Known Issue: Spaceship Summoning

what RSS Feed? i've been asking for one for a long time for my site? could you tell me what the address is?

http://home.cogeco.ca/~rexdameon/

I looked and couldn't find anything regarding RSS on that site either. RSS is one thing, a website with a notice and a hidden RSS is another. I have the option of liking the page via facebook though. Quite a relief to see that major priority bug/exploit free.

Suppose its kinda like the special deals they give some players...which is almost exactly like a PP agreement with future revenue from referrals, and not the rest of us. That is missing on the site too.

Yeah, i was also searching for it but gave up. :laugh:

The URL for the Entropia Buzz page RSS feed is:

http://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/buzz/rss.xml

Somehow the RSS icon went temporarily missing from the Buzz page. I have spoken with our web team, and the RSS icon and link are now restored.

I looked and couldn't find anything regarding RSS on that site either. RSS is one thing, a website with a notice and a hidden RSS is another. I have the option of liking the page via facebook though. Quite a relief to see that major priority bug/exploit free.

Suppose its kinda like the special deals they give some players...which is almost exactly like a PP agreement with future revenue from referrals, and not the rest of us. That is missing on the site too.

Isn't this the link? http://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/buzz/rss.xml

found a big RSS button on the page when I click the link http://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/buzz/

EDIT:
The URL for the Entropia Buzz page RSS feed is:
http://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/buzz/rss.xml

Somehow the RSS icon went temporarily missing from the Buzz page. I have spoken with our web team, and the RSS icon and link are now restored.

BJorn clearly beat me to it :)

You know what else would have been nice?

If there was a date or time stamp on the entropia buzz site.

The posts could have been there from 5 minutes or 5 years ago. No easy way to find out.

lol

:scratch2:

click the RSS button

So MindArk first publically acknowledged the abuse of the summonse eight days ago, yet there's been no further information on their side since, and no indication (no matter how vague) that the perpetrators have been dealt with.

MA's statement was quite clear: "Stop now".

Is there any indication that this summoning/looting move is still being done after that announcvement came out?

If yes, then new support cases must be raised by those affected/targeted.

If no, then the statement did its job.

Is there any indication that this summoning/looting move is still being done after that announcvement came out?

I agree as far as that goes JC, but there needs to be something done for the initial misuse of the summon system and looting of players due to it.

"Stop now", but then what? There's no indication that the gaping hole in in-game security has been plugged. And make no mistake, a gaping hole is precisely what it is.

There's no indication that the people involved have faced ANY punishment for their actions.

There's no indication that MindArk have adjusted the game code to help prevent this, for instance the single line of code that would need to be adjusted to make the summonse pop-up box appear elsewhere on screen. Or the cut-and-paste of code to make it act more like a team invite.

There's no indication that the people involved have faced ANY punishment for their actions.

If MA have locked anyone, or imposed any other punishment, it is a private matter between MA and the punished player. It is none of your business, or mine, or anyone else's.

If MA have locked anyone, or imposed any other punishment, it is a private matter between MA and the punished player. It is none of your business, or mine, or anyone else's.
I wonder if those who've been robbed by the use of an exploit think it should be a private matter?

Secure environment? I don't think so.

Sure it is our business, if MA is not willing to protect us from known scammers, and thieves. but rather just give them yet another "verbal warning". Then that policy very much shapes the world we live in, (play in). That policy, very much increases the chance of some other theft/scam happening to the community (or individuals) again at a latter date, by these same people. (or their alts).

MA's inaction on this matter, direct relates to the probability of further BS in the future. and that makes it a "always unsafe environment." And thus directly negates my desire to play/deposit.

* Bump? *

Anyone have any ideas of whatever happened to the perpetrators? And what's being done about it...

* Bump? *

Anyone have any ideas of whatever happened to the perpetrators? And what's being done about it...

I believe MA said, "don't do it again, we mean it" or something along those lines. and that was the end of it...

so its still not worthy to log in :(

I believe MA said, "don't do it again, we mean it" or something along those lines. and that was the end of it...

I think it very unlikely they would give public info about what punishment they hand out to anyone... They've never done so in the past, and no other game dev or company does that either.

If there has been punishments or warnings on top of this one, the players will not know it unless they hear it from those who got them... and they're not likely to talk about it, I guess.

If that really is the end of it and MindArk don't do something with the summonse pop-up box so that it acts differently after the next VU, meaning that people are less likely to fall into this trap then my gold card will continue to gather dust.

are those people banned who used space summoon bug

Last edited:
Back