impact of spaceships in mining?

Is mining diferent since robot ships included ingame?

• YES IT IS!!!!! it sucks now!

Votes: 35 25.0%
  • I dont mine that much...

Votes: 46 32.9%
  • I tink is the same as always

Votes: 27 19.3%
  • I tink its best for me now :D

Votes: 32 22.9%

• Total voters

iNfusioN

Guardian
Society
Freelancer
Fabio iNfusi0n Pedro
do you tink that in some way mining was affected by that spaceships shearch crazyness???

i tink yes... mining is NOT like it used to BE... all places nerfed cause of the great ammount of pll mining nowadays...

flame me... do what u want :) but post youre opinion :D

Didn't vote, as I didn't like the options.

I think it's good that the spaceship was added to mining. 'Of course, fo0r the uber-miners it's a pain, as the dificult of mining got raised, as so many more now are mining. But the prices dropped, and there is more competition on the market. And competition is good. I think this also will bring a new boost to crafting, so in my opinion, it's good. I must admitt I mine more now than I used to before spaceships, but mostly for the thrill of it. Will probavbly stop as soon as I find one spaceship.

I think that it's great that more people are mining. It's adding more PEDs to the loot pool for mining as most the new miners don't understand how to mine effectively. It also will support the new crafting systems when the new VU is in place. If the current mining model had continued unchanged then when the crafting updates happened the price of ore would have sky-rocketed as people tried the new updates. People would have left crafting as an activity as it would be too expensive to by ore or matter. This way more ore is discovered, allowing crafters to consume more ore in crafting process which will return back to the ore systems as they TT the crafted items or as losses in the process of crafting the item.

I know that some of the places that I have mined are dry now due to increase mining but with a new VU coming out I would think that the mining areas might get shuffled again. Who knows it might even allow for large deposits to be found.

Damn i love the spaceships. Found 5 ships in 4 days and three of them contained a beacon :D

Paralyser said:
Damn i love the spaceships. Found 5 ships in 4 days and three of them contained a beacon :D

I found one beacon after 10,000 PEDs! I hate this new spaceship thing :( Oh well, that's how luck goes in PE.

spaceship is a good idea but i think that will better if we can loot it, not found in drilling-mining.
it's not an ores or an enmatters (not lootable in pvp3 ?) :confused:

Baracouda said:
spaceship is a good idea but i think that will better if we can loot it, not found in drilling-mining.
it's not an ores or an enmatters (not lootable in pvp3 ?) :confused:

Better buy it in trade terimal? :D

/Kjetil :cool:

Spaceships are great, they make mining a little more fun. And those searching for spaceships only usually don't know that much about mining, so except for lost probes all over the terrain there's no difference from before imo.

I've found two so far. One with a 23 ped beacon, and one with no loot at all....

I have found that since they introduced them the mining doesnt seem all that good. And I used to be a miner mostly hunter when things got in my way. Since then I am now primarily hunter.

It also seems that ore in LG areas is more prevalent now. And my old mining spots have jack all now a days.

But to address the spaceships. I have found 3. 1st one was just sitting there. No bots or anything (this also happened to a soc m8 of mine. She said it was just sitting on a hill as she came over the top)

The other 2 i found 10 mins apart. 1 with enmatter then 10 mins later hit another with a mine. So its not only enmatter probes.

All in all i dont see a lot of miners. I think they may have just nerfed or moved the deposits around.

Suicide

yeah i tink it cool to have them... but like all in this game it haves to ruin other thing....

i stoped mining for a bit and lets w8 and see :)

hope it goes better in next VU

Well i'm thinking it might be better mining after this since more people want the beacons. More money spent in mining might still mean (if will still stick to the loot pool theory) more money to be looted.
This is only a theory, my theory, and one among many.

Greetz :)

Mining system is still a lil screwed admit that ;)
Spaceships is a nice thing though.

lets wait for next VU ;)

well
this spaceships are profitable
and its better then 2 small deposits :silly2:

I havnt really started mining yet i plan to start after i get 2000 each in HG, rifle and longblade and after i got at least one good carbine (as-147 or mkV) and ghoul or nemesis armor. (wich actually would be fairly soon like within 3 months)

Because of the spaceships however i will start mining much sooner mainly for getting beacons and reconisance. possably as soon as next month when i buy a good energy detector (would be the first equipment installment for the planned switch to mining later) Finding a 23 ped or lower TT value beacon would really make my day :) as i could then go on my first space ship quest and make a multi-soc event of it.

I def. think these things should be looted off bots rather than mined....
I mean why did all these bots suddenly get careless and start dropping so many of these all willy nilly all over the place....

The Mighty said:
I def. think these things should be looted off bots rather than mined....
I mean why did all these bots suddenly get careless and start dropping so many of these all willy nilly all over the place....

Maybe this Space Ships are a new Kind of Threat for Humankind of Entropia and the Top of the Preparation for a bigger Assault ? :) Use your Imagination

Mining is errrr a bit screwed, yes. My usal Spots and Taktiks dont work anymore. Sometimes i come back with only 50% TT Value of dropped Probes
Ore Prices also Screwed there is no need to mine at all when you 1. most Time not break even and 2. getting way more Ores when i buy them from the Marked for the Same Monney.

You're right Fiona...this is just a start from those nefarious villains in the Akbal-Cimi system. :)

I think the addition of spaceships has been really cool, just can't find one to save my life.

^_^

Well I spend about 100-200ped a day mining, so I can say that spaceship have not affected my mining profit (made about 1k from spaceships :) ) also deposits seems ok since more miners = more probes/bombs = more deposits in pool. BUT I do find that the size of the deposits seems to go down, before spaceship I usually get average-medium a lot but now its more towards small-modest :(

Back