JolanaKittyBrice?

Status

illusor

Alpha
Society
Skillin' Villians
Does anyone know this person...

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

As some might have noticed she won estophyl land.

Just a wild stab in the dark but my first thought was 2nd avatar. :rolleyes: And now seeing those skills on the scan my second thought is 2nd avatar. :D

My humble apologies if this isn't the case Kitty... :laugh:

is this the la thats already back up for sale

if so then no wonder its a second avi, some one doesn't want a rep as a reseller

no worries. i will fill support case for sure to mindark to chech this out. - there are some uber scam case (someone hacked uber avatara to bought for uberness - i am not ever gonna believe some uber player gonna make fake avatar for so cheap shit) or other thing - someone realy trying to play fake game .... playing with 2 avatars... i will never gonna believe - someone never known will enter in game with ~450k peds - close to 50k usd and starting to bid for some lands. Lands so far got interest only to experienced players or investors - probly here is some serios treat for this ( i realy wann feel safe here with doing some investmets) - i hope MA will clear this out.

HunterZ

Indeed interesting question. It`s always interesting when new player come to market and at thispoint I kinda don`t appreciate more competition. Yet I don`t fully understand what all fuss is about.

Nostrop said:
Yet I don`t fully understand what all fuss is about.

me either...at the very least we now have (if is a 2nd avatar) 2 players in game that own lands under 2nd avatars. If its ok for one, it should be ok for all.

If you have friends you trust it's fair to have them sign up and play, even for collective efforts to profit.

So I see no issue.

If you're a pathetic piece in a basement somewhere trying to scam, you can make false accounts and then, I hope, get busted and lose all. (hopefully)

Hardly seems worth the risk not to just use real people and stay within the rules.

yeah, Amanita....." everybody knows, except her husband ", and " she's not a whore, but a services-provider " .....nobody have 2nd avatars, even me i only persuated my granma to apply for an account....

HunterZ said:
no worries. i will fill support case for sure to mindark to chech this out. - there are some uber scam case (someone hacked uber avatara to bought for uberness - i am not ever gonna believe some uber player gonna make fake avatar for so cheap shit) or other thing - someone realy trying to play fake game .... playing with 2 avatars... i will never gonna believe - someone never known will enter in game with ~450k peds - close to 50k usd and starting to bid for some lands. Lands so far got interest only to experienced players or investors - probly here is some serios treat for this ( i realy wann feel safe here with doing some investmets) - i hope MA will clear this out.

HunterZ

my deep respect to you Sir, but please could you explain to me -ima n00bz-what kind of great experience do i need , in order to feed a station with fertilizer ?! Or to resell the LA ?!

Ya, Doe, it's open to abuse. Lots of it...family members, old friends, etc.

However, I have seen MA detection result in the freezing of an account that was released back to the player upon providing verified passport copies.

(Expensive BS if you're innocent)

Making false accounts doesn't follow as easily with recreating passports & verifications.

That's why I remain hopeful...but suspicious of MA's limited fraud detection capacity.

illusor said:
Does anyone know this person...

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

As some might have noticed she won estophyl land.

Might be MA's assistant 8 ?!..You know, the one who cleaned the area off noobs , for the spider ATH .....

lol, probaly some rich noob... intead of chipping and buying uber gear, buying land? ;)

(Sorry guys if you got offended, I couldnt resist :p )

I know of an uber that has 4 avatars and is a landowner :)

It's Marcus Callender's 2nd avatar. She was just bumping prices but fooked up and ended up buying one :)

HunterZ said:

HunterZ

No wonder why support can't reply to more serious problems we have.

And one question why someone never known can't spend money for LA or anything else?

Tomy said:
No wonder why support can't reply to more serious problems we have.

And one question why someone never known can't spend money for LA or anything else?

look at that : " ...i wanna feel safe with doing some investments here...".
im not so sure i wanna become ubbah, anymore....

