FYI: If you focus and learn how to shape reality you can get your ath

If I focus and then Fap you will you hurt me?

No, I would not. You are just another aspect of myself and I would not want to hurt myself. I would try to understand what my unconscious is trying to tell me when it shows me that one part of me is fighting my conscious mind. The goal is to understand you and make peace with you. Since you are me.

Thinking more about the ath aspect, if we all focus on getting the ath, we would not be coherent at quantum level and our result will end up random, more or less. Probabilistic. But since we all are one mind, we could all focus on me getting the ath and that would produce a coherence and I will actually get it.

Since you got to read what I just wrote, you will have the concept of that probable reality and will create it for myself. So if I will ath in the near future, it means that this view of the world is valid enough. After I get my ath, you can add your avatar name in this thread so that you get to be the next one. But since you are just another part of me, it will still be me the one that gets it.

Just remember this. Your mind will give me my next big loot.

I couldn't help myself :D

But on a more serious note yeah

It's been proven that a "thought" has weight or gravity pull what ever and when for example a world crisis happens and the state of mind is shared by many it did effect randomizers through the world and created a pattern.
But then again I do not think we are enough people even of we all concentrated on you getting an ath nor do I think loot is completly randomised.

(proof to support my statement... Too lazy to find, can not remember, to arsed to google)

The view of the world revolving around you and that you have full power seems almost like the movie butterfly effect where he'd changes his own memories and as an effect also his reality

Too much to think about really I just aim and shoot

the problem with 'wanting the ath' is that you'll always create that, the want of the ath... not the ath itself.

you have to create the ath, not create the want of the ath.

dont want it, have it

the problem with 'wanting the ath' is that you'll always create that, the want of the ath... not the ath itself.

you have to create the ath, not create the want of the ath.

dont want it, have it

You are talking about projection, I am talking about intention and thought. Expressing desire. Is a fact that can change our reality. Intent only, can skew random number generators. What you are talking is a transcendental approach to reality. I don't feel like Neo... I know that "There is no spoon", but I only know it as a concept.
Until then, some known facts about our reality:

Possibly relevant joke:

A blonde prays to God every night, "Dear Lord, my child is in the hospital, my husband died in war, I'm an orphan, I lost my job and the bank is threatening to foreclose on my house. I'm on the verge of losing everything. In your grace and kindness, would you please, please, please allow me to win the lottery, just once? Amen."

The next night, the blonde prayed again, "Dear Lord, they repossessed my car so I couldn't go to any job interviews, my child is getting worse, and I just got the bill for my husband's funeral. Would you please, please, PLEASE allow me to win the lottery? Amen."

The next night, the blonde prayed again, "Dear Lord, why have you forsaken me? My child is now on life support, I don't have any food in the refrigerator, and they shut off the electricity to my house. Why can't you find it in your heart to help me?"

Suddenly, a heavenly voice boomed through the blonde's bedroom, "CHILD, GO AND BUY A LOTTERY TICKET FIRST."

Isn't your soc detail wrong - shouldn't it be "School of Hawk" ?

I enjoyed that video about water...such strange ideas...

I think someone looked up on the work of Kahneman, got drunk, then tried to sumerize it in those videos.

Back