Jamira's sketchbook

Jamira

Elite
Banned
Society
Freelancer
Well, vacation!

Forced leave - to be more precise. A few days ago my fortune in hunting left me. Not enough money to repair my swords and armours, and 12 days to go for the payment from planet Earth. I put some old clothes onto the auction, as an emergency measure. No idea if someone would buy them …

I sat at home and dithered about any chances to make some extra money. But hey, I am a skill-machine! I have learnt here exactly ONE thing: to swing my swords, and they were broken. I stared out of the window and an old song from Janis Joplin crossed my mind: “O Lord won’t you buy me a Mercedes Benz? My friends all drive Porsches …” … at least the missing and very expensive parts of the new armour instead of the Benz! Did you hear my prayer, Lootius?

Finally I got up and checked my storage boxes. And guess what! I found my old sketchbooks. I had to laugh about it. I bought them a short time before disembarking from Earth. They should be filled with sketches and paintings of my new homeland Calypso. That was more than one year ago. But all the pages were empty. Of course I took shiploads of photos. But what are photos compared to handmade pictures?!

What about going out there, through all these beautiful landscapes of Calypso and bringing them to paper? There are so many special places … worth to picture them! But a pencil is way thinner than a Tsuka (for the laser-snipers of you: Tsuka is the hilt of a Japanese sword. http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katana). I decided to make a small test. Here it is:

Skizze001_01.jpg

Skizze001_02.jpg

Skizze001_03.jpg

Hmmmm … not really what I expected to earn …
My fingers were tattering and I had problems switching from huge movements like swinging a sword or axe to drawing tiny lines. But, it was worth it to do some training and several more attempts.

And then pling plong! My old Beach Shorts were sold and I got enough money to complete the repairs on one sword and one axe. So let’s start a new profession: Painter! Go out there (protected by nice armour and serious weapons, equipped with a comfortable number of LB-skills – bwuaha!) and paint or draw a portrait of this wonderful planet.

After that decision I went out and made a couple of trials. Some of them were sorted immediately (SWUSH! To the trash can!!). But a small number prompted me to continue.

I came to Camp Phoenix. In my memories it was a place filled with lots of people in OJ sweating mobs, and other people buying and trading. And now? Look what I found:

Skizze004_01.jpg

An empty place. A steppe with an unnecessary container and a rotten hovel. A picture of loneliness and decline.

Far in the north of Amethera I noticed one of the impressive buildings of Calypso. A significant symbol of what happens here. With its bigness lost in the wide landscape it shows the megalomania as well as the power of colonisation.

Landschaft002-03_small.jpg

Okay, that’s the story behind my sketchbook, and here is the woman behind it:

Skizze005_01.jpg

(Does anyone else notice that we have no mirrors here on Calypso? LOL!)

Atmospheric, precise and eye-catching, nice work:)

I have a couple of drawings and paintings in a storage box. I will publish them here from time to time.

Pictures from my rides or of my friends or anything special wich is worth to show to other peeps - as far as I appreciate it will. ;)

Since we have a "City of Culture" there would be a strong urge to fullfill such demand! Probably I can do a bit impact to this.

Don't expect a diary like the others (Lykke, I'm sad about your last words!) ... I asked MB if it would be allowed to call it "sketchbook":

Hello
You are very welcome to do that, looking forward to see it. ;) MindBuster

I read: GO! and launched it immediately.

Feel free to PM me if you want to have a special picture. I will be happy about each hint.

A mirror

Yesterday I went out to hunt some Armaxes. Half the way from Argus to Zeus north-east of the outpost. Most of you will know the spot I guess. Was a bitter fight with an Alpha at least and I didn’t survive. But it was nearly half killed and I teleported back as fast as possible. But it was to far away for my crappy Lesser TP chip. And instead of finishing up the Alpha I was faced to two Warrior01 and one Warrior 02. Holy Crap! That was not easy for poor Jamira! But this time I was the winner and guess what I got! A really rare item: Laser Reflection Defense Sheet! Wow! The mirror I wanted so hard! Better than a HOF!

