News: Introducing Utrust - Digital Currency Deposits

@SnowingMoon Can you give us a rough estimate what the entire process costs please?

I think this kind of cash game economy is needed to have a time frame for withdrawals because of money laundring, withdrawal system in my oppinion wont be changed.
Right, but perhaps look into getting a more and better/faster way to provide this info on the go instead of doing a withdraw and wait. Maybe having a system to check/track such activity on the go, daily or something.

Or they could just use a reverse provider, instant freeze fiat to crypto on withdraw attempt.
They just decided not to do it, as they want income from people using crypto, but not want to take risk.

Replying on PCF with mobiles is broken so have to add a second post here but those who are "but muh crypto is speculative blah blah" have no idea about crypto, stables, and what all governments are currently doing in the world around them. They live in a world where 5-8% is still amazing (it is extremely weak) and glee at the thought of 1% on their checking account.

Don't be a denier. It won't survive you very well in the midterm.

Replying on PCF with mobiles is broken so have to add a second post here but those who are "but muh crypto is speculative blah blah" have no idea about crypto, stables, and what all governments are currently doing in the world around them. They live in a world where 5-8% is still amazing (it is extremely weak) and glee at the thought of 1% on their checking account.

Don't be a denier. It won't survive you very well in the midterm.
Believing that it will kill cash in a few years is plain ignorant. There are a lot of good things about it, like it being decentralized and other stuff, don't get me wrong, but it won't replace cash.

Last edited:
@SnowingMoon Can you give us a rough estimate what the entire process costs please?

well it cost ~1% deposit fee from MA side, the same when you deposit with card. 90 usd ~ 0.9 usd fee. The btc to usd rate which i just checked on utrust website is the same i think on google rates maybe just a bit more?

i was curious on the rates anyway and finally the fee to send to utrust wallet from my bitcoin wallet is only 24 cents for a norm transaction on my end. so all in all a 90 usd deposit cost 1.14 usd 0.9 for MA fee, 0.24 for one norm transaction, priority and faster btc transaction instead of having to wait 2 hrs for a btc confirmation prob cost like 50-60 cents more. Ofc that doesnt consider the fees you incur when you buy bitcoin through an exchange.

Believing that it will kill cash in a few years is plain ignorant. There are a lot of good things about it, like it being decentralized and other stuff, don't get me wrong, but it won't replace cash.
It's already in progress, sweetpea. Open your eyes. Get out of your mindset.

As for the topic of this thread, it is your crypto -> sold on exchange -> converted to FIAT to the merchant after fees OR they could leave it in crypto under a stable coin for their own liquidity.

Withdrawal mechanisms can go in reverse -> their fiat -> bought on exchange with API -> sent to address of the specific coin they support, probably a stable.

As for the topic of this thread, it is your crypto -> sold on exchange -> converted to FIAT to the merchant after fees OR they could leave it in crypto under a stable coin for their own liquidity.

Withdrawal mechanisms can go in reverse -> their fiat -> bought on exchange with API -> sent to address of the specific coin they support, probably a stable.
It's all good until the point someone unwillingly pulls me into crypto, like for example if MindArk doesn't get USD on their account for those specific deposit, but some weird crypto, that is upsetting.

I would like MindArk to succeed as a company, as it's success is our all success, but crypto is too violatile at this moment, and I'm not down for those kind of risks.

Edit: confirmed-mindark isn't accepting anything but dollar on their account.

Last edited:

MA will never change to crypto depo/withdraw only, its an extra step to depo if you don't already own crypto, so its in their best interest to keep it easy and not require an extra step to convert cash into crypto then buy ped

MA will never change to crypto depo/withdraw only, its an extra step to depo if you don't already own crypto, so its in their best interest to keep it easy and not require an extra step to convert cash into crypto then buy ped

Then Mindark is doomed to fail for being too slow to react. You are so unaware of what's happening in the world around you. You are going to be left behind.

I'll give you a head start -> CBDCs (for better or worse, worse mainly)

Then Mindark is doomed to fail for being too slow to react. You are so unaware of what's happening in the world around you. You are going to be left behind.

I'll give you a head start -> CBDCs (for better or worse, worse mainly)
Reacting too fast is also a problem, as it can backfire heavily. Its better to wait and see then react accordingly as they are doing already.

ya my bank call me the other day they wont be accepting cash anymore for my morogage on the house and no money from my business anymore
and all the old poeple also they need crypto wallet so the mugger cant steal there purse:unsure:

Well, this didn't last either. Just logged in and found a fat red "Disabled" next to Utrust. Or does someone know if this is temporary? There was a disturbance with cards the other day.

Oic, took only a cursory glance. So much for that.

Sooooo do UTRUST report to anyone...like skatteverket (IRS for you Muricans here)

Im not asking for myself ofc...but for a friend...a close friend...that often uses my wallet...sleeps in my bed...yeah...

I really "like" how MA communicates stuff in general:

- Utrust doesn't work for X days. Support answers in 3 days and says it doesn't work and disables the actual pay button when i already spent tons of time preparing my USDT to get paid from the Ethereum L2 Polygon wallet. Was i the only person in this game who was willing to pay via Utrust or they had to wait for 9999 reports about Utrust integration being broken?

- Servers are down today in CET morning, and there's zero information here https://account.entropiauniverse.com/support-faq/supportnews/, no server status page, no nothing

- Support around finances is terrible in general: I'm reporting i have issues with deposits, waiting for X hours to X days to get a response, and getting my ticket closed unilaterally after some default robotic answer like "you still have X PED of unused limits in this 30 rolling days period", without even waiting for my response.

I mean, I'm pretty new to this game, i guess people just got used to this nonsense when the company applies maximum efforts to NOT get your money, LOL

Due to technical issues regarding the Utrust service we are currently unable to take deposits using this payment method.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause participants using this Payment provider, we will post an update as soon as the issue is resolved.

We thank you for your patience and understanding.

Originally Posted Here

AHHH the crypto exchange :)

crypto guy "it gonna be replacing ALL fiat because its the beeeeest thing ever and if you don't get on board you gonna be left behind"

crypto guy's boss "really, you sure? ok we cant get left behind and even though there are more holes in crypto than swiss cheese we cant get left behind"

three weeks later .....

crypto guy's boss "hey crypto man get the F in here. You see this crap about crypto in the news? You said was the beeeest thing ever?!?"

crypto guy " no let me take a look, umm 60 billion stolen, SBF, crash, scam, contagion, gulp, umm,,, yea and?"

crypto guy's boss "yeah and!!!!... we lost a ton on this crap and look like idiots. What do you got to say? you told us its the beeest thing ever!?!?!?"

Crypto guy "you just dont understand crypto - its the beeest thing ever"

uggh

when can we withdraw to crypto?
my guess would unfortunately be never, since MA has been working with these withdrawal delays...

Back