Wow! Never would imagine such a reaction.
Probably everyone before auction post how much money they have and how much going to spend on particular land. Though I failed to find such place. :D

Now seriuos. It seems that people already have oppinion about me and 99,99% that whatever I say it won`t change things. Yet I will try.
This is not 2nd, 3rd or whatever number is avatar. This is my first, original and I will stay with it for a long time. I joined EU about a week ago. And did this for one reason - i saw an investment possibility here. Ofcourse it wasn`t 1 day decision. First EU cought my eye with Asteroid sale. First impression was "crazy americans":) Then I started to look for any info about EU. Since I am not keen on computer games creating avatar and trying out wasn`t my first step. At slow pace I was reading forums, gathering soem data etc. Then at some point it came to my mind that NEVERDIE is not a crazy man just very wise and lucky one. So I decided to give it a go.

So you created an avatar and without any ingame experience bought an LA?
You have no idea about what mobs are interesting, how specific mobs behave what players want?
Or did you research all these things outside the game first?

:confused:

Morg said:
players in game that own lands under 2nd avatars.

I would so love to know who. Are you allowed to tell? Or to give us a clue?

PS, looking for new Uber Land Owners to join my society. PM Me if interested ;)

BruuD said:
So you created an avatar and without any ingame experience bought an LA?
You have no idea about what mobs are interesting, how specific mobs behave what players want?
Or did you research all these things outside the game first?

:confused:

read her post again, she did research in advance.

correct me if i am wrong, but silverfox joined the game and first things he did was getting supremacy and land...nothing wrong with that

steffel said:
read her post again, she did research in advance.

correct me if i am wrong, but silverfox joined the game and first things he did was getting supremacy and land...nothing wrong with that

at the time supremacy was a very bad buy too..
because of the armour decay update it became the most valueable armour but before that it wasnt worth the money he spent on it, just got lucky :)

Mzilikazi said:
I would so love to know who. Are you allowed to tell? Or to give us a clue?

PS, looking for new Uber Land Owners to join my society. PM Me if interested ;)

He may be reffering to the Neverdie tale

Doe said:
my deep respect to you Sir, but please could you explain to me -ima n00bz-what kind of great experience do i need , in order to feed a station with fertilizer ?! Or to resell the LA ?!

hmm - if u gonna check this avatar - he is totaly new - not even a single skill - u gettting agility even running trought mobs.... :)
so investing w/o any single knowledge about game ... maybe i am old and stupid, but i am not thinking other land investors are similar ones. So if u went ingame with so big money u definetly must know something about game. @ least check land which one u buying.. so its very strange. I dont care a lot about this... but if u ask me - i smeel fish there :) But probly i am wrong..

I'm with HunterZ here, something smells fishy.
I just can't imagine someone to play for a week and then buy land for this kind of money, it just doesnt sound right.

Well if your referring to ND and his "2nd" avatar, i'm just going to guess he is doing that with MA's permission since they even made an island for her memorial. Nope i don't know for sure but it would make sence.

As for this person's story, yeah gotta admit..it DOES look very fishy.

Shocky

demoniac said:
It's Marcus Callender's 2nd avatar. She was just bumping prices but fooked up and ended up buying one :)

That's what I was thinking when I was bidding against her. She bid well over 100K on several different LAs.

Island Girl doesnt really constitute a 2nd Avatar given that she Belonged to Tina and Now remains a part of her estate and legacy..

I dont think there is a rule thats says if u die your Avatar must perish with you..

Perhaps in a few years, when MA have developed further the tools in EU all of Tina's music and pictures can be transferred to her land Area or House.
It is with this in mind that Island Girl Lives on!

Jolana said:
I joined EU about a week ago.

Just one question...

How did you manage to get over 250k peds into the universe within 1 week of joining?

Dem said:
Just one question...

How did you manage to get over 250k peds into the universe within 1 week of joining?

:thumbup: ........ :tapfinger

Thats easy to do.,

Up cc limit by getting in touch with MA.

Or do direct transfer wich can be done in a few days. (any ammount u like as long as u got it ;)

Anyway, still its a lil strange as u wouldnt even be able to visit ur own LA so u dont have a clue what u buy thats weird :hammer:

Status
Back