I rushed home and made a first try to make a chalkdrawing of myself using my new mirror. I took an old sketch of the pier at Cape Corinth as background. And here it is:

Skizze006_01.jpg

Okay, I’m not sure if it is one of the sightseeings of Calypso. But I like it :)

Myrene Island

Again I remembered good old times. Mermoths at Myrene Island! It’s worth to have a look at them. No sooner said than done. I teleported.

Uhhhh! There were hanging deep dark clouds at the horizon. What an evil mood!

Skizze007_00.jpg

And yes, when I went down south this mood lingers on. I ran and ran … no mobs at all. Then one single Mermoth young with no loot and later an Atrox young with a few PEC … Bahhhhh! What’s up here? Some kinda end of the world? I checked the info and saw that this LA has no owner any longer … okay, now I understood the bad situation. A desert far away of hope with menacing skys above.

Skizze009_01.jpg

And there were nice surprises as well. Running up one hill suddenly an amazing view opend to me. Ohh, this beautiful colours! I made an attempt to ban them to paper. Just for the dark moments when fate turns bad and I need something precious to remember.

Skizze008_01.jpg

Suddenly an idea crossed my mind. I was deep in the south of Amethera. What about running to the southernmost point of this continent? There is a cape directly south of Myrene’s TP just out of the LA. And whilst running toward south the sky cleared up more and more. And suddenly I became aware of the beautiful plants. These trees aloom!

Skizze010_01.jpg

And at least: down south. What a contrast to the start of my journey! Nice blue sky, nice ocean.

Skizze011_01.jpg

I couldn’t resist to unwear all the armour and take a bath ;)

To handle uneasiness

I am a lone rider. I don’t like to be in the middle of a crowd of people. Therefore spots like Twin are the hell for me (not to speak about PA). So I was looking for a method to make a picture of Twin.

One trick to scale a problem down is to look from far away on it. Just like using a scope reversed. I entered the rock beside the city and got a nice view.

Next trick is, to handle it in an ironic way. So what about a comic with psychodelic colors?

Comic001_02.jpg

And along the way I made my own Stinktree Painting. Too sad: I cannot put it to the wall in my apartment … :mad:

Landschaft006-02.jpg

Another lack of money

Damn! PayByCash works slower and slower! In the beginning it took 2-3 days to get my money. Now I'm waiting a week and no money appeared at my PED-card! :mad:

Normally I go out with 2 or 3 swords and some axes. Nowadays I go out with ONE 1/3 repaired sword and nothing else! F**k! What shit does these guys get in theire heads! Are they sleeping all day?

Okay, Ulla, cool down! This was the day you got these pretty nice Trix Stilletto Heels:yay: So, dont't complaine anymore!

After hours hanging around at home and at the auction and talking to friends I decided to go to Corinth to have a sun bath and relax again. This is something I would like to suggest to all the guys who are so blue ... LOL!

And here I'm there after swimming a while drying under Corinths mild sun:

Ulla004-02.jpg

Since I didn't get skills from MA these days, MA will not get any encomium in the form of nice paintings.​

But if you (...yes, YOU!) like my pictures (or just me :ahh: ) here comes a little hint:​

Rating_Vote.jpg

There is this very interesting "Rate Thread"-tool at the right upper corner. Feel free to use it.:laugh:

Last edited:
To handle uneasiness II

Well, the trick with the comic about Twin doesn’t work!

On my way to the small Umbra village NW of Twin I was faced to the crush around the TP again. I remembered this comic thingy and made a thumbsketch.

Twin2a.jpg

So far so good. Back home I completed the scene comic-like with some speech bubbles. Now look what I got!

Twin2b.jpg

:rofl:

A visit to an Umbra settlement

It was planned for long. But today I did it. I went out NW of Twin to visit the small Umbra settlement. On the way some crazy Argos were asking for trouble. It seems I have been too long away from this spot. The adult Argos didn’t remember Jamira and her well sharpened blades and the young ones couldn’t know me. While fighting to a little youngster I wondered if it would be possible to loot one of there shorts.

