Is this the Excalibur?-3626 peds Longsword G2

Basilias

Prowler
Society
BYZANTINH AYTOKPATOPIA
Georgios Megalos Basilias
Is this the Excalibur? :D
Well is for sure a very expensive and with big value sword!:cheer::cheer:
3626 peds is the result of making this sword and this is my best crafting HOF ever! :dancing::beerchug:
#3 HOF list :clap:
Also I found a nice limited BP as u can see in the pictures.

Big gratz george...wish u many more...:yay::yay:

big gratz,

i like to craft thus blads to, got a apis LP 485 geotrekk L print by craft g2, last week:)

Congratulations! I was standing a few feet away from you when it happened :) Does that mean I was close to success? :yay:

Gz on the bp :yay:

GRATZZZ MATE!!!!!!!!!!koleeeeee :yay::yay::yay:
ante kai ama erthoume athina exei kerasma!!:yay::yay::yay:

Big Gratz :yay:

/Droid

Gratz Georgieee... you did it again :D

:woot:

You bastard... :D

You did it again .. after all that whining .. :laugh:

UBER GRATZ!!! :wtg:

Gratzzzz :yay::yay::yay:
Keep it rolling mate;)

Very nice indeed:)
Gratz on that 1;)

Nice going BiG G!!!

Gratz and keep it up.... I know u will!!!

sry i just have to, but lol? was that your first sucess ever with that bp? looking at your qr. and your cos btw. this one really deserves a big GRATS you lucky fellow :D

sry i just have to, but lol? was that your first sucess ever with that bp? looking at your qr. and your cos btw. this one really deserves a big GRATS you lucky fellow :D

He is renowned for consistently being the luckiest bastard in our soc so no surprise to us all :D ... Probably his 5th-6th click looking at the QR :laugh:

Im always encouraged to see ubers on crafting that are NOT being done on condition.

Graz and Good luck.

ubergratz mate... nice craft!

Looks like you just started the BP... less than 20 clicks into it?
Had you done those before or were you just trying them out?
If it was just trying... nice guess.:eek:

He is renowned for consistently being the luckiest bastard in our soc so no surprise to us all :D ... Probably his 5th-6th click looking at the QR :laugh:

LMAO-ROFL-LOL
Look who is talking!!!

just his HOFS last day:
Hogglo young 276 peds
Mar-Lighter Davidov 435 peds
Mar-Lighter Dacidov 421 peds
BP Force Mail Assail mark up 696667%
BP Geotrek LP485 Apis mark up 413689%
BP Svempa T5 mark up 630000%
and ofcource some globals ofcource ofcource!

Platonas Tromos Bios is renowned for consistently being the luckiest bastard in our soc so no surprise to us all!

LMAO-ROFL-LOL
Look who is talking!!!

just his HOFS last day:
Hogglo young 276 peds
Mar-Lighter Davidov 435 peds
Mar-Lighter Dacidov 421 peds
BP Force Mail Assail mark up 696667%
BP Geotrek LP485 Apis mark up 413689%
BP Svempa T5 mark up 630000%
and ofcource some globals ofcource ofcource!

Platonas Tromos Bios is renowned for consistently being the luckiest bastard in our soc so no surprise to us all!

It's all a matter of perspective :rolleyes:

Just have a look at the achievements section for both of us :D

And bear in mind that after 20 months I still don't have a single mining/hunting uber (solo). How many do u have? :laugh: 3? more? :D

We can always start a soc forum poll to put things into the right perspective :silly2:

It's all a matter of perspective :rolleyes:

Just have a look at the achievements section for both of us :D

And bear in mind that after 20 months I still don't have a single mining/hunting uber (solo). How many do u have? :laugh: 3? more? :D

We can always start a soc forum poll to put things into the right perspective :silly2:

:laugh: :silly2:
I see that u love polls mate!
but the best is to go together again in a team,dont forget that we did a very big HOF together with Drago :0

:laugh: :silly2:
I see that u love polls mate!
but the best is to go together again in a team,dont forget that we did a very big HOF together with Drago :0

so true... combined luck may even get us somewhere on the ATH list :D

:laugh::laugh: u r so funny guys...

Wow thats at least 1 in a million on a quantity click.

It is all about luck:some minutes before this I had 0/8 at e-amp 11!,5/18 at nallo lamp and after this 50 cliks at OA-101 without a single global.In all of these my bps quality is a lot of better than G2.Also few days before I did 3/55 basic shirt at condition with BP quality over of 60.And yes it was my first G2 that I did ever so yes in that case I was lucky :)
But I repeat all it is about luck some times u r lucky some times u r unlucky even extremely lucky or unlucky :)

Gratzzzzzzzzzz Giorgo...... finally our soc seems to gain some real crafters :yay:

Go get more mate.... i will be at the tants for some days cause the scips hit us hard the other day.... need a lot more evade :D

Gratzzzzzzzzzz Giorgo...... finally our soc seems to gain some real crafters :yay:

Go get more mate.... i will be at the tants for some days cause the scips hit us hard the other day.... need a lot more evade :D

True mate.The scips run was a disaster but yesterday @ sumima was much better :)
And I have to walk a long way to call me a big crafter!
But for sure I am trying :)

It is all about luck:some minutes before this I had 0/8 at e-amp 11!,5/18 at nallo lamp and after this 50 cliks at OA-101 without a single global.In all of these my bps quality is a lot of better than G2.Also few days before I did 3/55 basic shirt at condition with BP quality over of 60.And yes it was my first G2 that I did ever so yes in that case I was lucky :)
But I repeat all it is about luck some times u r lucky some times u r unlucky even extremely lucky or unlucky :)

i know exactly how it is. promise ;)

Back