JoshEdward’s Smart Trade Terminal Solution (STTS)

Sorry for asking here but i can't figure out better place to ask than here.

Is there any other similar service that is active? I have tried browsing the forum but no luck (or mayby i am just blind).

I really do not like to TT small amounts of stuff with markup 101-105% but since the STTS has been finished sometimes i am forced to.

Falagor
:bandit:

A few people mentioned setting up their own sytem. However, to my knowledge no one has actually set one up.

Guys..refunds are still available for collection. I'm online now atm. Will be on untill 1400 MA time :)

I cannot log into the game due to it having been updated and being unable to upgrade my computer, so it seems any monies I had coming to me is gone :(

Hey Josh, when it will be the next time you will be on? Keep missing ye. :(

Okay, finally got to meet with Josh. :D And recieved refunds from him, mine and in behalf of my socmates. Recieved 3.45 PED for Trex Twitchie Prada, 12.59 for Ghostknife, 7.14 for Colin Archman Hungwell, and 33.75 PED for Oleg. Also now I'll be contacting all people which I got to trade and whose things didn't get sold. :)

Hopefully...

Hopefully, now that Josh is doing some settling, some of the folks that are getting the settlements that were planning on re-starting STTS can do so in the near future! :)
===============================================================

UPDATE:
A new society for Entrepreneurs has been created recently.

It's mainly aimed at shop owners, LA owners, and those that have various services in game, but anyone can join... Here's the links:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-of-Entropia&p=2880200&viewfull=1#post2880200

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/group.php?groupid=471

We need at least one or two more folks to make it a permanent society... If you can't join, please at least spread the word. Thanks.

(THERE IS POTENTIAL TO RECREATE STTS WITH THIS NEW SOCIETY!!!) :)

Last edited:
josh, can you post a few times when you are available (or ping me on msn when you can refund me).

Thanks, Dutchie

Hai guys, i believe i had refunded most of refunds owing. There several others which had not collected or could not collect. I would try to space out some time for the remaining refunds.

For Dutchie: Can we meet tmro at around 1200-1300 MA time? I will be available untill the end of this week before going of for a trip again. Do pm me back :)

Josh,

PM sent two days ago, but no reply :-(
please provide new time & date or pass my refund to VanBuren and I'll arrange a transfer with him.

Thanks. D.

Josh,

please provide new time & date or pass my refund to VanBuren and I'll arrange a transfer with him.

Thanks. D.

I bet he is on (business) trip again, so you have to be patient, no worry about money ;) cheers :cool:

Josh,

Thanks. D.

I bet he is on (business) trip again, so you have to be patient, no worry about money ;) cheers :cool:

Hai guys..not yet..i will be away next whole week. @ Dutchie i will pass over to Buren or direct to you next time we meet. Hopefully we can clear those by this weekend :)

Cool_Fire managed to get back in game

Howdy Josh I will be in game this weekend so can you give me some times you will be on this week?

Harmless Cool Fire Handyman

Hai guys...i'm available now. Please login and collect your refunds :)

Great Colonist, Great Service, Sorry to see you close up shop Josh

Collected Refund 285.86 ped the first time I saw Josh online. He waited for me to chip to a TP so I could get to him. Thanks a lot Josh and gl in your further endeavors.

Cool_Fire

Josh,

Thanks. D.

I have your PEDs. Contact me here, via e-mail or try to catch me on MSMessenger!

Hi,

Josh, thanks for forwarding the PED to VanBuren.
Received 24.71 from him.
VanBuren thanks for acting as an intermediate!

And of course Josh & agents thanks for the nice service!

Dutchie.

I think we tried to meet a while back but you had a business trip then as well :laugh:

But let me know when you want to meet. It doesn't have to be right away but whenever you get some free time.

I will be available later from 1200-1600 Ma time. Drop a pm here and i will be thr :)

Are you still there?

I will be available later from 1200-1600 Ma time. Drop a pm here and i will be thr :)

Yeah, that was just a bit too early in the morning in my time zone for me to check EF. If you don't have a specific time slot anymore, I'll just PM you after finals and work it out, in about a week. :)

Back