News: Information for Entropia Universe 17.22.1 patch

97.xx eff isn't a joke.
You know what I mean. I was focused on higher end dps items. Ofcourse there are still sweet items in the vendor.

However as far as bringing more competition to the mod nano which this game desperately needs. As far as that, the options available in this vendor is a complete joke.

They really missed their opportunity to bring out more balance to top end gameplay with the options available now.

Just feels underwhelming 🤷‍♂️

Feels eerily similar to the Cyrenegate Armor debacle...

- Release Armor Upgrade Mission.
- Realize people had saved materials that are used in mission.
- Shut down mission tell community it's over.
- Release plates that use same materials.
- Wait until those same materials are dumped into plates/sold for losses.
- Re-release mission for Armor Upgrade.
- 🤷‍♂️

The fact is they know those who rely on Entropia for generating IRL incomes and the gambling addicts will continue to grind and generate revenues for them.

The only way these things change is if MindArk feels pain financially, otherwise they will continue to not give a fuck about any mistakes because they continue to be supported in doing so.

Bud Light.. Disney... Target... Boycotts work.

I was considering making a run for tokens (not specifically for that weapon but would have been nice) but these kind of actions just solidify my position in staying more on the casual side and looking at alternative investments other than within Entropia. It's so sad too, the potential with Entropia is massive but as seen time and time again it goes to waste and is only matched in magnitude by their incompetence.

...saved by the ToS.

oh no ... omg now i have to sell my tokens for 2.5 how dare you mindark ? my urus needs new tires, how the hell do i get the money for those now !?

#thissucks

This is bad but im more dispointed about spawns on Caly. They made so many players go on Cyrene and now the servers are lagging =)))

What i dont understand why Cyrene got LEGIONS when comes to spawns and on Caly you need to "fight" to get mobs. Broods can only hold one person and if someone comes you have to wait for respawns...

I got some ideas - put marcimex outside with big spawns,, mulak's, muluk's hirs, atrox hachlings, neomex and fix TI treasure spawns and improve overall spawns.

Last edited:
MA messing up is the third of the certainties of the universe, along with death and taxes!

Also sod's law is that whenever I feel they have done something right, or at least reasonably, such as the tokens dropping for everybody (who hunts) in this final third of the year, they go and dump on people investing in 'their word' that their info is correct.

Ofc by the time of the patch, presumably lazily chalked in for next Tuesday, some people will have enough tokens to have to fight to grab the additions as soon as it is finally stocked, but maybe they are no longer the most desired items according to the supposed changes.

U guys know tho what is not in place?

1. making a depo to buy such amount of tokens happens in minutes
2. a refund / cash out in case u r not happy with the result takes how much?

just saying

Same as for the adjusted price one..

About quality assurance and MA. To all of you bitching, by now you should know better how things works around here.

Again.

MA discovered and adressed the issue in two freaking days.

All I see is people complaining because they were already planning on how to capitalize on that mistake (yes cause even they realized it was a mistake or they would not have turned their lifes around to go for that item).

Bite me. A typo that was adressed is the best you can point out? Good job MA.

As usual its the some players creating the issue not MA...
I hope you are not serious with this statement, I really do.

You do understand that it's not only the losses that are the problem, I ended up pulling the LP-70 TWEN, I will be able to recoup my losses with it for sure, it's a great weapon. DPS is solid, dpp is really great and I won't even mention the efficiency. The problem is the trust in this company. You can't offer a certain product and have people start putting cash into it only to change your mind later. This is not a good practice. I am in the top 1% of the 1% of spenders in Entropia Universe in the last year but bear in mind I don't want to capitalize on any item in this game, I want to have fun. Entropia is a game for me, not a source of income. However, I want to know what I am spending my money on. You can't tell me that you are selling me a BMW and then bring me a Fiat, I will not take it, nor should I. In this case, you attempted to trick me. Mind Ark did exactly that. They were waving one weapon in front of us, only to alter it into something entirely different.

