I'm losing my my favourite game - Thanks Mindark, and NEVERDIE

True Juan

Marauder
Society
Cz-Sk Crows
True TJ Juan

Thank you for being an ignorant company, I wonder where the fanboys are now to explain the f*ck ups lately. They always have an answer :)

TJ:bandit:

awesome song with one insanely hot chick for sure :yay:

I'm hoping for a more comprehensible statement from Mindark and a Q&A response from SDS this week.

I'm hoping for a more comprehensible statement from Mindark and a Q&A response from SDS this week.

somehow, after reading the statement of the "balancing team :silly2:" i don´t want to know the outcome of the Q(&A)
they better be really good A´s, cause i smell an uproar in the forums ... and in the style of OP hers a video :p

I lost it too, now pls MA, turn back time 3 years so that I can deposit a big amount without having doubts about it

big fuckup indeed, but the explanation was even worse.

great song, evil meaning in combination with mindark :(

Well...your "favourite game" always had major fuckups from the very start. It`s what made it special and unique aside the RCE factor ofc. :laugh:

I am also losing my favourite game. It isn't just the cock-ups it's the entire drama, secrecy and bullshit that surrounds it. I don't think we are stupid so why are we being treated as if we are?

I am loosing my favourite game too at the moment.... it has been a steady process which NEVERDIE has sped up A LOT lately.

May entropia need some revolution !

· How many full time staff will there be working on Planet Calypso?
The staff at First Planet Company has been retained and is now at SEE Digital Studios where they will continue to enhance Planet Calypso. Currently, the Planet Calypso team is focusing on continued post-launch development and updates.

Do you guys SEE an exact answer to this question? :scratch2: Q&A as I expected... :)

Thank you for being an ignorant company, I wonder where the fanboys are now to explain the f*ck ups lately. They always have an answer :)

TJ:bandit:

Since my first post in this thread today I have had this song stuck in my head.... Singing for myself "I'm losing my favourite game" over and over...

· How many full time staff will there be working on Planet Calypso?
The staff at First Planet Company has been retained and is now at SEE Digital Studios where they will continue to enhance Planet Calypso. Currently, the Planet Calypso team is focusing on continued post-launch development and updates.

Do you guys SEE an exact answer to this question? :scratch2: Q&A as I expected... :)

15 the answer is 15

The love is gone, good loot left long ago, the trust is eroded, the deposits are no more. I fear even th explanations will be like listening to the boy who cried wolf.

I fear even th explanations will be like listening to the boy who cried wolf.

"Surprise, surprise, here come the Lies!" Ministry

The love is gone, good loot left long ago, the trust is eroded, the deposits are no more. I fear even th explanations will be like listening to the boy who cried wolf.

TO be fair, the whole world is kinda f-ed up these days... people are losing respect for each other, sad things going on... People just see $ signs in their eyes... most humans are a disgrace... but its been like that since forever...

Like they say "With great power, comes great responsibilty" -> MA cant handle that power and thats why they started this pp bs. Having planet partners was their worst business decision imho. Easy and fast money, but ruining the whole game. Well that was probably their plan anyways :)

I'm just sad, thats all :)

It's tragic, like the loved one on life support just took a turn for the worse. It might be wise to think about making arrangements.

Back