Idiot, i guess so

Status

toorged

Prowler
Society
Freelancer
Todd Toorged DeGroot
Here i am once again....

Complaining how MA f*cks the depositor...maybe i'm on the WAY unluck streak, and I've deposited over $650 in the past month. Sure, i've gobaled 9 times, largest being 102 ped...WHOOPY FOR ME, everything else was the kicker...51,52,94,etc...guess i blew the "depo and get a global" theory out of the water.

Yes this is a bitch session and yes maybe i should've gone on longer runs...but come on, i've been working my a$$ off for the past 4 weeks, throw the dog a bone, swirlies are nice however....(fill in the blank(

After a $200 depo and the resulting figures...before anyone jumps my ship and asks, yes - that is a 103 and 105 amp on CND? yes, to play big you have to go big...before you hump my dry, yes it was only 200 bombs...i can live with that...out of 200 bombs, only 4 X's (should've been XXX, LOL)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

15 no loots in a row on mobs...grated only exo larges, but i've done better on young birdies. Time to hit more argos/traxes, at least i get leather from those bastards.

Anywho, still something on ped card to get me back down off this god forsaken rock...no wonder i havent' been up there in 9 mo., this tells me why.

Thanks for reading!! Once again a piss session and please no...what are your skilz/weapon rants...don't grab me ears, i know what i'm doing.

Toorged out.

Last edited:
:(

Good to c that some people are more useless then me :laugh:

i know what i'm doing.

well, either you don't, or you shouldn't complain

both at once doesn't match

sorry about the losses though

seems you play with high risk as well

*hugs toorged* there there.. stop crying bitch :/

but I do know how you feel m8 :/

OMG I was so gonna say the same thing... but I too can relate... 20 Gradivores in a row yesterday before I finaly managed to get 6 oils from one and a hide. I would even say I have him beet in the deposits for the last month too as I had a nice fat tax refund this year... mind you I bought a few nice things, G apt, minor TP chip etc.. but with all the repairs and ammo and bombs/probes I purchased I sorta extpected a little something more then I have seen in the loot window lately... today I grabbed a couple ma103's and tossed them on my mf101 and mf104 and ventured out (I get way better returns on the 101 - the 104 is useless most times.. finds something 1 in 15 drops approx) I should have saved the peds from the amps... largest I found was Ample Garc.

*hangs head in disgust*

Well, nothing to say from me really. People have good times. People have bad times.

But as you are simply using the forum to bitch, all I can say is "in before the :locked:".

Thank you for informing us of your loss (like we really care) :whiner:and hope things get better for you. (whatever)

Thanks M8.

Steel - i'm all better now for your sympathy and insight, i now know how te become a better EU player!! :lolup:

Double post

Last edited:
You say yourself:

Yes this is a bitch session

So other then making a bitch session, I fail to see why you made this thread. There is no wish for any discussion, and you dont want tips on how to improve, evidently. You really dont want anything from this thread exept maybe ...sympathy?

Sorry, but this is a pretty clear breach of #12.
:locked:

Status
Back