And your statement about someone knowing that this was a mistake and whatnot is based on what? How can any of us know that it is a mistake? How can I know that the 97.2% efficiency on my LP-70 TWEN is not a mistake as well? Maybe it is. Is Mind Ark going to turn around next Wednesday and say "Hello everyone, we made a mistake, LP-70 TWEN was actually supposed to have 89.3% efficiency"? Take Mod Merc for example, we have a significant, albeit a little smaller difference in efficiency between the original and TWEN. Why were we supposed to assume that Mind Ark didn't do the same with Swine Deluxe? This is the highest DPS weapon in the game, it is supposed to be awesome and well rounded, it makes sense to make something that is going to be the apex of TWEN.

When you put a product for sale, you put a product and don't change it. I could give you a thousand comparisons and examples about this but the fact is that you are wrong. I have to be able to trust Mind Ark because I play their game with real money, meaning I give my money to Mind Ark. Right now, I don't have that trust. As their players, we have to be able to believe what they say. The weapon description said one thing today and is saying another thing tomorrow, I am not happy about it nor should you be or anyone else. It's not about me or my losses, nevermind me, this is a red flag that says: "AzGarot got screwed today, your turn will come at a later point."

Make no mistake, whether I continue to play or not is irrelevant, I will cease all deposits until further notice. I don't like what happened today and the problem is definitely not the money, it is the trust.

I hope you are not serious with this statement, I really do.

You do understand that it's not only the losses that are the problem, I ended up pulling the LP-70 TWEN, I will be able to recoup my losses with it for sure, it's a great weapon. DPS is solid, dpp is really great and I won't even mention the efficiency. The problem is the trust in this company. You can't offer a certain product and have people start putting cash into it only to change your mind later. This is not a good practice. I am in the top 1% of the 1% of spenders in Entropia Universe in the last year but bear in mind I don't want to capitalize on any item in this game, I want to have fun. Entropia is a game for me, not a source of income. However, I want to know what I am spending my money on. You can't tell me that you are selling me a BMW and then bring me a Fiat, I will not take it, nor should I. In this case, you attempted to trick me. Mind Ark did exactly that. They were waving one weapon in front of us, only to alter it into something entirely different.
And your statement about someone knowing that this was a mistake and whatnot is based on what? How can any of us know that it is a mistake? How can I know that the 97.2% efficiency on my LP-70 TWEN is not a mistake as well? Maybe it is. Is Mind Ark going to turn around next Wednesday and say "Hello everyone, we made a mistake, LP-70 TWEN was actually supposed to have 89.3% efficiency"? Take Mod Merc for example, we have a significant, albeit a little smaller difference in efficiency between the original and TWEN. Why were we supposed to assume that Mind Ark didn't do the same with Swine Deluxe? This is the highest DPS weapon in the game, it is supposed to be awesome and well rounded, it makes sense to make something that is going to be the apex of TWEN.

When you put a product for sale, you put a product and don't change it. I could give you a thousand comparisons and examples about this but the fact is that you are wrong. I have to be able to trust Mind Ark because I play their game with real money, meaning I give my money to Mind Ark. Right now, I don't have that trust. As their players, we have to be able to believe what they say. The weapon description said one thing today and is saying another thing tomorrow, I am not happy about it nor should you be or anyone else. It's not about me or my losses, nevermind me, this is a red flag that says: "AzGarot got screwed today, your turn will come at a later point."

Make no mistake, whether I continue to play or not is irrelevant, I will cease all deposits until further notice. I don't like what happened today and the problem is definitely not the money, it is the trust.

What losses? Ask for a refund of your tokens from the botters who sold you so many tokens in under 3 days of the event opening if you are not happy with the current stats. That way you can maybe as for a cashback from MA. No peds on wallet, no refund.

And by the way why you still used the option to pick a different weapon you didn´t want then?

To be even more straight to the point. You never owned the gun to be able to complain. You did an investment in Twen tokens and you never had the oportunity to claim the item with the wrong stats.

Before thi couls happen the developers did their job adressing the issue in due time and published a post with the relevant information.

Your FOMO caused you losses not MA!

I will remind you once again that the event started 3 days ago and we have already capacity to claim one of the top prizes. Three freaking days in!!

