News: Information for Entropia Universe 17.22.1 patch

Correct the different is 21.25% or 17% depending if you’re not mathing correctly or not.

Please explain taxes again.

You forgot 666%. We both know that is the one you should go with since it sounds way more impressive than all of the other suggested numbers.

One can twist and turn words around numbers all day to make it sound the way you want it to.

It's quite interesting when MA back track on stats, It's a window into how the game works. They weren't too bothered about reducing cost per shot, but we're seriously interested in efficiency of that Twen swine. Need to review full stats to understand the impact and why it so important to adjust it. Why was 83% efficency a problem for that particular weapon? I doesn't sound particularly high. It wasn't cost of damage per shot they were worried about, regardless of big damage.

More Token guns though, and then tiering haha. Enjoy.

It's quite interesting when MA back track on stats, It's a window into how the game works. They weren't too bothered about reducing cost per shot, but we're seriously interested in efficiency of that Twen swine. Need to review full stats to understand the impact and why it so important to adjust it. Why was 83% efficency a problem for that particular weapon? I doesn't sound particularly high. It wasn't cost of damage per shot they were worried about, regardless of big damage.

who's shaking your cage :D

who's shaking your cage :D
Saw a advert for game, thought ohh not been to the forum for a while. Always nice to catch up on the banter 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: jak
It amazes me that people are still unclear on how this stuff works.
Stop listening to "ubers" who only know how to deposit heavy chasing dreams that do not exist, and justifying thier deposits with bad, unchecked theory.
Seriously, make some method for tracking what you do, efficiency is on a steep curve, just like everything else. 80-97% is not a 27% advantage. Its more like 1.5% on the scale of the 7% total effect that MA mentioned EFF covers.
I personally am not chasing these weapons, not even interested. I take out thousands of USD on a regular basis OUT as is, for a very long time. To think I would be pulling 27% more on those guns when all I do is profit already is just idiocy and would break the game.

[Moderated: Removed rule violation]
If you want to make these statements you need to show your full deposit and withdraws. Not just 3-4 days worth of withdrawals…otherwise it reads as though your lying and want to be know as a big dog, when in fact you’re not.

It’s sus that you push your withdrawal agenda so hard. Those that constantly say something often just do it to trick themselves.

I hope it is true. As always nice to have inspiration in game.

Its basic math

Back