Suggestion: Ingame

ProActive Mango

Stalker
How about we get a ingame "nanny" program that calculates your tt loss, decay and profit.

This would help support not getting flooded with , Where is my loot?!? questions...

This would make players trust the game more.

This would help the avg player to understand the game and "last longer".

Is there any downsides im missing?

Agree Mango!!

I want a crafting log so bad and i dont think we need much info. Just to a history of last 5-10 crafting sessions.

+1

I don't think MA will ever give us this. But it would be cool (y)

Agreed. Toggle on and off. Hidden deep in the settings a as MA wouldn’t want everyone being aware of their returns.

+1, would be a really good addition

I used to think yes, but now I think no, at least for me personally.
I have been using one of the loot tracking tools, and honestly I’m about to uninstall it. Short term % are typically 60-80% until you get a good modifier and having that number reflected at me all the time starts to tax on my mood and sanity. I start to focus on the individual numbers too much and not the bigger picture.

Compare this to how I usually do it, which is jot down costs and loots on a piece of paper, just raw data, no calculations until I’m done, when all my notes get transferred to excel and added up. I did my entire Redulite mission this way, blind until the day I finished, and my numbers were Almost perfectly inline with my expectations. My run was a lot less stressful and the only numbers I seen at the end, I liked.

Is it dangerous to play blind like this? Maybe, but not if you plan well. I know exactly what my gun costs to shoot, what my defence costs are, my enhancer break rate is, how much hp the mobs have and how many I’ll likely need to kill. And I know my theoretical loot return as well as the expected variance I could get based on my kill count. I calculate all this in advance and budget accordingly.

Back