Question: Is MA deliberatly tryying to ruin PVP?

Is welding wire still lootable?

No one turns up to landgrab because certain socs agree to defend each others forts, so no one else has a snowballs chance in Hell. The worst I've seen of PVP was when I turned up to a BAHQ LG, and found AOW and CCCP helping to defend.

Yup it sucks balls, each society should be limited to one land area, and any society who owns a land should not be allowed into a fort ran by another society. It would stop the alliances, and allow some fair fights. It would also mean that societies down the food chain could win a land, and stop the huge family of 3 socs to form, ruining all competition.

Owning a land area is only useful if you actually make PED from it... Which means that if if you don't hunt there, regardless of who owns it, they make no PED... IMHO that defeats the object of owning land.:wise:

any noob can stand in the middle of there pitbull and unload there carried inventory into the pitbull safely as soon as a GD shows on radar.

Please help me out on this one.

I hear everybody complain about vehicle storage. Here you mention it is not good to have vehicle storage and in other threads I hear that it's bad that vehicle storage can now be looted (at least in space).

But what is all the fuzz about?

Am I outdated or do storage containers no longer work?

I always used (years ago I must admit) a few skam handbags to put the stackables in to avoid being pvp loot.

Sure, the difference with vehicle storage is the fact that you get slowed down when carried to much, but still, why isn't this mentioned by anyone anymore?

The storage container exploit for lootable pvp was short lived. Thats why people were so upset with vehicles as they were the same exploit but it took MA much much longer to get around to fixing it.

The only people you hear bitching about vehicle storage being lootable are spoiled noobs who got used to safe lootable pvp because of vehicles. No pker or old time lootable hunter/miner I know is upset with the change.

The storage container exploit for lootable pvp was short lived. Thats why people were so upset with vehicles as they were the same exploit but it took MA much much longer to get around to fixing it.

Does this mean that stackable items inside storage containers can now be looted?

Does this mean that stackable items inside storage containers can now be looted?

Yes, this has been the case for quite a while. The storage container exploit only worked for a month or two at most as far as I remember.

Yes, this has been the case for quite a while. The storage container exploit only worked for a month or two at most as far as I remember.

Why would this be an exploit?

Ah well, good that I haven't been to a lootable zone then, cuz I thought it would still work that way.

Why would this be an exploit?

Ah well, good that I haven't been to a lootable zone then, cuz I thought it would still work that way.

You're really asking why something that would make stackables you carry on your ava unlootable in a lootable zone was considered an exploit:scratch2:

You're really asking why something that would make stackables you carry on your ava unlootable in a lootable zone was considered an exploit:scratch2:

Yes, i really don't see this as an exploit.

I see it as a use for storage containers.

:scratch2:

awww, so cute :)

btw: Crash to desktop bugs are most certainly not good for PvP - Fort or LG events, PvP zones, the rig.. it just ruins the experience.

Last edited:
Back