Is this what AI support gets you..........?? Or just support that doesn't care or read ?? SUPPORT ??

image zz

Guardian
so i cant access any Entropia.com pages.....this is the third time this has occurred .....There have been multiple forum posts about it... and the last time they told us to contact live support about it

I contacted live support and they had no idea how or what to do about it.... id say a couple weeks later i was able to access again...maybe a server reset or something...

So tried to access my inventory and items last night, and instantly blocked and shows all pages as unreachable, inaccessible.

I can get to the home page which has a contact us / help button......

I put this in there......mind the fact I CAN NOT ACCESS MY ACCOUNT....

index.php

There is no other choice then to call out support for the failures as almost every single encounter i have had has been truly horrendous....

I state i cant access my account , there response = please access your account ..... what a joke....

Last edited:
i hope you dont have a big stake in this game, otherwise i would be concerned at this point :D

I got a feeling he does, and he's not the only one. 😂😂😂 I'm just glad its not me. Poor guy.

the sky is not falling, its not fallen for the past 20 years, so it never will fall, dont worry about it, its just a hicup

It works fine for me when I accessed it 3 days ago.
Try using vpn to access it. Make sure to logout from game so you don't get automatically lock.

This can occur if you're making excessive requests to the website for your account pages, including the "My items" page.

Live support has processes to handle it, so contacting them and explaining the issue in detail is the fastest way to get it resolved.

I can't really comment further on this topic though, since we do not handle support matters via the forum, and there would be some privacy concerns in doing so.

It could be a genuine misunderstanding. The live support person may have been having an off day and assumed your talking about not being able to access the game itself. Hence, given the reply to file a support case.

This can occur if you're making excessive requests to the website for your account pages, including the "My items" page.

Live support has processes to handle it, so contacting them and explaining the issue in detail is the fastest way to get it resolved.

I can't really comment further on this topic though, since we do not handle support matters via the forum, and there would be some privacy concerns in doing so.
that's what you told me last time and when i posted there response it did nothing to help.....

so the next time i copy pasted your response to the "Live Help" and they still said they could do nothing

should probably look into that

Using a VPN is not something i should have to do to get there problems fixed....also i should be able to use there help button for help.....not redirected to the exact issue i have again for the third time in a row

hence my frustrations

I got a fix

Step 1. Get rid of live Support(wasted money for Super minimal to nothing they offer)
Step 2. Put that money into Support,hire more people

Trying to cutt costs @ The Support Departement leads to a Super Bad Player experience, people who are not happy , do not depo.

idk what the big deal is, just wait till UE5, im sure in the new engine all problems you can think off will be fixed, I AM SURE OF IT YES INDEED

• Haha
Reactions: B-K
6 months and 2 support cases, no response past the one asking for ID. Great job MA.

OP you don't have any special tools running like an API or scraper or anything that interacts with your account? I know it's a long shot but based on Ludwig's response that might be causing you the issue....sounds like they have some kind of ddos protection that might be a little too aggressive.

Trolls are out in heavy force today I see. 🙄

Should we cowardly keep our mouth shut as paying customers then, meanwhile we are treated like crap by the very entity we pay it to exist? You think that is a better idea? What are you afraid of?

I got a fix

Step 1. Get rid of live Support(wasted money for Super minimal to nothing they offer)
Step 2. Put that money into Support,hire more people

Trying to cutt costs @ The Support Departement leads to a Super Bad Player experience, people who are not happy , do not depo.
Live Support are volunteer positions.

The same as those useless avatars that just copy/paste the same tips over and over in Rookie chat.

The lack of support, player management, and overall communication is why this game will fail in its endeavor with UE5.

Anyone with any IT background would tell you that the way they implemented their "account lockdown" for using different IP addresses is a recipe for disaster.. and here we are. We are the same people that told and pointed out that the propagation of the My Items page to compensate for player lack of creativity, laziness for not having a spreadsheet or keeping up on simple paper, and not having QOL features in the game would be problematic.

Perhaps if you would take 10min to READ the EULA you would find your answer. My guess is you have VPN active? Thats a no boeno.

This post is made to show the FAILURE AND LACK of support in this game, the blatant disregard of even reading the support and replying with complete nonsense....

