Increased damage from mobs after latest VU.

I hunt naked these days; with a fapper if needed and I noted zero changes.
But I will purchase armor in the next months. I will hold back until more info. So if anyone of you want to test, I give you a big thanks in advance.

Thank you very much. :)

was hunting scips right before the patch and right afterwards.
Quite a big difference and also thought, it might be increased damage, but from a short test and looking at my chat log I would rather assume, they hit me more often...seems I can not evade them that much anymore.
I think, either we got an evade nerf or its a bug.

As for proofs...take a look at your own chat log. simply compare the number of shots you fired on average before getting hit.

Also never had that "Reduced x.x points of armor piercing damage" before the patch on a critical, but could be they simply did not tell how much the armour prevented .

Before patch I could hunt several Scip Young without a damage above 1 (Angel+5b),
now I get at least one damage that is around 39, some around 30 and bunch of
low damage.
To me it looks like all damage is based on two of three types of damage, e.g
Cut+Imp, Stab+Imp and Cut+Stab, but never/rarely all three together.
If it is ment to be like this, my trust for MA is really gone then...

Armors with wider range of protections just got more valuble(eg. supremacy).

Specialized armor like Chronicle or Sentinel lost some of their value.

good thing i chose to invest in a mayhem set rather then an angel set :D only things mayhem does not protect is shrapnel and burn, never seen a mob with shrapnel and i rarely hunt bots so works great for me :D

Before patch I could hunt several Scip Young without a damage above 1 (Angel+5b),
now I get at least one damage that is around 39, some around 30 and bunch of
low damage.
To me it looks like all damage is based on two of three types of damage, e.g
Cut+Imp, Stab+Imp and Cut+Stab, but never/rarely all three together.
If it is ment to be like this, my trust for MA is really gone then...

hmmm....that might be an idea....
Maybe the damage type is circulating ?
Maybe somtimes you receive the full blow just in one type and sometimes its in two or all three types?

Back