Is it Land Grab or Lag Grab

WhiteHawk

Provider
Was in a war yesterday helping our main Soc and it was terrible; horrible lag on top of complete disconnections of everybody in that area, where it was not a single isolated incident. I have multiple soc mates with stupid-ridiculous connection speeds and computer systems who are experiencing the same issues not to mention in game lag.

I bet the 7 pitbulls in the claim marker all being repaired/killed by 5 rocket launchers wasn't helping much...

LG is a joke.... lets cause mass lag with shit loads of people and shit loads of vehicles....

Then lets allow those who camp the beacon to just setup a ring of pitbulls and camp....

Soooooo boring..... another event MA setup that started off sounding good and ended like last year.... big socs win, then make deals and hold onto stuff where nothing really changes in the long run of things.

I heard from another game, that people can use some kind application to generate lag.
I wonder if it is true or just a prank?

I heard from another game, that people can use some kind application to generate lag.
I wonder if it is true or just a prank?
For EU it's true. It's called the Entropia Client.

If you get enough people running it at the same time against the same area it will generate slowdowns to the point of making it sometimes unusable.

This phenomena is by design, else it would have been corrected automatically (this used to be, maybe still is, frequently pointed out by MA).

Back