I do not use a VPN

the only thing i have running is entropia life tracker.... this has occurred 3 times over the last year or more

AGAIN THIS IS ABOUT SUPPORT and or the lack of it......

I have been told exactly why this has occured multiple times by the same people, with a remedy that still has not been implemented or fixed ....

The ANSWER here would have been-

when i created the help ticket....they fixed the situation .... not reply by saying access your account...... and use the page that i cant access that i just told them in the support .......

The only way i have ever gotten a response from Mindark ever is by publicly displaying there failures otherwise it sits there unanswered till its swept under the carpet ....

Yes i have a large investment in the game, yes im the number 1 cycler int he game atm....and yes MINDARK is not prejudice when it comes to there ignore it till it breaks or people complain attitude

yes im the number 1 cycler int he game

MindArk's behaviour continues so long as your cycle does.

They are both connected.

But I get it, the to stay ahead of the curve you need to keep cycling. So if you stop and the others don't you fall behind, so you're in a catch-22 where you want MindArk to change their behaviour but you can't do the thing that will make them do so.

Get enough big cyclers to stop for long enough and they'll start to pay attention. Organize. Whatever happened to "The President of VR" who is supposed to represent the people of VR? 😂

Otherwise just accept they're corrupt, complacent, incompetent and continue on with a grudge that'll never be satisfied.

This post is made to show the FAILURE AND LACK of support in this game, the blatant disregard of even reading the support and replying with complete nonsense....

I do not use a VPN

the only thing i have running is entropia life tracker.... this has occurred 3 times over the last year or more

AGAIN THIS IS ABOUT SUPPORT and or the lack of it......

I have been told exactly why this has occured multiple times by the same people, with a remedy that still has not been implemented or fixed ....

The ANSWER here would have been-

when i created the help ticket....they fixed the situation .... not reply by saying access your account...... and use the page that i cant access that i just told them in the support .......

The only way i have ever gotten a response from Mindark ever is by publicly displaying there failures otherwise it sits there unanswered till its swept under the carpet ....

Yes i have a large investment in the game, yes im the number 1 cycler int he game atm....and yes MINDARK is not prejudice when it comes to there ignore it till it breaks or people complain attitude

Don't worry bro, I've learned from this forum that there will always be, either a normal player or an "uber", that will always miss the point you're trying to make and completely deviate from the subject. It is quite common here with phrases like " i wish people read this, that" and other bullshit. I for one understood your pain the second I laid my eyes on your thread if that makes it any better and also I hope you'll get the response you desire from MA. As for there above mentioned players, they have their noses stuck up so far they can't even see other sides of other peoples stories. 😂😂😂

You got your answer really. Its happened to me and that live support thing told me it was for too many requests, which was exactly the case. As is was the time we were having to go through hoops to figure out how to deposit and verify with my banks. That eventually worked itself out too. In this case all you have to do is wait. Fact that it happened 3 times out of 365 days and youre over here making a big fuss over it publicly prolly means you need to get out more and see some sun.

If their answer isn't good enough for you and you feel too important to wait then that's on you at this point. You should be able to login and play, you should be able to log in via wireless data. No your account is not locked out.

You got your answer really. Its happened to me and that live support thing told me it was for too many requests, which was exactly the case. As is was the time we were having to go through hoops to figure out how to deposit and verify with my banks. That eventually worked itself out too. In this case all you have to do is wait. Fact that it happened 3 times out of 365 days and youre over here making a big fuss over it publicly prolly means you need to get out more and see some sun.

If their answer isn't good enough for you and you feel too important to wait then that's on you at this point. You should be able to login and play, you should be able to log in via wireless data. No your account is not locked out.
identical response as support.....didn't read the actual complaint or the response i left explaining it an hour before you posted this nonsense non related response....just assumed i was complaining about being locked lol......what a joke.....

I put this in there......mind the fact I CAN NOT ACCESS MY ACCOUNT....

So tried to access my inventory and items last night, and instantly blocked and shows all pages as unreachable, inaccessible.

So correct me if I'm wrong but this whole mess started because you wanted to argue that you were locked out of your account. When in reality you were never. Your IP was blocked because too much requests. It is intentional and temporary. You were given a response, which you don't like because you are still unable to log in to the page using your same IP (lets ignore the fact you were still able to play, and log in through mobile data).

