killing the silence

tBANNA

Old Alpha
crossroad of the 1'st No L.O.O.T. & 2'nd N.R.F.
Society
CRIMSON DEVILS
Banna tBANNA ARHItARtDES
recent talks with some friends made me wonder if the game could have more widespread events outside the mayhem/migration + let say robot spring and mulm invasion.

i m thinkin here to a bunch of mobs that dont even fit the dps or dmg new weapons can provide, one of those example is the Agrash who is some high level maturity of a specific mob

maybe instead of not so hunted marcimex that can be found inside the cave the event can bring some other ones, ppl will rush to complete some codex and more activity around dead weekends.

i miss the spider elites, agrash, BB if timing was outside the mayhem range, snarksnots

out of the mist some mobs can be used for some theme events with elite mobs
- allophyl, esto, caperons ( long legs )
- chomper, mourner, mursu
-tripu, trilo
.....and so on tantardion tantilion... birds ...caws and bulls

well some could make the weeks more appealingin waiting for migration and mayhems

my 2pecs

And put all these events at TI 😂
anywhere events are good, just to be

monria has this once a month event where u can attend for 1 day and complete the codex by hunting in shared event
cyrene used to have some dev spawn of specific mobs that usually are not in game
NI and Ark here and there few small events ( tho the GR could be a huge kick if planned wise )

:)

I'd love more rare mob spawns without storyline but I doubt it's going to happen.

The shitty thing about the current events between mayhems is that there is no incentive to hunt them AT ALL. You can just hunt them in the cave without the annoyance of a shitty spawn/green dots.

June 3rd is probably when the mulmun event spawn will start', that's a good time to grind up some codex atleast. After that its summer mayhem and migration so we'll be busy with that.

Migration is then pretty shortly followed by HW mayhem and then xmas mayhem.

Since Mayhem is a grind heavy event, it would be nice to see some different things outside mayhem. That bonus Die and Supply mission at Medusa with a wide variety of hand in materials is great and could serve as a template of sorts to create team/society based events outside of Mayhem (since Mayhem is solo).

Back