Jambon For Online Ambassador For Rocktropia - Check Out The Website...

Pretty sure the way this is going to work is that it's going to be open forum. And all proposed changes will be seen publicly long before they are submitted in a VU. Just like that spreadsheet that I linked earlier. It's public knowledge there provided you take the time to look at it once in a while lol

So I don't think insider information and unfair advantages are going to be a problem. We're not dealing with core mechanics here. This is more about adding in the remaining iron missions, fixing bugs like glitching through the floors, discussing new mission chains and the text for those missions, posting these changes in a blog format...etc. Not really privileged info that can be exploited.

I don't agree that knowledge of future missions isn't something that can be exploited, but more significantly here are some of the other powers and responsibilities mentioned in the descriptions of the cabinet positions:

• BP adjustment and analysis
  • Creature Balancing , Spawns and Loot lists
  • Public Instance Loot Balancing evaluation and recommendations
  • Event Design & Management

The reasons why these are problematic should be obvious.

I don't agree that knowledge of future missions isn't something that can be exploited, but more significantly here are some of the other powers and responsibilities mentioned in the descriptions of the cabinet positions:

• BP adjustment and analysis
  • Creature Balancing , Spawns and Loot lists
  • Public Instance Loot Balancing evaluation and recommendations
  • Event Design & Management

The reasons why these are problematic should be obvious.

You are missing the big keys here, namely:

• All suggestions need to be vetting by ND before they are even submitted to MA. At which time MA can still deny changes that might not be balanced or are exploitable.
  • It's my understanding that all this information will be in the public domain as it happens so EVERYONE can publicly see the process of proposed changes from when they are suggested, to when they are submitted to ND, to what ND's response is, and finally if it was approved/denied by MA and what VU the change will go live in.
  • As all these proposed changes are suggested I imagine there will be a time for public feedback before any final decision is made so people can voice their concerns or support any idea proposed. The cabinet members are meant to work WITH the community on deciding changes - not secretly making decisions on their own behind closed doors regardless of how the community feels.

This idea of them having "powers" is a little misleading. It's not like a cabinet member can sneakly log in to some admin interface and make a change overnight without anyone knowing here. There is going to be a specific procedure changes will need to follow before implemented which will be done in plain sight of everyone. So no need to break out the tin foil hat and picket signs ;)

You are missing the big keys here, namely:

• All suggestions need to be vetting by ND before they are even submitted to MA. At which time MA can still deny changes that might not be balanced or are exploitable.
  • It's my understanding that all this information will be in the public domain as it happens so EVERYONE can publicly see the process of proposed changes from when they are suggested, to when they are submitted to ND, to what ND's response is, and finally if it was approved/denied by MA and what VU the change will go live in.
  • As all these proposed changes are suggested I imagine there will be a time for public feedback before any final decision is made so people can voice their concerns or support any idea proposed. The cabinet members are meant to work WITH the community on deciding changes - not secretly making decisions on their own behind closed doors regardless of how the community feels.

This idea of them having "powers" is a little misleading. It's not like a cabinet member can sneakly log in to some admin interface and make a change overnight without anyone knowing here. There is going to be a specific procedure changes will need to follow before implemented which will be done in plain sight of everyone. So no need to break out the tin foil hat and picket signs ;)

to be totally honest here:
nobody will believe this. ND is an egomaniac and certainly has some mental health issues.
he randomly changes rules or prices for his events, depending on if he likes someone or not. BIG trust issue here.
He changes mobs without any notice to anyone, he doesnt even have proper patch notes...
this guy is shady as fuck and i dont believe a single fucking word of what he is talking (still referring to ND)
and dont let me get started on the 1 billion jobs he wants to create... LOL

Back