Achievement: Kill Strike

Pure dedication.....very impressed boss. :thumbup:

Thanks everyone :)

When I started out in EU, people were saying that the new players would never be able to compete with the old ones, and that no-one would ever be able to reach the high level unlocks without heavy chipping and major deposits.

But I've done it and plenty of other people have too.

Just something to think about amid all this hysteria about mission rewards and attribute gains :)

True Oleg, and I will take my hat off for you as well. You got my respect, man!

sidenote: but I bet you did make use of those mission rewards and attribute gains. It sure will be harder when they are nerfed.
And don't you think, starting today or two years ago... isn't harder then when you almost 6 years ago.

Still. Very impressive and big gratz.
Paul

sidenote: but I bet you did make use of those mission rewards and attribute gains. It sure will be harder when they are nerfed.

The only mission rewards I've had which contributed to my damage level (and therefore towards unlocking Kill Strike) are Agility gains, and I think some very small Anatomy gains on a couple of the minor missions. Probably less than 2% of a level overall I should think, certainly less than 5%.

So no, it won't be harder, if anything I would guess it will be easier as there will most likely be added skill rewards which contribute to damage professions. There are very few of these now, even if you completed every Iron and Bronze Challenge.

Wow, really nice achievement, congratz :yay:

Not only did you do it, but you maintained a great attitude 98% of the time. I'm not really sure which would be harder to duplicate. Well done Oleg! You are my hero

Awesome effort Oleg! :eyecrazy:

Great achievement! Congratz! :cool:

As Akbar says: Noop!

I am a bit late, but fat congratz Oleg!

Gratz on the nice new skill! Gl with quickness!
(lol, I've joined in 2007, and still only lvl 30 in Hit! Guess I'll get this a little later on!)

Back