News: Information for Entropia Universe 17.22.1 patch

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
The upcoming Entropia Universe 17.22.1 patch will contain the following changes:

• DOA Strikehammer, Improved, TWEN Edition: Incorrect pricing corrected from 7500 to 75000 TWEN Tokens. This item is not available from the vendor until after the patch.
  • Omegaton ASG-2 Swine Deluxe, TWEN Edition: The incorrect Efficiency value has been adjusted from 83 to 57.8, and the decay per shot has been reduced from 4.8 PEC to 4 PEC. This item is not available from the vendor until after the patch.
  • Spina creatures have been added to the Codex Meta Challenge.
  • Several Toulan creatures have been added to the Codex Meta Challenge.
  • Adjustments to the Spina spawns.

Originally Posted Here

Imagine SOMEHOW someone who is buying tokens would already get swine weapon being happy with 84% effi and then he reads this. Would hurt : ]

there are still best weapons in the game available- 3 pieces if i recall
yes but not for the same price as an incorrect swine

vendor looks amazing tho, plenty goodies there gj MA

You're fucking disgusting Mindark.

It's like you don't even know that you have an RCE and people might BUY tokens (not me).

A complete disgrace.
What morea can you ask?

Bug discovered, aknowledged, adressed & patched in next update... Its software development ffs

The upcoming Entropia Universe 17.22.1 patch will contain the following changes:

• DOA Strikehammer, Improved, TWEN Edition: Incorrect pricing corrected from 7500 to 75000 TWEN Tokens. This item is not available from the vendor until after the patch.
  • Omegaton ASG-2 Swine Deluxe, TWEN Edition: The incorrect Efficiency value has been adjusted from 83 to 57.8, and the decay per shot has been reduced from 4.8 PEC to 4 PEC. This item is not available from the vendor until after the patch.
  • Spina creatures have been added to the Codex Meta Challenge.
  • Adjustments to the Spina spawns.

Originally Posted Here
You need to ask yourselves should you even be running this game in the first place?

Can you grasp the level of unprofessionalism involved in this. All of us here are investing real cash into this economy and this is how you treat us? Have you any idea how much money some of us, myself included, have already invested in tokens to be in the first 5, to pull this weapon?

How can you release content without checking it first? Who runs this company?

You have now immensely devalued the tokens, nothing else in the vendor compared to the promised Swine. This means that you literally just screwed over your entire community. Imho, everyone should start support tickets and just ask for refunds from MA. Take your tokens at 2.6p-3p each and do what them whatever the hell you want. Pull your own Swines.

I don't know, you left me speechless for real. I have invested a ton into my avatar this past year and if you can do this without repercussions, what else can you do? What else will you do, MindArk?

but hey.. we have AI, maybe is going to work a bit better than a human :duh:

lol

What morea can you ask?

Bug discovered, aknowledged, adressed & patched in next update... Its software development ffs
Testing in production is not acceptable in an RCE where money is at play or anywhere for that matter. Could you imagine having this level of ineptness in a banking institution or Microsoft Onedrive or Lastpass Vault?

That's what I can ask. To do proper testing and checking. Unit tests where applicable. It wasn't much to ask to make sure people didn't fat finger things. It's not even that complicated.

That's all anyone has ever asked for, for many years.

Software development does not mean to be reckless. There's QA and even post-production QA for a reason. It simply wasn't done or done with reasonability.

I didn't buy tokens to rush to buy a weapon from a vendor. I am not impacted. But I know a lot of people who are and for that matter, it will just be some other issue later on. I'm tired of seeing it from the same damn company.

Omegaton ASG-2 Swine Deluxe, TWEN Edition: The incorrect Efficiency value has been adjusted from 83 to 57.8, and the decay per shot has been reduced from 4.8 PEC to 4 PEC. This item is not available from the vendor until after the patch.
how the fuck you can mess up this? :D

It should be eye opening to those who haven't already considered it, but isn't it strange there is a displayed efficiency and "actual" effeciency stat? Why would they not be tied to the same integer? Food for thought.
More concerned with that for Crafting tbqh

It should be eye opening to those who haven't already considered it, but isn't it strange there is a displayed efficiency and "actual" effeciency stat? Why would they not be tied to the same integer? Food for thought.

Have I missed something? Where does it say they have 2 separate numbers for efficiency?

These should probably say dsec/mom/toulan creatures. Or maybe "Toulan owned" Creatures. Idk. but seems disingenuous to say just "Toulan" Creatures. But I mean ChatGPT is pretty silly.

• Haha
Reactions: jak
Omegaton ASG-2 Swine Deluxe, TWEN Edition: The incorrect Efficiency value has been adjusted from 83 to 57.8, and the decay per shot has been reduced from 4.8 PEC to 4 PEC. This item is not available from the vendor until after the patch.
I smell big disappointment in the community.

I´m amazed people actually believed that effi when those swines were always very low effi guns :D... But yea we seen various stunts over the years.
I mean, what other source of info do we have? If MA says something, and someone else says that MA is wrong about their own game, how many people are just going to ignore MA and trust forum-dude? If I see an item, I just assume it is what it appears to be and is that way because it was designed that way.

You wait 9 months for TWEN to "actually start" and something like this slips through, would beggar belief

I´m amazed people actually believed that effi when those swines were always very low effi guns :D... But yea we seen various stunts over the years.
Same as for the adjusted price one..

About quality assurance and MA. To all of you bitching, by now you should know better how things works around here.

Again.

MA discovered and adressed the issue in two freaking days.

All I see is people complaining because they were already planning on how to capitalize on that mistake (yes cause even they realized it was a mistake or they would not have turned their lifes around to go for that item).

Bite me. A typo that was adressed is the best you can point out? Good job MA.

As usual its the some players creating the issue not MA...

This is a huge blow to the trust factor the community has, investing their money in this RCE.

Do better MindArk, you can’t take the best looking item in a vendor of the supposed biggest event in 5 years and change it after people started paying money to collect the tokens for it.

And also how is a top weapon from FEN event now looks still better than anything in this vendor 5 years later? Kind of makes TWEN a bit of a joke 🤷‍♂️

This is a huge blow to the trust factor the community has, investing their money in this RCE.

Do better MindArk, you can’t take the best looking item in a vendor of the supposed biggest event in 5 years and change it after people started paying money to collect the tokens for it.

And also how is a top weapon from FEN event now looks still better than anything in this vendor 5 years later? Kind of makes TWEN a bit of a joke 🤷‍♂️
this.....

97.xx eff isn't a joke.

Originally Posted Here
Woooowwww, I didn't realize Mindark was taking the Neverdie route on this event. Wasn't it basically this exact sort of action that made Mindark tell him he couldn't run events?

Back