Increasing run speed

Atraie

Prowler
Whats the fastest way to increase run speed(without chipping)? And whats the most cost effective way?

Which skills affect run speed? I know agility, but what else?

Which skills affect weight limit before slowing down? I know strength, but anything else?

Primarily a miner, and would like to find an efficient way to increase my run speed and weight carried. Tho cant afford to spend an arm and a leg doing it.

well .. as far as i know, agility increases ur running speed, and streinght increases ur weight limit...

i guess that with longblades you can get nice running speed .. :rolleyes:

The most cost affective way for agility ... you aint gonna like this lol ... is sweating. Next best for agility i would say to skill handgun and rifle, fireams give better agility gain imo than melee. For strength the only way is melee weapons, i think longblade gives the most out of them - but skilling all you can to low levels (600) at least will give more gain per input of ped i believe ie skill powerfist shortblade and longblade to apprentice. Strength though has a small effect on weight carried - not really worth worrying about imo for the amount of skilling to gain a decent gain in weight allowance levels.

Norb

Carry less. Agrav boxes. TP chips. Vehicles maybe soon too?

Skilling for agility is going to take time, ditto strength....easier to cheat if it's not always cheaper.

t

It is time to dig out this dusty thread. There are few more ways to boost your speed running in game now.

I feel like the gold pack armor speed buff is working now, can anyone confirm? (It may be that my agility has been rising)

I feel like the gold pack armor speed buff is working now, can anyone confirm? (It may be that my agility has been rising)

Yes with that armor on you run faster. What i would like to know is if you can stack armor + chip + pet bonus + mining amp together :)

^Yes the gold armor definitely works...we tested it. I watched my friend fall behind me as we were running in a straight line when he didn't have it on, and then he passed me once he had it on.

The 2500 rhinos beetles gives almost 4 points of agility. (but that is a shitload of cycling)

20% speed buff from neurostim works also
but i find speed buffs limited use (for me at least)

to show chalte my heels thats nice ofc

buy an level 5 ped, go on an stable and buy the acceleration boost. cost 5 peds for 7 days = 8%

Do not worry about this, a few years ago, I could outrun a lot mobs and i had a agility under 80 nowdays nothing and i have a agility on 120 - - -> MA nerfs.

Back