Question: In all sincerity, it is harder to waste ped than you think

The withdraw button is always the quickest way to lower your ped card balance.
Yeah in the case you still have peds left, and it even costs to withdraw so that another certain loss..

Buy a ton of compet deeds, still for sale in auction... straight loss there.

Sadly you can't trade your deed poo anymore, for shiny chrome plated poo. You could trade them for a "third" of your investment, into Ark moons deeds. Which ironically also trade at a loss, now they're tradable.

Plus the payout is bugged for a month, so you won't get any moon income either. Lovely jubbly.

Remember you're not buying the "right to revenue", you're buying a share in a boiler room ramped business venture. That wind suddenly changed from CLD non-share ownership rules which are not classified as shares, but simply right to revenue. (I'm sure that breaks some legal rules with compet shares, but hey-ho it's all fun).

There you go sorted. Haha. Spend spend spend.

Rick.

I reckon if E and M were given an entire month off many of you would see Entropia as it used to be.

151935-c0f9e6b45b9cbe327914359c0299eaa6.jpg

Wont happen. Should happen.

Well i just considered what you wrote about hunting, i bet it's equally shit mining, hunting or crafting.

you gonna lose that bad. Mining/crafting are worse, because there's no bonus-ressource while hunting has bonus-shrapnell. Also on hunting there's globals and 4-digit hofs far more frequently than they are on mining/crafting.

1. pick big dps low eco gun, hunt punies you'll get majority of loot as shrapnel, convert shrapnel, repeat
2. use healing tool and synchro chip to provide free healing for all that guys in Royals sweat area
3. buy limited mining amps for 105-106% MU, go mine atlantis archipelago as there's lyst and oil only, you'll lose on matkup as well.

I dont think you can waste it. If you are doing it in the game then it must be fun or why are you doing it. If its fun then you have to pay for it.

I suggest you go to the store; buy a bunch of stuff to make brown bag lunches with juice and then go put up a table where people are hungry in your town and feed them. Its not a waste but if you must see it that way then by all means please waste as many brown lunches as you can.

If that is to difficult then find a single mother and buy her a house (a real house). Then walk away. Hand her the keys and the papers say "Have a good life" Then walk away. To lovers of money that would be a waste but to society its a WIN.

So NO you cant waste peds or money. Unless you just take it outside and burn it.
The best thing in life I ever bought was a smile.

Back