News: Introducing TWEN Token

the gap between things ingame is not measured by ped, its measured by skills and braincells
If people are willing to take the holdover risk for a mere chance of L stock appearing, and buying whats left on the vendor is literally the last option, doesnt matter how many times you say those are "good items" and "you need them for the growth" on the forum.
In fact, if people are really concerned with their avatar growth, best thing they can do is to learn to evaluate items on their own.
Unbiased opinion will save them a lot of money by not getting baited into unnecesary purchases.

When I saw the vendor and I was going through items I was thinking, I'll take that, and that and that and that and .... fuck it, give me one of each please. The vendor was really well packed. I spent over 600k tokens and I would have spent way more if I could but I'm very happy there were so many new things in there for all levels.
What did you pull from the twen vendor that totalled over 600k tokens? I dont recall your name ever popping up on the rare hof board.

What did you pull from the twen vendor that totalled over 600k tokens? I dont recall your name ever popping up on the rare hof board.
lol its sufficient to be second,... or get "anonymous pull" from a friend...
i refined some serpent scales for a mate that did not want to appear on the hof board as an example

@Ludvig|MindArk

Any chance of filling the vendor with TWEN pills? I'd like the idea even if they were untradable...

Thanks in advance

When are we to expect some other CDF or L or pills even for twen tokens. Didn't they post a teaser or something on facebook?

Back