Is MA really listening?

Chris Cole

Provider
Im sure everyone is getting sick of hearing the same rants over and over again, but I hear and see all of my friends get disconnected in game regularly and lose something out of what they were doing at the time. Although my instance was a small thing, I just got frustrated at what is clearly a canned response from MA support - and Im sure others have experienced the same thing. This was my message to MA after I got a response from support on a ticket I submitted after I got d/ced right after spawning the Halloween Vamp and got booted from the instance, and the loss of my only essence of evil (sorry for the long post - once you start, it's hard to stop):

-----------------------------------------------------------

Why was my ticket on the essence of evil answered (canned answer at that) and auto closed? I had not acknowledged that the issue was resolved or answered adequately.

If you think a generic canned answer is good enough to resolve the issue or explain the issue you are sorely mistaken. I expect more and better service for the money i am putting in game regularly. I know its not as much as some other people have put in, but to many it is a lot.

You in support may not be at fault, but you need to start passing and escalating messages up for these kinds of issues. Visit the official forums and you will see that disconnects are happening regularly and that saying you will fix the issue or giving me a copy-paste answer saying you will investigate to ensure it doesn't happen again when it actually does and is not addressed means nothing.

Im sure you dont want to lose your job, but if the game keeps going like this you and everyone else will lose your jobs as more and more people leave the game to play more stable games. Everyone already plays with the intent of losing the money they have deposited, so what is to stop them from going to another game where they can invest there money and not have to worry about stability.

Im probably talking to a brick wall or an endless abyss of people who dont care and will probably just continue to auto-answer this, but Im hoping that some shred of hope will allow this to get to someone who cares. It is not fun to grind so much time and money to get something that drops so rarely for a chance to spawn something else that drops an item that is even more rare and then just get disconnected due to what we all know is a game stability issue that everyone has experienced only to be quoted a companies policy that they cant do anything for something they cant control - Not even a decent reply that isnt auto generated.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I figure the more noise we make about it, the better the chance they will see and listen and then maybe someone wont ignore us, but then again - that is wishful thinking

Last edited:
I don't think the support guys in Mexico give a shit...just keep depositing ;) Merry Mayhem is coming next, you need more Peds for that as well.

ma dont care :scratch2:

You in support may not be at fault, but you need to start passing and escalating messages up for these kinds of issues.

lol. Are you looking for a reply like this?

Hi,
Thank you for providing us with this valuable information, which will be shared with the rest of the team. Please, do not hesitate to contact us again in the future. Have a nice day in Entropia Universe.
Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

Keep trying and maybe you'll get the above message copied and pasted next time? (just copied it from a message that I received from support a while back)

Hm I have a problem with continius disconects. Support closed it as they forwared it to the responsible team but I reopend i as the problem is still theret. Today I saw that they ask for mor info. What surprised me is that they send the email last night at 23:30. So this means that some people are working hard to solve the issue that does not affect only me but several othar ppl in game. So I guess that they listen, some faith in MA restored.

What surprised me is that they send the email last night at 23:30.

You would even more surprised to find out that 23:30 GMT is 17:30 in Playa del Carmen, Mexico where support is situated. If you got the mail at 23:30 your local time, you can even take 2 hours out as you are GMT+2 in Greece.

So mail sent at 15:30, just after their siestas :)

they arnt responding

im just over it ive played this game for 6 years and i get hacked then they lock my account and now wont give it back im over this game really mindark why cant u just bloody respond

The answer is simple. We must all deposit many many more PEDs so MindArk can hire PhDs to answer our 1000000000000000000/day support cases :yay::yay::yay::girl:

The answer is simple. We must all deposit many many more PEDs so MindArk can hire PhDs to answer our 1000000000000000000/day support cases :yay::yay::yay::girl:

Planet Partners apparently pay x amount for each support ticket, so that may have something to do with slow responses, bad replies that don't 'say' anything etc. Some PPs are having trouble paying for the server rental just for the planets (which is why RT and Cryrene are still so small I assume), and that isn't taking in to account the costs associated with support tickets that add to that monthly cost... Mindark won't hire support with higher levels of education. It earns them money to have vague tickets so that it encourages more support tickets to be created in the future after they are automatically closed.

the one that plays chess
tournament he watches not
castling his own game

Back