Argoshorts.jpg

Straight washed and a bit adjusted it would be very fashionable for a young hunting girl. LOL!

But back to the Umbras! A few days ago I read Epic's diary again:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3575

He reports a weird adventure with an Umbra. And I remembered this when I came close to the place. No one paid any regard to me. I could enter the small kraal unhindered. No one at home … Otherwise my radar showed hundreds of red dots around me. An unpleasant feeling came upon my neck. Okay, I came here in peace without showing my blade to the enemies as I do usual. I moved slow and avoided any contact. Completely unoffended I could make several drafts. That was really unexpected. It seems as if these creatures want me to picture there living place … ? Probably to ask for some sympathy? The kraal was cheerful and cleaned – just like for a presentation …

When I had finished my works I left the place and the internal switch turned from “painter” to “hunter”. Klick! But guess what! When I came up to any Umbra they didn’t respond in the usual way. Normally they scent you and start running very fast to you immediately. But today they stood still or go there way – whatever meaning there walkings here and there has. Now it was my part to stay and wonder about it.

At least I ran into a Patron and started to shred her. She defended herself – of course. But my impression was that she don’t want to fight against me. WEIRD!

So I decided to leave the place without killing anymore of them. And may be I will never return. I think they don’t want me as an enemy, allthough we will never be friends …

And no, noone spoke to me about “Agamemnon” … LOL! But now I can understand Epic’s feelings. These mutants are very special. I will never kill any of them – except one attacks me.

I will post the drawings later. But I felt a strong urge to tell you about this weired experience …

Last edited:
Remittance works

EyeContact from Hunters Unlimeted asked me to make a poster and a banner for there Longu-event next weekend. And here they come:

400x300_05.jpg

468x60_02.jpg

I'm really proud of being asked for making pics. :ahh:

Off topic: I wanna show ya THE SKETCHBOOK IRL:

Hardcover02.jpg

Last edited:
The Umbra kraal

Okay, here are some of my drafts of the Umbra kraal. As I told you I was alone and could do what I want. So I entered one of the watchtowers at least and made an overview. Watching this today I see it was not that cheerful as I reminded … But alas! Generally my impression was correct: They wanted me to show a positive view of there cozy home. So I will!

Umbra02.jpg

Comming from east. What a peaceful view.

Umbra01.jpg

In the middle of the village. All inhabitants were outside.

Umbra03.jpg

A nice place to sit down and have a beer in the evening ... ehrm ... evening? Damn! We have no evenings nor nights ...

Umbra04.jpg

The view from the watchtower. Probably if we leave them alone they may enjoy there life as we do. Probably they could abandon theyre restlessness ...

P.S. .... ehrm .... beer?

Last edited:
A fake global

Yesterday I noticed a lot of Trox-globals in the chat window … 52 PED, 84 PED, 102 PED and a glob from a big Trox with around 60 PED. Ohhh! That’s fine! Since the small Troxies are my favoured victims. Where to go? Rei’s or Sakura? Hmmm … to be alone I decided to go to Sakura.

30 minutes hunting … no global. Loot was halfway okay, only low loss ;)
60 minutes hunting … no global. Loot turned bad. :rolleyes:
90 minutes hunting … no global. Swords were broken. The end! :mad:

I felt so blue! But while running south - back to Sakura - I noticed these cute yellow flowers around me. Hey! They looked just like the golden swirly! So I maked a painting of me, standing in the middle of them … A fake global :D

That brought back a lil smile to my face again and - laughing - I boxed one last Trox by using my beloved Deathbringer ME. And Tahtah! 190 PED global. What a nice day!

Real_global.jpg

Last edited:
Hadesheim I

I like to be south of Hadesheim. Pretty Argos there and wonderful landscapes. Earlier I spent a lot of time there (two Argo skulls in my apartment remind of this times ;)). Now let’s show you some of my impressions.

But first of all: There is the perfect place to make pictures that show the spirit of what I’m standing for. I’m this kinda lone hunter. And at the rocks there I could made pictures of The Lone Hunter like nowhere else.

