If Landgrab comes tomorrow...

What society would you rather support in LG?

• Calypso Conquerors

Votes: 41 10.4%
  • Desert Rangers

Votes: 99 25.2%
  • cK Coat Killers

Votes: 103 26.2%
  • Warants

Votes: 110 28.0%
  • White Tigers

Votes: 40 10.2%

• Total voters
i vote for Dr :D :laugh:

Skam u come help us without clothes to disturb the challengers
THey will keep u in visor :eek: and stand to watch ur strip so make it slowly for easyshoots :cool:

Black Widow SpideriK said:
If anyone, i would side cK because of SIBUK and Raine quiting, leaving only 7 people, and most of them are "MIA" because of schooling...

hey I aint quitting! >_< I am just selling my fap so that I can afford flying lessons :D

None of the Above and unless the rules are changed i wont even set foor on landgrab area the first phase was so badly managed and considddering they had 6 extra months to fine tune it (originaly planned for summer vecation) i surely hope MA spend these 6 month making it just slightly decent rules i do understand that its an elite event and was and prolly will be always the major event supporting MA´s favorite political wiew elitism but to 99% of the players its bull and i hope that next time will be better

yes i was dissapointed that ID didnt really stand a chance we where 16 guys ready to claim and we planned for weeks up to the event and even joined up with DK but to only see we had no chance in hell the balance is just to whacked

SIBUK said:
hey I aint quitting! >_< I am just selling my fap so that I can afford flying lessons :D

Arent you skyhigh enough? :smoke:

SIBUK said:

Well, will u be abck intime for the lg?

LOL AT KNUCKS :laugh:

I am late but i like to post one :)

I voted for no of the ones to select.

Before there comes no limitation of areas per soc i not take part @ anny LG in future :)

I would help any soc of the above (expect warrants) because they are rude :D
I'm waiting for LG to take more videos out of this one :wise:

maybe there are more areas coming due to perhaps opening up new areas of amethera???

Hey kids,
don't forget that MA say revival killing is okay :handgun:

Pretender said:
maybe there are more areas coming due to perhaps opening up new areas of amethera???

Should be like that yes. They once wrote that "virtually all land will be up for grabs" if I remember it correct.

I'll help the cK's ;)

(not)

DR ofcourse :p

Elmars word

I think i cant help anyone, but i give my vote to Warants, because i know Skalmanson little as very kind man :) Int like pkp at all. Try never shoot people first.
LG like this is nonsess to me. Better if ALL areas was open every time when LG. then it come more intresting. Ubers must protect they first LG areas too:).
And at end i want remember who by story is our enemy -robots, not other players.
Peace :)

None of the above - they don't need help from a n00b like me. :(

Any of the above - if they did support me in LG as well. :wave:

The few I have met from the listed societies have all been fair and nice, even in PvP, so I cannot choose from any personal liking.

cK!

I heard they aren't as strong anymore...

(Where and when did I read that before :laugh: )

hmm... the infamous cK is the second most liked uber soc now? :laugh:
well I guess you'll need it next LG ;P

I wish that when the LG happened, the whole of the LG points were released at once.

Of course, that would just make too much sense. ;)

Leafren said:
cK!

I heard they aren't as strong anymore...

(Where and when did I read that before :laugh: )

Well, now that gem and angel are back, and u recruited da... u guys should be fine now... i got worried when i heard sibuk was going sky whatevering, raine was quiting, and all i saw around was leaf,quam, and rep... :eek: ... gonna be a fun lg though :cool:

sphaxie-maqui said:
Skam u come help us without clothes to disturb the challengers
THey will keep u in visor :eek: and stand to watch ur strip so make it slowly for easyshoots :cool:

:rofl: I didnt see this before now :laugh: course I will strip-pogo for DR :D

wanda said:
Hey kids,
don't forget that MA say revival killing is okay :handgun:

I think during LG there will be some sort of prevention from this.

voted for cK as I did the last time I was asked to vote such poll, dunno why really, but eversince I started playin' sum two years ago cK has always been somewhat my idols :cool:

My vote is for Desert Rangers, i have some really good friends in DR and if the tables were turned they would support me =) :wise: :wise:

I still wonder why BAHQ aint added to the poll :rolleyes:

hhahaa... if a landgrab came tomorrow, id grab 50 noobs, hand them all axes, and stake out at the nearest revival terminal.... muahahahahahaha.....

:handgun: :evilking: :vampire: :nana: :newbie: :boxer:

ok lol maybe a bit overboard on the smilies....

I say we all join the 'entropiaforum.com' society.

and then take every LAB by storm.

and even if we dont all have faps, we have words!

and damnit! the pen is mightier than the DOA Foeripper!

Desert Rangers cus thier name is the nicest.

okey! we all know that theres nothing cooler than tigers.
and even cooler is the white tigers! mkay. :naughty: :deal:

White Tigers.. dunno why, but I like tigers the white ones in special ;)

Where's the Shaolin option ? :scratch:

Back