How long was it supposed to last?? Yeahh... botting is good. let´s focus on the typos...

What losses? Ask for a refund of your tokens from the botters who sold you so many tokens in under 3 days of the event opening if you are not happy with the current stats. That way you can maybe as for a cashback from MA. No peds on wallet, no refund.

And by the way why you still used the option to pick a different weapon you didn´t want then?

To be even more straight to the point. You never owned the gun to be able to complain. You did an investment in Twen tokens and you never had the oportunity to claim the item with the wrong stats.

Before thi couls happen the developers did their job adressing the issue in due time and published a post with the relevant information.

Your FOMO caused you losses not MA!

I will remind you once again that the event started 3 days ago and we have already capacity to claim one of the top prizes. Three freaking days in!!

How long was it supposed to last?? Yeahh... botting is good. let´s focus on the typos...
How can you be so ignorant? There was a weapon in the vendor with certain stats on it, stats that were the deciding factor in going all in on the tokens. You have only 5 weapons, arguably the best in the game, you either act or you don’t get to own one.

I put blame on Mind Ark not for my losses but for their pack if responsibility and professionalism. They provided false information which drove me and many others to the decision to go for that best in slot weapon.

You don’t get to make such mistakes in a real cash economy game.

Frankly, stop being a fanboy and look at the reality. The reality is that this was handled poorly and never should have happened to begin with. The company that runs a business has the responsibility to make sure not to give false information to their clients. That item description was false information. There lies the problem.

Frankly, stop being a fanboy and look at the reality. The reality is that this was handled poorly and never should have happened to begin with. The company that runs a business has the responsibility to make sure not to give false information to their clients. That item description was false information. There lies the problem.
Unfortunately, they are shielded from repercussions other than reputationally when you click Accept on the terms of service. They don't technical owe anyone anything in game and they can make changes to anything they want at any time. It seems they often use these clauses in place of a quality assurance team. It's extremely lousy and unethical but they don't care if you keep cycling peds.

First thing i did when event was out to go look at items available at vendor. I checked dps/eff and after that i started planning if may be i should invest into buying one. I am the slow one. There are many who had already started buying because they sure mentioned its on first come first serve basis. Changing item details after people started buying tokens sure is shit.

• Omegaton ASG-2 Swine Deluxe, TWEN Edition: The incorrect Efficiency value has been adjusted from 83 to 57.8, and the decay per shot has been reduced from 4.8 PEC to 4 PEC. This item is not available from the vendor until after the patch.
I think that the reason that MA has decided to change the stats of the TWEN swine is that the "lucky" owner would have touched the 100% tt return maybe more. The point here is not if the efficiency or dpp is correct or not (for this or other guns) but that MA don't want this kind of weapons with these stats in the hands of anyone. If I'm wrong why MA didnt change the TWEN tokens needed like some Mayhem guns. Maybe I'm wrong maybe not :sneaky:

It should be eye opening to those who haven't already considered it, but isn't it strange there is a displayed efficiency and "actual" effeciency stat? Why would they not be tied to the same integer? Food for thought.
This is why I have stuck with loot 1.0 weapons so far in my rental service. DPP/Efficiency are still tied together linearly whereas all 2.0 weapons have their dpp separated from their efficiency. Which doesn't really make sense at first, but it does give mindark the flexibility to make more weapons. Do you want this high dpp weapon which will loot you more mu loot and less shrapnel, or this super high efficiency weapon that is better over longer cycle periods but returns more shrapnel than items. Then you got everything in between. So you weigh the benefits of what kind of weapon you want. Ubers that cycle fortunes want high efficiency. But someone who only plays on the weekends or casually should probably aim for higher dpp for a chance at more MU loot since they won't be cycling long enough or in enough volume to make up for any changes in loot returns.

I think that is what it boils down to with how the weapons function at this point in the game. If everything was still like 1.0 weapons, mindark would have to make essentially bigger imk2's and leave no 'choice' in what to use because there is only 1 option.

