Is the game down? Cant login - Internal Error

ColonelBuckshot

Prowler
Society
AO
Wilburforce ColonelBuckshot Buckshot
Hey.

Just got home and trying to login and I've tried at least 20 times and over again I get the same internal error fault. Is this a global issue? Of course gotta happen on a Friday afternoon when the work weeks over 😅

Were you on the eudoria server by camp phoenix/hadesheim? Seems server there is having issues

I'm sure you have contacted live support via the chat on entropia universe website by now, and asked them to move your avatar..... ?
Yeah I was talking to them earlier and they said they will monitor the situation. That's the best I could get out of them.

I'm trying again with a different live agent. Asked for it specifically and they have no access to do such a thing, maby if they can get in contact with a manager maby they can help. So yeah still stuck and support seem to have almost no power to help anyone.....

I'm trying again with a different live agent. Asked for it specifically and they have no access to do such a thing, maby if they can get in contact with a manager maby they can help. So yeah still stuck and support seem to have almost no power to help anyone.....
And with hitting send on this message, the server is back online 😅

You

Would think support could at least be given some basic powers/tools to move accounts to a different area when these crashes happen!
Exactly!

Live service requires competent live support, who can do basic things like teleport your character if you get stuck somehow.

And with hitting send on this message, the server is back online 😅
Mate I would have thought you'd book a plane ticket on saturday and knocking on their office doors:

LET ME IN!

And I guess that ticket is quite cheap compared to each single one of your fine gear... :D

Is anyone else now unable to log in on the website?

I haven't been able to log into the game or the website all day.........

I haven't been able to log into the game or the website all day.........
Can't login either, Been trying for 2 hours. Guessing a server issue
If you are using ancient card readers that's the reason

chronos.livesupport — Yesterday at 2:32 PM
The actual problems with the logins are technical. Existing and active gold cards were still usable but could not be synched anymore if they went out of sync.
you can create a support case and provide your Identification document to verify you as the legit owner of the account. Then request to get the gold card removed. Afterward, you can use the Entropia Pocket as a 2-factor verification solution.
A second option is to wait for further information, which we will provide as soon as we get.

Yeah MA made it impossible to use tryed 30 times now it impossible to use anymore easy to kick us out of this save method.

Told them they can deacticate but it is now MAs problem if account get hacked they have to refund everything.

Hello, yesterday I had done full reinstall of Entropia, because each time they did update I had information:
Failed to open registry key: SOFTWARE\MindArk\EntropiaUniverse
Then:
Failed to update EU: An error occurred while applying the update. Please try again later.
As I reinstalled I did check my stuff, turns out I have 2 repeat on Feffox, which I didn't have before. I didn't finish 1th repeat. Today I send support case with screenshots, after I finish playing I wanted to log into https://account.entropiauniverse.com/auth/login.xml?ccode=euweb , but I have blank page. This happened to me surreal too many times. Like 10th or so, Is this a ban or something? I did run my computer to check if I have any virus or being hacked- everything is ok,
Can anybody tell me why this is happening? What I'm doing wrong?

Back