Mankind needs societies and communities. But to bring up great things it’s necessary that an individual can be alone some times. Alone with it’s capabilities faced to the nature with all it’s dangers, challenges and beauty.

Hadesheim01.jpg

The Lone Hunter

"Knowing her fate Atlantis sent out ships to all corners of the earth …" "Atlantis" - an old song from Donavan. I love it. We were send out as well. And we have a job to do. So honour the lone hunter! And imagine the overwhelming feeling when another small part of the job is done!

Hadesheim02.jpg

The Job Is Done

New Oxford & Bilton Towers I

Ahhh, New Oxford and it’s satellite Bilton Towers!

Take a look to where I'm allowed to live. I love this place so much! I showed the view out of my window in the very first post. But here is the view from outside to "my" Tower 3.

Bilton01.jpg

And there is another important thing: I live close to the New Oxford Art Gallery. Just a few steps to go and I’m in.

Bilton02.jpg

If you were following the posts in my sketchbook from the beginning you will understand my affinity to this spot. So let me invite you to visit the Art Gallery as well! Probably you may don’t love all pictures. But maybe you will find some very special ones. Just like me. I like Demuros pig-pics.

Demuro02.jpg

And especially this one:

Demuro01_289001.jpg

This is a symbol of my (and your) situation: I am the foolish pig that hustle behind a crappy fruit (ATH) wich is shown to me by the naked girl (MA). Sure, I will never reach it … but I run, run, run …

To be serious. I love to walk throu the light-flooded halls. The modern art exhibition is worth to visit. Give yourself some time. Let the pictures affect you! Do not run through the exhibition. Walk slowly and if something attracts your attention – stay a while and enjoy it …

Oxford01.jpg

One day … one far day … may be … I will have my own exhibition there!

P.S. Of course 1.5k PED for the precious pig-pic from Demouro is far away from what I can pay … except this little ATH comes to pass ;)

A small timeout

Back on stage! After a few days absence.

The reason was a new project and the result can be viewed at the current release of "INSIDE Entropia". (Check EF plz)

But to give you a point here comes the headline:

That was a really good time: Running all the last days under full stress - but made one thing a lil bit bigger than the occacionally posts at the sketch book ;)

Last edited:
Hadesheim II

So! The colonial administration department decided to give three giant malls to us. One of them in the middle of nowhere on Amethera sorrounded by ferocious animals. This is out of all reason for me … another wasted chance to bring Hadesheim back on stage!

The capital of Eudoria – abandoned since I can remember.

I came from the south one day and was surprised by the still working mighty power supply there. All these energy … what is it for? To keep a city alive wich has neither any inhabitants nor any purpose. The exhaust fumes omnubilate the area and it stinks there.

But nevertheless: Great views and impressive colors! The beauty of badness …

Hadesheim05b.jpg

The capital in it's own dust

Hadesheim04b_828209.jpg

One part of the mighty power supply

Hadesheim03b.jpg

All the energy ...

Sometimes ...

Ulla Braun, called Jamira, 36, colonist of Calypso, hunter.

What’s that? Why am I here?

Sometimes at quiet evenings I’m standing in front of my window, staring out, thinking nothing, watching the trees moving slowly in the wind. And after a while I scare up, cannot remember how long I stood there without thoughts and feelings, with my mind blown away into a white endless emptyness.
Sometimes …

Then I sit down and light another cigarette and have another bourbon. Such moments … with foolish questions. What has become of you, Ulla? Which fate was mighty enough to transform you into such a bloodthirsty monster? Yes, yes! We all say the rosary ever and ever: We keep Calypso clean from mobs and bots to make it safe. We keep Calypso clean. Oh! What a strong hunter you are, Jamira! Swinger of the evil blades. Deathbringer. No, you don’t fear the mobs anymore! But all this screaming, roaring and howling while fighting the mobs. All this blood and frazzled flesh and the cracks of breaking bones … and all this yells of death!

What has become of you!!

