It's raining items it's time to act now MA

I want the game to be more affordable for the more common of ppl and not needed to pay 500,000ped to have some hunting gear
Mining is very affordable, you can start with very low bankroll and play for an eternity basically and even make profit
So is hunting vixen, kerberos or fouls, very cheap affordable and with very low gear and bankroll you can play forever.

Mining is very affordable, you can start with very low bankroll and play for an eternity basically and even make profit
So is hunting vixen, kerberos or fouls, very cheap affordable and with very low gear and bankroll you can play forever.

Thats how i restarted playing also. Instead of hunting small mobs i went mining to later on invest in gear slow.

Comments like these are detrimental for the game. You do not need 500k ped in gear to be successful. You don't need 50k ped in gear to be successful. I know one player who is decently succesful in hunting using only knowledge and the lowest effective MU (L) weapons in AH.

What you need is a desire to learn and adapt. You need a desire to succeed.

50k ped in gear will not make you successful. 500k ped in gear WILL NOT make you successful. What 500k in gear will do, is give you more opportunities.
Yes, you dont need to have that much in gear to be successful, but a new player will just outright quit the game if they see low level UL weapons that are outrageously priced like they are currently. New player retention is the only way this game is going to survive and the new player retention currently is at an all time low.

The sky is falling, atleast untill ue5 launch then you count 6 month from start untill prices regenrate again to a all time high, a glory time is waiting for everyone who is able to understand the matrix

The sky is falling, atleast untill ue5 launch then you count 6 month from start untill prices regenrate again to a all time high, a glory time is waiting for everyone who is able to understand the matrix
I understand the matrix all too well.

💊

Thats how i restarted playing also. Instead of hunting small mobs i went mining to later on invest in gear slow.
that's a lie. We all know you mindark emplyee and you have +10% to tt return.

Thanks, good advice, ill take it. Mining is cheap playstyle but Mindark does not focus on mining, it rarly see any changes and therefore the gameplay gets boring. Almost no new finders or amps. No other gear boosting mining exept for mining skill gains from some cloths. Minark gets their income from hunting and they are only focusing on the hunting side of entropia.

I think the game has to focus on me if the game wants my money :p
Its completely the other way around.Its here for 20 years without you or me or anyone else and it will be here for maybe another 20 years, its your call if you want to take part of it or not.Mindark has its way and it will not ask you if you are ready or not.
You can choose to beg for another 5 years for a cheap item or act now and be part of the whatever goal you are interested in.

Its completely the other way around.Its here for 20 years without you or me or anyone else and it will be here for maybe another 20 years, its your call if you want to take part of it or not.Mindark has its way and it will not ask you if you are ready or not.
You can choose to beg for another 5 years for a cheap item or act now and be part of the whatever goal you are interested in.
I find it funny that you think im begging for a gun or something. Im trying to have a debate that in my view its better we have 100x endgame weapon worth 25,000ped instead of 10x endgame weapons worth 250.000ped. Items still have great value and more ppl can hunt and generate income to everyone in the game.
But yes, you have alot of items and i understand you want a premium for all of these items. You bought the uniqe dagger for 100,000ped and now you want 900,000ped for it. Sure....

I would say this is outdated info, mining is not profitable with a low bankroll at all.
beg to differ. 1000-2000 ped good enought to start your mining journey and grow your ped bank. against the millions u spend hunting. even though i have only tracked 287k ped cycle in mining which (in hunting terms is noobish) im at a constant 95% tt

I would say this is outdated info, mining is not profitable with a low bankroll at all.
How much outdated week ? Month ? Year ?

I find it funny that you think im begging for a gun or something. Im trying to have a debate that in my view its better we have 100x endgame weapon worth 25,000ped instead of 10x endgame weapons worth 250.000ped. Items still have great value and more ppl can hunt and generate income to everyone in the game.

I see 20 high end, 100k+ weapons in sale now in first 3 pages of selling threads.

So we are still pretending they are worth 10s of thousands dollars?

I.

But yes, you have alot of items and i understand you want a premium for all of these items. You bought the uniqe dagger for 100,000ped and now you want 900,000ped for it. Sure....
was just 100k ped because noone knew what that efficiency is doing, plus it was a dagger and everyone wanted to pew pew

was just 100k ped because noone knew what that efficiency is doing, plus it was a dagger and everyone wanted to pew pew

It was 100k back in the day because you could loot / grind out a weapon woth ~20k PED with it.
Nowdays you can loot / grind weapons at 200k mark (SUPPOSEDLY) - hence the pricetag.