Edit: to respond to above post
I think that the reason that MA has decided to change the stats of the TWEN swine is that the "lucky" owner would have touched the 100% tt return maybe more. The point here is not if the efficiency or dpp is correct or not (for this or other guns) but that MA don't want this kind of weapons with these stats in the hands of anyone. If I'm wrong why MA didnt change the TWEN tokens needed like some Mayhem guns. Maybe I'm wrong maybe not :sneaky:

They decreased its efficiency, but increased its dpp to compensate. So it seems like the nerf wasn't all bad.

Last edited:
The hunting stats have never been higher..

All your moaning does not align to what is happening….

Its a swine guys that gun is not supposed to be over 80 eff :p
besides its still better dps then mod nano

its funny how most of the people complaining alraidy have the best gear, have a mod nano or have owned one at some point, meanwhile they are to cheap to pay people out for events on their Ark LA so yeah kinda sad what money can do to people . I am happy with what I have other people should be to :D

Last edited:
U guys know tho what is not in place?

1. making a depo to buy such amount of tokens happens in minutes
2. a refund / cash out in case u r not happy with the result takes how much?

just saying
Chargebacks process pretty quick lol

Seriously though, everyone bitching about this change like it's totaly out of character for MA. This type of thing isn't uncommon.

If you're unhappy, vote with your wallet. Maybe it's time to reevaluate the notion of having significant portions of your net worth tied up with this company and what the true value of all these virtual items are.

Cracks me up some times that people are still willing to shell out north of $1000usd for a gun (or other gear) that offers no real return but they still call it an investment. Anything that another person is willing to part with in this game does not print money. So you have to ask, is it worth a mortgage payment to acquire it?

Last edited:
Chargebacks process pretty quick lol

Seriously though, everyone bitching about this change like it's totaly out of character for MA. This type of thing isn't uncommon.

If you're unhappy, vote with your wallet. Maybe it's time to reevaluate the notion of having significant portions of your net worth tied up with this company and what the true value of all these virtual items are.

Cracks me up some times that people are still willing to shell out north of $1000usd for a gun (or other gear) that offers no real return but they still call it an investment. Anything that another person is willing to part with in this game does not print money. So you have to ask, is it worth a mortgage payment to acquire it?

But i print money with my bp 70 ...
In the last 7 days 25k

But i print money with my bp 70 ...
In the last 7 days 25k
Even a broken clock is right twice a day, any gun can hit a big loot in the short term. Would be interesting to see it's stats over lifetime though. I also said "Anything that another person is willing to part with". There may be some ped printing guns that work for big cyclers, but pretty much anything you see in auction isn't though and that's why they are up for sale lol

Even a broken clock is right twice a day, any gun can hit a big loot in the short term. Would be interesting to see it's stats over lifetime though. I also said "Anything that another person is willing to part with". There may be some ped printing guns that work for big cyclers, but pretty much anything you see in auction isn't though and that's why they are up for sale lol

I was talking about peds made from mu

Globals and hofs i dont count@ all since they just bump you to "expected" tt return.

The Deal with high effi weapon is that low cyclers benefit the most out of it

I wonder how good the lp 70 performs

Dang people are pulling Lp70 like it's free how tf.... are tokens dropping so fast?? in 2-3 days..proly last gun will come out like tomorrow.

Dang people are pulling Lp70 like it's free how tf.... are tokens dropping so fast?? in 2-3 days..proly last gun will come out like tomorrow.
last lp 70 go brrrrt with Messi today. you can see the future my friend🙃

It amazes me that people are still unclear on how this stuff works.
Stop listening to "ubers" who only know how to deposit heavy chasing dreams that do not exist, and justifying thier deposits with bad, unchecked theory.
Seriously, make some method for tracking what you do, efficiency is on a steep curve, just like everything else. 80-97% is not a 27% advantage. Its more like 1.5% on the scale of the 7% total effect that MA mentioned EFF covers.
I personally am not chasing these weapons, not even interested. I take out thousands of USD on a regular basis OUT as is, for a very long time. To think I would be pulling 27% more on those guns when all I do is profit already is just idiocy and would break the game.

[Moderated: Removed rule violation]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back