So... Listen... If your original concern isnt the actual problem you are having its not hard to see your problem is you just wanna complain and cry. Babies cry. Youre not a baby. That is a YOU problem and support isn't gonna help you with that.

You are making it seem like you were completely locked out of support. You weren't. Use your phone, which would have been obvious if you had explained this to live chat. At which point you wouldn't have had to put in a ticket because again, what you experienced was intentional and temporary. You like people to feel bad for you or what? I dont get it.

So correct me if I'm wrong but this whole mess started because you wanted to argue that you were locked out of your account. When in reality you were never. Your IP was blocked because too much requests. It is intentional and temporary. You were given a response, which you don't like because you are still unable to log in to the page using your same IP (lets ignore the fact you were still able to play, and log in through mobile data).

So... Listen... If your original concern isnt the actual problem you are having its not hard to see your problem is you just wanna complain and cry. Babies cry. Youre not a baby. That is a YOU problem and support isn't gonna help you with that.

You are making it seem like you were completely locked out of support. You weren't. Use your phone, which would have been obvious if you had explained this to live chat. At which point you wouldn't have had to put in a ticket because again, what you experienced was intentional and temporary. You like people to feel bad for you or what? I dont get it.
i guess i should correct you then since you asked me too nicely....
o correct me if I'm wrong but this whole mess started because you wanted to argue that you were locked out of your account.
WRONG- i started this as a customer service / support failure....read the post again and my multiple comments
Your IP was blocked because too much requests.
This was never told to me this was the reason ????did they tell you this was why it happened to me?, i access this page like once a week so i highly doubt this is the explanation as in 99% sure its not why and your assumption and attempt to say this is wrong
You were given a response, which you don't like because you are still unable to log in to the page using your same IP (lets ignore the fact you were still able to play, and log in through mobile data).
I'm fine with there response, i have also called out there response....and the failure of there live support to actually be able to fix it 2 times alrdy .....(even though Ludvig says they can ...)and obviously you missed that part of me actually using them 2 times to fix it lol
I stated i could log in via cell service lol.....what does this comment even reference....
So... Listen... If your original concern isnt the actual problem you are having its not hard to see your problem is you just wanna complain and cry. Babies cry. Youre not a baby. That is a YOU problem and support isn't gonna help you with that
Yes this is a complaint about customer service and how they responded to my support....lol, not the actual incident you seem to assume/think this is about
You are making it seem like you were completely locked out of support. You weren't. Use your phone, which would have been obvious if you had explained this to live chat. At which point you wouldn't have had to put in a ticket because again, what you experienced was intentional and temporary. You like people to feel bad for you or what? I dont get it
I never made it seem like i was locked out of my account, i clearly stated what occurred in the copy pasted report.....are you making things up to try tosound relevant??? I stated i used my phone...lol why are you telling me to use my phone lol....I'm not looking for any sympathy ...and i dont understand where you pick this up from either....?
THIS IS A COMPLAINT AGAINST SUPPORT AND THERE FAILURE TO SUPPORT AND FAILURE TO RESPOND WITH SUPPORT,

stop making up story's in your head and assuming, you know what that makes you

WRONG- i started this as a customer service / support failure....read the post again and my multiple comments

They didn't fail you. You got an answer, which should have been a relief for you. So you know next time not to panic and get so frantic about something so simple.

This was never told to me this was the reason ????did they tell you this was why it happened to me?, i access this page like once a week so i highly doubt this is the explanation as in 99% sure its not why and your assumption and attempt to say this is wrong

Because you aren't communicating your experience properly. Evident by...

I never made it seem like i was locked out of my account,

...the fact that you DID make it seem like that. The fact that you specifically stated you were locked out of your account. I've never been locked but maybe someone who has can chime in. I would imagine when your account is locked you are STILL able to log into your account page to communicate with MA, you are only locked for playing. So if that's the case, its only logical for MA to assume you want to discuss something completely different, hence they assume you should still be able to log in through the web page. This is what happens when you lose your composure, you just end up frustrating yourself. Thats on you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back