Sometimes I sit at the river west of Limnaden District and watch the waters flowing beside my feets. Sorruonded by green meadows and listening to all the noises of the nature. Birds chirp, the water gurgles and smacks. Far away an Allophyl is screaming. That reminds me to my youth. When I was a young girl I lived close to such a river. It was as twice as wide. But there were the same noises and the meadows looked very familiar. And most important: It’s the same smell! Oh, I love the smell of rivers (with a small dash of dead fish).

Sitting at the shores my thoughts went back to planet Earth and I wonder if it was the right decision to leave it. At that time everything seemed clear. No doubt about it. It was the one and only way to solve all my problems. To lay down all the burdens. To win back a cool breeze. To get a bit light back to my life. But now I feel so blue again. Sometimes …

Did I change one morbid prison to another?

Last edited:
The love of the waters

I inherited the love of the waters from my grandfather. He was an U-boat captain in WW2. Kurt Braun. He didn’t do much harm to the allieds. He never fighted to an enemy ship. And when the war was over he survived. He often told me tales of this crazy times. He was 21 when he got the command! OMG, a teen!

He teached me to listen to all this noises of the ocean and to care for the very special smells. He opened my mind to all this beautiful colours of the ocean …! And he showed all his drawings to me. That was about 25 years ago. I do not remember exactly … but I was enthusiastic about them. That was the point I made my first attempts with paper and pencils and later with some watercolour and chalk.

At this time I made a sketch from an old photo

greandfather3.jpg

http://uboat.net/boats/u763.htm

Last edited:
Livin’ in the bed

Good times and bad times.

After a short period of low-budget-hunting (run-down to sweat gathering) Lootius was graceful and I got a pretty nice row of globals, ESIs and HOFs. LOL! Last HOF was at 106 PED without any good item … the heck with it!

There was another one before above 1k. And I was able to fulfill a dream: I bought an Aldimon bed. Okay, it was colored in crazy baby-blue, but thanks to my color bleacher it looks more discreet now ;)

I got a carpet as well. But then my luck turned bad and I blowed PED after PED away without any return. Poor again, waiting for the next alimentation from planet Earth, I decided to change bad times into bed times. Oh, I love this wonderful bed! To salve concsienses I grabbed my sketchbook to do something creative.

First off all: a picture of my nice Aldimon bed :D

Aldimonbed01.jpg

Next one was an old project. Occasionally I break out of my lone hunting and ask a friend for team hunt or say “Yes!” if I’m invited. Sometimes ago I was on such a hunt with a friend and after all we sat together at my kitchen table. She cleaned her Marber Bravo and I looked after my blades. And suddenly I remembered the times on Earth and I was shocked by the picture I saw: A young woman hanging over her terrible weapon. Okay – it’s our job here on Calypso. But it was unimaginable to me two years ago only.

Now, hanging around in my apartment, sentenced to do nothing, I decided to make a try to ban this picture of menace and serenety to paper.

Afterthehunt.jpg

No clue what will happen if we will return to Earth one day ...​

Last edited:
Livin’ in the bed part II

I found an old sketch of my friend Andaluza. We didn’t do that much together. But she visited me at home sometimes. And her boyfriend was my disciple long time ago. I was fascinated by her beauty from the first time I saw her without mask. (Noobs are always running around with all the armour parts they have gotten. Grummel.)

Andaluza01.jpg

I examined the sketch and felt unhappy with it.
Do you know this? If you have to describe a person, it becomes harder the better you know her. The easiest description you can give about strangers: They are almost stupid ;)
But when you find out more and more about someone, notice little crinkles in his face, get bored with something he says and have to roll on floor about a joke he makes, you will find out that your difficaulties increases to give a serious description.

I concluded to use the sketch as base for a better picture of her. Look at her name and pay regard to the perspektive (she is a bit larger then me, so I looked upward and she looked down to me). She is a beautiful proud Spaniard!

It took me the whole day to find a better way to paint an acceptable picture. But now I’m much more happy with it.

