccessful, but they do tend to have a habit of coming unstuck long-term.

Teilk said:

A side note... I do not trap, I did a few times, and heard through a third party site that it could possibly resuly in a lock/ban of my account. I stopped after seeing that. I see it like believing in santa claus... maybe, maybe not, but it does not hurt you in the long run to do so.... unless you miss out on that amazingly high ath....

i support you on this :) actually i play with the hud hidded , and i dont see any message like " the mob is trapped" . I am so thrilled for the action, that i dont even notice my " life - bar " . All i know is this : i use the regular actions and commands and keys, i shot to that ugly mob and i get an ATH.

Btw, im Koreean and i dont speak/understand english. Am i supposed to know more than the EULA says ? A friend translated EULA to me, but he is still 14 yrs young yet....

But i swear i have a valid CC , afterall MA received my money when iv deposited.

wanda said:
i want one of those :D I'm still looking for a shop that sells the asshat I keep reading about :)
If you find out where I can get the above mentioned "asshat", please let me know and I will buy a few for some of our fellow ef'ers :)

Status
Back