Ofc - everything should be taken in with a grain of salt, any of those price tags makes zero sense in the first place.

I.

It was 100k back in the day because you could loot / grind out a weapon woth ~20k PED with it.
Nowdays you can loot / grind weapons at 200k mark (SUPPOSEDLY) - hence the pricetag.

Ofc - everything should be taken in with a grain of salt, any of those price tags makes zero sense in the first place.

I.

Ya sure make no sense when u buy a 100k weapon and you sell at 200k weapon from vendor.

I see 20 high end, 100k+ weapons in sale now in first 3 pages of selling threads.

So we are still pretending they are worth 10s of thousands dollars?
Look a bit further, some of these threads also contain either in title or inside [SOLD] so yes. And there, there are quite a few of them sold for 100k even 200k+.
If you see 20 items for sale, imagine there's a list of 100 times bigger of people waiting for the markets to crash so they can upgrade too, it's just a matter of the two sides meeting somewhere. There will always be the impatient ones that will meet with a reseller much faster, especially when tantrums are frequent and gear change has to occur 5 times a year, a reseller will happily make a small fortune there, but also, having a nice portfolio of weapon a reseller can drive prices up and you can thank the impatient ones for prices going this high because when you have an item, any item, and want to sell it, you will always try to sell it for a similar price for which the last ones sold, or similar items. These items do the same thing they did 3-4 years ago when they were worth half the price, it's just the events got a lot better, the potential is much better.

Im trying to have a debate that in my view its better we have 100x endgame weapon worth 25,000ped instead of 10x endgame weapons worth 250.000ped. Items still have great value and more ppl can hunt and generate income to everyone in the game.
Items were much cheaper not long ago, if you didn't think it would be a good investment to get one then, you will likely still not get one in the future - not you in particular, but the type of players that are waiting by the boxes for everything to cost tt+100 PED. If the items would crash that much in price or just be at that price, there would be a different type of player interested in that kind of game.
Right now people get a high DPS weapon and with it they farm another in a year or so mainly because they go hard, because to them it's worth it. To these type of players will not worth to grind just as hard just to break even. I know, to break even is a dream for many but quite a lot of players are making profit and if the incentive goes away, the activity will crash also because there won't be anymore hunters that look at loot every year, but hunters that will look at every loot and will quit the hunt every 10th loot because loot is bad and lootius is not on their side that day. Atm we have a mix of the two. But if the price on highest weapon goes to 25k ped, game won't head into a very good direction and chances are it will die soon, imo.

If you want to profit, you can profit with anything, any item, even with L. Better grade gear allows bigger profits. If you don't know how to do it with the smaller of the items, you won't do it with the biggest and best of them so stop dreaming they will be at tt+100 one day, you will be disappointed with the results as you think they do something magic * (again, not addressed to you in particular, but to the profile of players that are in spectate mode waiting for the game to become shit so they can play too, with the end game gear).

* Refer to this in depth tutorial of the loot 2.0 weapons: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/the-secret-of-weapons-exposed.281450/

what if they remove all curent items and add new ones. some better some worse. This will diversify the market and maybe we can get like a gun with same stats as a modnano.

I am one of these 'idiots' that bought a new gun. but considering sales will drasticly slow down over the next months, next mayhem is still far away, migration around the corner and twen still going strong.

Prices dropped a small bit since end of mayhem thats why i bought my gun but now i am pretty sure prices will stay this high as long as twen event is running, and even if they do lets say drop down by 20k, that is still a small amount to pay for being able to pewpew high dps high eff during mayhem, migration and TWEN. But hey I am just an idiot.

Right now people get a high DPS weapon and with it they farm another in a year or so

Let me clean up that wall of text you had...

This is both the reason and the problem guns are priced at what they are.

And its ridiculous.

I.

Last edited:
My gun has looted over 60k dollars of gear just since the beginning of twen and I maintain 98% or better tt return. The guns performance justify its value and has paid for it multiple times over since I have obtained it. There are other weapons that do the same.
My setup is
Augmented M91 tier 9 delta amps
Mk2 laser sight
Bullseye 8
Long reach 4
Tesla pet lv 82
Mod imperium armor
Christmas 2020 summer 2020

Animal Looter 109
Laser sniper 252
Evader 110
Dodger 108

100 crit dmg before pills
5 crit chance
5% lifsteal
20% evade increase

DPS 338 WITH PILLS.
Dpp avg is over 4.4 based on tally tracker and 98.8 avg tt return.

Yes I have large loot swings where I may lose 8k ped a day for days before getting loot correction hofs but my avg is over millions of peds cycled not small amounts.

Back