Andaluza02.jpg

It's my farwell present for you, mate! A little tear in my eye. I know your heart beats faraway from Calypso. Thanks for the pleasure to be your friend for a time.

Last edited:
Apartments

I love my apartment at Bilton Towers. Meanwhile I was able to furnish it a little bit. (Special thanks to my old friend Rick, a nameless young Atrox, a nameless Atrox Dominant, a nameless Maffoid Outcast, a bunch of other kindly mobs and my Ex at planet Earth.) But it’s so expensive …

I know that many people use their apartment more or less as a storage. But I live in my apartment! I spend a lot of time here. It’s my base. My hideaway. As the name says: to be apart of something/someone. It’s my shell.

And there is a history of five or six important occurrences that bounds me to this one. First off all was the day when my friend Rick decided to leave Calypso forever. I remember this day like yesterday – or no, wait! I remember it better than yesterday! This day is burned into my brain. I was so sad about his leaving. And the pain lingers on although it’s long ago. He gave me all his stuff including the apartment as a farewell present. An unwanted HOF ...

And there were several conversations with other good friends. Some of them short, some expanded over hours.

And there is this unpayable view from my window … So I will never give it away!

But it’s a small one of type "A". And now I’m looking for a new "G"-type. I get straight about the immense costs. But I would do a lot to own three rooms and a large balcony!

Since I was an engineer in my former life on Earth I started with a drawing of all types of apartments available. There exists a good one made by Novacula. But I wanted to have a better overview of one hole floor.

My sketchbook was too small for this drawing. And to be true: I made a 3D-model of it. For that I had to put it to an extra sheet. But I made a thumbnail here.

Apartments.jpg

Hopefuly it's helpful to others.​

Last edited:
Living in the bed part III

F**k!!!

I hate it to do nothing! Today I was running to LA28 with ONE sword repaired to 25% and 120 amo - lol!

Okay, I ended up at Shinhook. Back at home I went to my bed again and made some colonist fashion drawings. But only one survived. Im not that good in making fashion things ... :rolleyes:

But this one is pretty nice I guess. So I will publish it.

Colonial-fashion01.jpg

Roaring days! WoF took a lot of time, the usual lack of money draged me down and the friends from HU asked me for some event posters again.

Okay, J Boy posted unbeatable graphics for Lykke the nun and her Amethera team, made flags for Eudoria and Amethera ... lol! ... and at least THE banner for WoF. I'm jealous!

To swim back to surface I cannot show nothing but the contracting work for HU's events. There was this "Atrax Fun":

Atrax01_400x300.jpg

Was hard to work it out, coz I have had 24 hours only. But Zap was pleased with it. So it should be placed to the other drawings here as well.​

Next one sended me to an empty space of ideas coz I was asked for Troxies ... Hmmm ... just the same motive I guessed. So I was hanging around two day without any good idea ...​

At last checking old mails from Earth I found a sketch of my little son. And hey! Thats it, I thought, although I was not sure if HU would be happy with it too. But I sended it to Zap and EC and "Hurray!" it was accepted ;)

Here it comes:​

Troxmania01400x300.jpg

Okay, I would have asked him if I could if I'm allowed to use his original. And he would answer: "If you tell them guys that it is my artwork its okay." So I will do it here: This picture is made by curtesey of Benjamin, my son.​

Last edited:
A photo in my sketchbook ...

... okay, okay. It contains a drawing ;)

My first own picture at the wall!

1stownpic.jpg

I'm happy happy happy! Sooooo happy :)
Expensive like the missing Boar helmet ... but hey! It's the picture I love most of all (The lone hunter)! And I got it in my apartment.

Wow! Long time ago the last entry was made. I was busy with many things ...
  • First of all I switched back to Skill Machine Jamira. I'm close to "Elite" in LB and I put alot of time and money to this issue.
  • Then: WoF! We managed to reach the semi finals! I spent much time with organizing and took part at one hunt.
  • And: A new project started: My own exhibition!
Schild01.jpg

If anyone is interested, the location is here: Sakura City, Chikara Koufuku Condos, 4B.​

It's not complete yet. But I'm working on it ;)

EDIT: Just a short episode ... No one is really interested in such pictures ... I closed the gallery. So don't visit this adress. I sold the apartment ...

