Is your Gold Card reader on your keychain?

Is your Gold Card reader on your keychain?

• Yes

Votes: 14 8.6%
  • No

Votes: 137 84.0%
  • Other (please post)

Votes: 12 7.4%

• Total voters
I tired on the keychain once.. But I found it to big and me pocket got to fat. So didn't like it.

It returned attached to the top of my computer screen, as for the GC its on the bottom of the screen, so its easy access when needed :)

I've lost count of the times I've had "Error 72" which does my head in when I'm in a hurry trying to log back in on a team hunt.

I had an Error 32 or 34 the other day, took me a little by surprise! :scratch2:

Under my monitor here too, unless I'm visiting someone with EU in which case the reader goes in my bag & the card in wallet.

*edit* Finally got one :) Its now on my desk ready to generate my password-lets just hope that my house gets connected to the net soon :)

Last edited:
I keep mine IN reach for my 5 year old son. Yes u read right:)

Why?

Well, if he is not alowed to help me plugg in the card and read up the numbers (wich he does real good and is proud about it) he torture me during the playing session with "loggin is not properly done dad!"

Btw, he never touch it when im not at home

Last edited:
Great information ;)

Now all the home burglers who already stole your login/pass when you used Starbucks WiFi know straight where to head when they break into your house.

Mine is in a safety deposit box at the bank. I go to the bank, open my safety deposit box, generate 10 codes, and memorize them all backwards (in case I am tortured into giving them up). When I run through the 10 codes, I drive back to the bank and repeat. This means that on long weekends and banking holidays, I need to stay up almost around the clock to stay logged in, or I will run out of codes before I can get back to the bank vault.

j/k ofc

Nice one. However not secure as mine. I place mine inside a very small safety deposit box which requires a key to unlock and is just slightly larger than the card. This is placed inside another safety deposit box which requires a code to unlock and a key. The whole of this is further placed inside yet another safety deposit box which requires a key code to unlock. This whole thing is placed inside yet another safety deposit box which has no keys and no safety codes and is apparently a completed sealed box (how it opens i'm not telling anyone) he he ...The whole of this is then placed in my bank vault. Which requires various security features to get to e.g. full id to guard etc etc....

Hmm I still think it should be a bit more safer ;)

j/k

My GoldCard is ALWAYS in my wallet, and my reader is on top of my sub-woofer..

That means when I'm out the card is with me and the reader is at home.. So even if someone broke in, it's still safe ;D (Unless the person who broke in previously stole my wallet..)

Back