... but the gallery sign is hot, isn't it? ;) ... I have fragmented my valuable Jag-harness for this :laugh:

Last edited:
Thanks to a nice HOF I was able to buy some new equipment. Now probably I will become J Boy's Bravo Girl :laugh:

Jami-Pred04.jpg

Last edited:
The long distance run

Huhhhh! Sooo far to go!
I want to become "MASTER" in longblade and it requires 8.100 skill points.
I traced my last weeks and the conclusion is: It will happen in autumn 2008!!

Damn!

I feel soo blue. MA make it hard for midlevel players!

A good friend called me once "Samurai girl" ;)
Ohh! I loved it when he called me that way! But Samurai girl is sad now ...

Samuraigirl02.jpg

More photos in the sketchbook!

Well, the RL-avatar’s birthday on planet Earth is in the beginning of June ... This year I decided to send a present! Crazy, but including shipping costs I invested 1250 PED to send a Determination to Earth! Not sure if it would be a good idea ...

Sword1.jpg

But hey! It was a full success! The sword arrived a little bit late coz of some weapon restriction issues (it’s not a big deal here on Calypso to own a sharp sword – but on Earth it could be ...)

At last I got some photos back. And guess what: looks close to the view from my favorite place in my apartment: Window in front and a table with one or two swords on it – lol!

Sword2.jpg

And RL-avatar’s comment was: „Wow! Swinging the sword for about 20 minutes makes my arms feel dead.“ Lol, noob he is! (20 skill points in LB or such I guess). In Germany we have some bad words for such people: Weichei, Schlaffi, Warmduscher ... But alas, now he is one of the few who own a real weapon. Maybe from now on he can imagine what it means to be a melee hunter on Calypso!

From Nymphtown to Cape Corinth

I browsed my sketchbook and noticed that there are too many photos and no drawings of Calypso last times. Yes, yes, yes … there are other very, very important things. Like skilling and taking care for a nice wardrobe. But hey, relax evil swordswoman! There is something more out there on our beautiful planet Calypso than huntable mobs!

So I opened another bottle of Jack Daniel’s (Uhhhh ohhh … only three remain!!!) and unfolded my old creased map of Eudoria. (Amethera was not a choice because I was running and jumping there soo much time while making all the updates of the the revival map … :rolleyes:)

And than I sat there more than an hour with no idea what to do. (Did I mention that I hate it to bottle-drink whiskey? But since we have no glasses here … :rolleyes:) In the end I decided to plan some "continent-crossing" tour. Something like "from east to west". One of my favorite places at Eudoria is Cape Corinth. The constant readers of this diary will know about that ;).

The tour will go to CC! Now where to start from? The map told me: Nymphtown! And that’s just the whole plan :laugh:! From Nymphtown to Cape Corinth. Let’s see what will happen on the tour!

A little bit more than 23 kilometers bee-line. So it would be possible to complete it in one day. … if nothing stops me … like some crispy mobs or such :D! But I don’t want to run straight. I planned to visit some interesting places a little bit left and right of the straight line.

Next morning I woke up and took a bath in the ocean (One of the benefits when you live at Bilton Towers ;)). This helped to clear my head … seems this whiskey has more skills than me :laugh:! And after checking the gear I went to Nymphtown.

This town is a very special one. With it’s mighty water supply it plays a major role in Calypso’s infrastructure I guess. Funnily enough I never heard about some robot inavasions there … but I am always not up to date … And at last besides these impressive water supply there is nothing special there - except some tough Argos in the south.

So the journey started and I made a drawing standing on a small hill WNW of the city … just throwing a little goodby.

NT-CC001.jpg

to be continued ...

Last edited:
The Dusk

... looks like dark November days for me ...
... unfinnished stories ...
... strong urge to close the sketchbook ...

... the swordfighter is getting tired and the drawer is in doubt ...

Back